Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,205 Posts
Well it's nice to see Toxic Masculinity is alive and well, cannot go anywhere without being hounded by males wanting you as an object and thinking your body is for them...

I kid kid!

Stuff like this is harmless, besides it's a good confidence booster for this young man. If more young males were like this one, they could break the ice and not be future incels.

Also nobody should expect her to say yes, it's simply just a task to build up the confidence to ask.

There's also many ways to turn down without making a scene or putting down. It only gets awkward if you make it awkward. :shrug

I mean who hasn't at one time had someone younger or silly ask them out? :laugh:

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Re: Fan Asks Carmella To His Senior Prom At WWE Summerslam Meet & Greet

It's pretty selfish to put them in a position to have to say no or lie to you. For as fucking weird people are today, I wouldn't go anywhere near shit like that if I were her.
The Same reason why I hate proposals infront of an audience. Unless the person who proposes already knows this is what he or she was waiting for.

·
Registered
950 Posts
never understood the point of this.. when i was a senior i took my FWB, a hot freshmen, had a good time then took her to my place and fucked her brains out... yeah obv. carmella is hotter than my prom date, but this kid aint getting laid by her or even a kiss i would venture to wager!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
never understood the point of this.. when i was a senior i took my FWB, a hot freshmen, had a good time then took her to my place and fucked her brains out... yeah obv. carmella is hotter than my prom date, but this kid aint getting laid by her or even a kiss i would venture to wager!
There are less and less alpha dudes out there. Especially when you’re talking high school / college / mid 20s ages. I’m in my mid 30s and I feel like my generation is the last of a dying breed.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
If that generation uses terms like "alpha dudes" then I don't think the dying breed part is bad news really
I realize what I said hurts people’s feelings and I knew I would get teary-eyed responses to it, but it’s true nonetheless. Just go to a wrestling show and look at the dough boys in their 20s wearing their “The Man” shirts who have never lifted a weight or played a sport in their life, and compare it to late 90s / early 00s frat boy types that used to be there.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
I realize what I said hurts people’s feelings and I knew I would get teary-eyed responses to it, but it’s true nonetheless. Just go to a wrestling show and look at the dough boys in their 20s wearing their “The Man” shirts who have never lifted a weight or played a sport in their life, and compare it to late 90s / early 00s frat boy types that used to be there.
It's not a matter of hurting peoples feelings. The term "alpha dudes" and anyone that refers to himself as an "alpha dude" is just kinda tragic.

But then so is caring whether other people lift weights or play sports.

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
when he gets there Carmella will tweet she sent a replacement, he turns round and sees nia jax licking her lips. Total Divas ep right there, name it "the elephant in the room".

·
Registered
42 Posts
That guy would never have the opportunity to do that with Sarah Logan! I was in her lineup and security gave us a stern warning that she was not to be touched and also to keep our chins lowered.

For those who don’t know, Sarah is married to Erik, one half of the Viking Raiders. That kid would have received his own Viking Experience if he attempted a marriage proposal!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts