Wrestling Forum banner
121 - 140 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Even Chavo Guerrero is making fun of him. It’s like when fans run out on the field and get tackled or their ass kicker by security. This guy got the best of Rollins 😂
Chavo's most memorable achievement in pro wrestling was jobbing to fucking Hornswoggle, I think Chavo can shut the fuck up.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Can we stop all the "Seth needs to be tougher" nonsense.
1) If a fan has genuinely made it to the performers, in 2021, then ffs what are security doing?
2) its not a work, this does no one good. WWE look badly organised, the response from Seth was pretty impressive but still
3) If seth is that much of a [email protected] then please have a 15 stone guy run at you with no warning and take you down....yeah....

I just think its embarrasing, for a company WWE's size letting a fan do that to a performer. Not a great visual. Wish it was like Badd Blood where Bulldog gave that moron a proper kicking

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
This shit is hilarious. The fucking video the guy put out saying that he did it for the tribal chief is like something out of a fever dream. He says he was booked by Vince and Goldberg because he has personal beef with colby lopez.

This guys is dimes, put the strap on him vince.

·
Registered
13,730 Posts
Chavo is some idiot.

Can we stop all the "Seth needs to be tougher" nonsense.
1) If a fan has genuinely made it to the performers, in 2021, then ffs what are security doing?
2) its not a work, this does no one good. WWE look badly organised, the response from Seth was pretty impressive but still
3) If seth is that much of a [email protected] then please have a 15 stone guy run at you with no warning and take you down....yeah....

I just think its embarrasing, for a company WWE's size letting a fan do that to a performer. Not a great visual. Wish it was like Badd Blood where Bulldog gave that moron a proper kicking
Security is on the arena not the company and I have been to many shows and arena security sucks and has done for 20+ years. I have literally seen fans walk right past me and into the ring at shows.

Whole fan stuff invading the ring started around Monday night war period and has continued to this day, someone tried invading AEW on one of first shows back just this past July

But it's being going on since 97ish quite consistently, loads of videos on Youtube. A fan pulled Raven backwards out of the ring in WCW, another mounted Austin until HHH helped him, another pushed over Eddie on a ladder

·
Banned
2 Posts
Well now we know why Chrome hasn't been making any alts the last 2 days, man's been busy plotting his revenge against the WWE
I stay on your mind huh fuckboy? Here's what we're gonna do, gonna drive you to the local zoo and throw you over the wall where a chimp is present. The chimp grins but instantly gets filled with rage and pulls your pants down and rips your cock and balls off faster than you can say "wat?" He then pimp slaps you and you fall down face first, exposing your bare ass to him. His eyes grow as big as saucers and he makes an "EUUUGGHHHHHH WHAT HAVE WE GOT HERE FACE!?!?" and then proceeds to finger your butthole with his index finger. You scream in agony, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as he gives the inside of your anus the scratching of a lifetime!

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
I stay on your mind huh fuckboy? Here's what we're gonna do, gonna drive you to the local zoo and throw you over the wall where a chimp is present. The chimp grins but instantly gets filled with rage and pulls your pants down and rips your cock and balls off faster than you can say "wat?" He then pimp slaps you and you fall down face first, exposing your bare ass to him. His eyes grow as big as saucers and he makes an "EUUUGGHHHHHH WHAT HAVE WE GOT HERE FACE!?!?" and then proceeds to finger your butthole with his index finger. You scream in agony, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as he gives the inside of your anus the scratching of a lifetime!
Ofc you do, you're one of the biggest degens I've seen online, and that's saying a lot. Guessing therapy isn't going well?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Seth got completely blindsided from the side by that fat fucker at full speed. Nothing Seth could have done different than he did. No fan should be able to reach a fucking performer in 2021, security should be ashamed.

121 - 140 of 167 Posts