Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you guys do if lets say you were with a woman/man that you loved a lot. Lets say they were the love of your life, but your familly did not like them for one reason or another. What would you do? Would you choose your familly over that person or would you choose that person that you love with all your heart.

I just found this really interesting since it does pop up a lot in real life. I personally dont know what I would do. I guess if she would be willing to do the same for me then I would do the same for her. So what about you guys?

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Well, if you'd choose your family, you obviously don't love them as much as you think. You've got to do what's right for yourself, and if your love for them really runs that deep, then it's a no brainer. Family will get over it eventually anyway because they're family. Your family's always gonna be there but the odds of you finding another person that's just right for you are one in a million.

·
DreamWeapon
15,249 Posts
brb dumping gf cuz of family
brb not making sweet passionate love to divine beauty who inner beauty is divine and everlasting
brb lonely as fucc bro
brb forever trombone

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Pretty easy for me actually....FUCK my family. ;)

Then again, it wouldn't be that complicated for me since I've always been the "fuck what anybody else says/thinks about me" type.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
I was raised by only my mother and she and I are very close. I'm a massive momma's boy, but if she doesn't like the woman I am with then she just has to deal with it. Every single woman I have ever been with has had massive daddy issues (lucky me), including the one I am with now, and they have all picked me over family.

Minus one, of course. The girlfriend I had before I met my fiancee was black and her parents didn't approve of me because I was white. I was supposed to spend the weekend at her parents house and her father found out a white guy was banging his daughter (a few times already that weekend in fact, one of which I'm pretty sure he saw from afar) and I literally had to leave early because he was insane and wanted to hurt me. Felt odd getting the race card, being white and all.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
If it's a matter of them just not liking the girl, I'll pick the girl. If it's life or death, family every time.

·
Registered
21,667 Posts
I'm 22 and a commitaphobe so I'd go with family every time. There's plenty more fish in the sea.

·
Excellent. The bar is so low we can step over it.
1,115 Posts
You choose whoever isn't forcing you to make the choice. If two people don't get along, but A is willing to tolerate B for you and B isn't willing to tolerate A, it's clear that A gives more of a shit about you. You don't choose the one who is selfish or arrogant enough to make you choose.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Probably the love of my life, they will have to deal with it.
Agreed. If your family really cares about you they'll support your decision as far as who you are with is concerned. They don't have to like the person, but they should just deal with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts