Wrestling Forum banner

301 - 318 of 318 Posts

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Its kind of like climbing an electrical transformer and then complaining when you got electrocuted. At the end of the day, if he didnt try and assault someone then he wouldnt of got conked.

Im not going to say its right to attack a person that has been restrained but any injury he got after he jumped that barrier still remains on his shoulders because he shouldnt of even been there. He was the one who initialised the first attack and lets be honest, things couldve have ended much worse so I would give anyone the benefit of the doubt and say they couldve believed that the guy was legit trying to stab bret or something.

in short, this guy is to blame for anything that went on here so fuck him.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
What is up with this PC second chance apologist culture? Why do some of you justify and want to reward people who do wrong?

Blows my fucking mind.
The involuntary celebate SJW level in this thread is absolutely bewildering I agree. Guarantee you a good portion of them would run like school children if they were in any kind of threatening scenario too. First time in a while I feel like the mods need to shut it down.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Dash come across as a pussy in this. Waits till the guy has already been twatted senseless gives him a side winder then walks off like he didn't do anything. Total shit house move if i ever saw one. Hope he gets sued and charged with assault by the police for that
The Fan no doubt was an asshole for attacking Bret but Wilder had no reason to sucker punch the guy when he already was restrained

I guess WWE or Bret Hart will be forced to drop any charges against the intruder before he makes a counter claim against Wilder

btw did Travis Browne get some shots in or did he just tackle the guy?

·
Registered
163 Posts
The involuntary celebate SJW level in this thread is absolutely bewildering I agree. Guarantee you a good portion of them would run like school children if they were in any kind of threatening scenario too. First time in a while I feel like the mods need to shut it down.
Okay Internet tough guy please tell us how you would respond to the situation?

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Okay Internet tough guy please tell us how you would respond to the situation?
A threatening situation? Pretty easy, handle it, and ensure that the guy learns a valuable lesson and never does it again. They should have broke his thumb inside the ring in my opinion, what I would have done. All you SJWs talking about oh that isn't right that Dash did that would have definitely been singing a different tune if he would have killed both Bret and Natty, which wasn't out of the realm of possibilities. I'm quite alright with what Dash did, because if you let people off easy (holding him down and cuffs is easy) they are more capable to making the same mistake which is why they need to understand they made a very bad mistake as quickly as possible.

·
Banned
2,427 Posts
The Fan no doubt was an asshole for attacking Bret but Wilder had no reason to sucker punch the guy when he already was restrained

I guess WWE or Bret Hart will be forced to drop any charges against the intruder before he makes a counter claim against Wilder

btw did Travis Browne get some shots in or did he just tackle the guy?
asshole? that's putting it lightly.

had he just disrupted the event and did something foolish for attention then yea sure he'd be just some asshole. but attacking an elderly man completely unwarranted? the guy is a fucking animal, and so he was treated like one.

no problem with what dash did. he didn't stab him, he didn't try to kill him. he punched the dude. he deserved it.

·
Registered
675 Posts
asshole? that's putting it lightly.

had he just disrupted the event and did something foolish for attention then yea sure he'd be just some asshole. but attacking an elderly man completely unwarranted? the guy is a fucking animal, and so he was treated like one.

no problem with what dash did. he didn't stab him, he didn't try to kill him. he punched the dude. he deserved it.
Plus for all we know the guy was still uttering threats when being carried out, so dash shut him up for good

·
Banned
249 Posts
Hey you know what the guy went after Bret , so I say good riddance that Dash and Travis Browne got some shots

and I say prosecute him to the fullest extant of the law

think about it unless someone stands up to garbage like this then its going to keep happening and guess what it already does

that's the American legal system for you these idiots commit crime after crime after crime and guess what little to nothing ever seems to happen and they try and shame and blame the victims, and defend the criminal

personally I say give the guy at least a 5 year prison sentence that ought to send a statement for anyone who wants to run into the ring again

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Hey you know what the guy went after Bret , so I say good riddance that Dash and Travis Browne got some shots

and I say prosecute him to the fullest extant of the law

think about it unless someone stands up to garbage like this then its going to keep happening and guess what it already does

that's the American legal system for you these idiots commit crime after crime after crime and guess what little to nothing ever seems to happen and they try and shame and blame the victims, and defend the criminal

personally I say give the guy at least a 5 year prison sentence that ought to send a statement for anyone who wants to run into the ring again
I still think it should have been pee pee pants city when he got in the ring.

·
Head em up, Move em out
2,763 Posts
Re: Did someone attack Bret?

You've obviously never heard of Polyana Viana.
Viana did not destroy somebody with a fighting background. She destroyed a 5 foot 3, 8 stone pissed wet through crack head. Big difference

Dash Wilder is a pussy and a coward. His actions confirmed this

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Are people seriously sticking up for the pussy that attacked Bret?? Wow, I've heard it all now. F*ck that guy, hes lucky that he got off as easy as he did.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Re: Did someone attack Bret?

You've obviously never heard of Polyana Viana.
I have, I'm failing to see where women MMA fighters are going to destroy trained men.

301 - 318 of 318 Posts