Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I apologize if this has been posted, but friend sent me this and wow this is disgusting it only takes one person to ruin it for all. Some people do it for real need (not all of them do it they are just lazy to get an actual job), but she just abuses of it.

Update of her hopefully she loses her "suppose disability" and is charged with penalties

http://wtvr.com/2017/05/23/micha-leigh-dominguez-arrest/

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
she said she is disabled not homeless, people can be disabled and still walk, maybe she has a breathing problem or anything else, I know a lady getting disablility for copd, has a disabled parking permit and everything, this guy trying to expose her is a jerk the video shows nothing, so we still don't know if she is faking or not, maybe she is, maybe she isn't. No way to know.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Youtube removed the video for bullying and harassment. Exposing a fraud is now bullying/harassment. fpalm
Here's a mirror.
she said she is disabled not homeless, people can be disabled and still walk, maybe she has a breathing problem or anything else, I know a lady getting disablility for copd, has a disabled parking permit and everything, this guy trying to expose her is a jerk the video shows nothing, so we still don't know if she is faking or not, maybe she is, maybe she isn't. No way to know.
She was begging for money with a sign that said she was homeless. She probably made up that she has a disability so they'd stop bothering her.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have a breathing than you go to school and get a type of education to get an easy job maybe an office job or something like a teacher. I don't see how the guy is a jerk for trying to expose a phony. Its on the video and even the link shes being faking to be homeless and doing this for a while.

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts
We need to keep exposing fake homeless people. They are scam artists!

- Vic
Just like those damn refugees.

Scaam artists pretending to be "Fake homeless people".

But guess what....

Not only do those bastards get free stuff and privileges-uhh..

Rational people get called racists and bigots for exposing them.

:tripsscust

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
We see her running in the video and doesn't show any ill effects afterward. As somebody who hovers the line between nondisabled and disabled myself due to asthma, joint problems and being legally blind, there's no way I wouldn't be hobbling and huffing and puffing for a decent amount of time after doing a little running as shown in the video. We can rule out being legally blind as well as she seems to be able to drive. She's not deaf or mute. What's left?

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,034 Posts
"Fake" homeless people have been doing this for at least a few years now, if not longer. I just gave a homeless person a dollar on my lunch-break here in NYC. I figure if I was in that situation, I'd like for someone to help me. But I have to admit, the few times per year I am approached by a homeless person in NYC, I do wonder these days if they are truly homeless or not. It's unfortunate that people will sink this low to try to scam people.

Reactions: CJ
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.