Wrestling Forum banner

Fallah Bahh is the most over guy on the whole roster

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Obfuscation 
#1 ·
I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing, but no other wrestler currently on the Impact roster gets more of a crowd reaction...

#2 ·
Yes he is and for now it seems Impact is doing the right thing with him. They got him in singles action, an occasional Grand Championship title shot and giving him air time. Right now one of the things that is big in wrestling is the silly character that is likeable and does something funny. With Fallah doing is Bahh head slap, doing the rolling motion in matches as if going to come of the turnbuckle but just rolls over his opponent and his "Fat kids rule" chant he gets the crowd doing he can fit that bill.

#4 ·
Not the "most" over but he definitely is over with the crowd. Will be interesting to see if he tags back with Mario, when mario returns from injury, or he stays as a occasional mid card challenger.

Anotheroption is to have Mario turn on Fallah to then get Mario over as a heel with the crowd. Him vs Fallah could be a great card feud, especially if crowd is invested.

#5 ·
He definitely gets a crowd reaction. Some people like to turn up their noses at characters like Disco, Santino Marella, Too Cool, etc, but Kevin Sullivan always used the "three ring circus" analogy. You need the clowns. I always felt that WWE pushed the clowns too much but in cases like New Day, it has paid off. Not saying Fallah Bahh needs a World Title but keeping him on the card helps make the show a party. And the people do love them a party.

#8 ·
He is entertaining for me and it's nice he's getting a break. I wonder what happened to that other guy he used to tag with?

#9 ·
I could be wrong but I think he's injured at the moment, be interesting to see what happens once he comes back. Impact needs more tag teams but i can't see them feuding with LAX or OvE for the belts. Happy Fallah Bahh is getting his moment and seem to be having fun doing so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.