Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Philly is a shithole. Glad I left.

Pussies can't riot for shit. Better grease up a phone pole to stop people from climbing! That will show WWE!

No matches matter tonight. Every dork will watch, boo, and go home with a flaccid.
Like we say in Philly "dickhead" it's funny how people talk so much shit but you probably left that jawn cause you ain't built to be there.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Is this really Philadelphia? Crowd is dead.
Cause look how the event is set you expect the crowd to be loud all night, it's funny how you people get so tight. Where are y'all from so I can grind y'all city up but you's are probably too pussy to say it ????‍♂?‍♂?‍♂

·
Registered
881 Posts
That was a horrible show, hard to blame the fans for being quiet. I flipped off halfway through the tag chamber match and twitter results confirmed that I was correct to get out when I did.

Hard to watch after watching Revolution and The Royal Rumble in the last 6 weeks. Those were fantastic.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
The crowd was pretty bad, but yeah, that was basically a glorified episode of Raw or SD. Bryan/Gulak and Humberto/Andrade were solid, but the rest was meh.

The men’s EC match had some really good high spots, but I thought it was kind of plodding. Give it up to Lucy’s House Party, though. Those dudes worked their asses off. Everything else felt like filler or were rematches. And nothing had stakes besides the women’s EC match, and it was a foregone conclusion what was happening there.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts