Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems people on here seem to have such low self esteem about being wrestling fans and consider themselves the lowest of the low, its actually interesting how many successful and famous people consider themselves big wrestling fans.

Some interesting ones that you may (or may not) know.

Eminem - GOAT rapper and has referenced wrestling many times in his raps

The Migos- Hottest rap group in the world right now, can be seem on Instagram watching the WWE network from time to time. Reference WWE on many songs, even released a record named "To Hotty" in reference to Scotty 2 Hotty.

Wale - Popular rapper who even watches NJPW and indy shows

Adam Sandler - Famous actor

Daniel Cormier - UFC Champion, Seth Rollins mark

Rick Ross - Has been seen in the audience at TNA in the past

Lebron James - Huge fan of the Undertaker (or at least was, lol). Probably more of a lapsed fan, but still wears merch from time to time.

Sofia Vergara - Has been seen at PWG shows

Hayley Williams - Paramore singer, friends with CM Punk. Has been seen at shows before.

Ronda Rousey - Seen at indy shows in California long before being at Wrestlemania.

Any more you guys want to add?

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,102 Posts
Brian Quinn - member of the Tenderloins comedy group

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,258 Posts

Reactions: BulletClubFangirl

·
Registered
913 Posts
Busta Rhymes, Method Man, and Ludacris have all at least rapped about wrestling on various tracks.

I have no idea what song it is and is an easy google search away but Luda has a verse on one of his mixtapes that starts, "I powerbomb that ass like Kevin Nash". He clearly knows what's up :D

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Legendary rapper Lil Wayne:

"My goons masked up; Rey Mysterio"

"And I'ma go so opposite of soft
Off the richter, Hector
Camacho Man Randy Savage"

"Keep that red bandana; Hulk Hogan"

"Beat one of you up like John Cena"

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
The guitarist from the band Tool 'Adam Jones' was in the front row at every Summerslam when it was held in LA and even played the Star Spangled Banner before one of them. The WWE never acknowledged him except for the time he played the Star Spangled Banner but I noticed him every time.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts

Makes references to Austin and Rock in this.

"Stone Cold like Steve Austin
If ya smell what Tical is cookin"

And there's the tracks Snoop Dogg & WC and Method Man made for Austin and Rock on Aggression.

Wyclef Jean I believe is a fan as he made the "It Doesn't Matter" song with Rock and I've heard him mention the Royal Rumble in Rumble In The Jungle featuring A Tribe Called Quest, Busta Rhymes and The Fugees.

Markus Feehily from Westlife (UK Pop band) is a fan as I remember him winning a WWF video game back on SM:TV Live.

Jason Paul Brown from Five (another UK Pop band) referenced Stone Cold Steve Austin and Jimmy Snuka in a song called Everybody Get Up.

Jodi Lyn O' Keefe and Jaime Gomez from Nash Bridges talking about Stone Cold Steve Austin and O' Keefe gives a shoutout to The Rock also.

Kevin Hart. I think I remember him mentioning that Sting was his favourite wrestler.

Run DMC. Did the "Kings" track for DX on Aggression and performed at Wrestlemania 5.

·
The Irish Rapist
3,392 Posts
The guys from Workaholics, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Trailer Park Boys. Marc Maron too. The punk band Rancid. Oh and Dwayne Johnson

1 - 20 of 21 Posts