Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know the Elimination Chamber PPV will be hosting in where I live and that's Philadelphia and with that being said that event better delivered or else that crowd will get real hostile and reckless really quick cause remember when Roman Reigns won the Rumble in 2015? Well that could get more worse if this Sunday's event doesn't deliver good matches so good luck WWE y'all going to need it!

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
Little different than the 2015 Rumble.

There is really no match on this card that matters that much. Doesn't mean the show can't be fun, but there are no true stakes involved or really anything to be passionately upset over.

The Women's Chamber is a forgone conclusion, the SD Chamber is just an excuse to use the Chamber more than once during the show. Rollins/Buddy vs. The Street Profits and Carillo vs. Andrade are matches we've seen before. AJ vs. Aleister has only been built up for a week. There are no World Titles on the line, etc.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doesn't take much to cause a riot in that God-forsaken asylum of a city. No wonder Vince has largely avoided hosting Mania at the Linc.
Aye my man watch your mouth dickhead nobody say anything bad about where you stay, so I'm just going to end this with a fuck you & go on about your day!

·
Registered
11,618 Posts
As you know the Elimination Chamber PPV will be hosting in where I live and that's Philadelphia and with that being said that event better delivered or else that crowd will get real hostile and reckless really quick cause remember when Roman Reigns won the Rumble in 2015? Well that could get more worse if this Sunday's event doesn't deliver good matches so good luck WWE y'all going to need it!
Completely different situation.

Rumble 2015 was year after rumble 2014 where Batista was booed out of building so fans didn't want something similar to happen again

Secondly Bryan was expected to win in many circles after his comeback from injury and when he was thrown out early the fans turned on rest of show.

Thirdly rumble 15 took place a few weeks after punks podcast that was listened to by millions of people. There he stated WWE were all in on Reigns so people started rebelling against everything Reigns.

Fourthly booking for that Rumble was horrible especially bit with Kane and show throwing dudes out and predictably turning on each other. If it was 1985 it would be shit on.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You people got a lot of shit to talk about Philly but I promise you, that y'all would never try that jawn around my way cause you'll end up getting beat the fuck up anyway. With that being said I'm going to Elimination Chamber tonight and will enjoy myself!

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,990 Posts
You people got a lot of shit to talk about Philly but I promise you, that y'all would never try that jawn around my way cause you'll end up getting beat the fuck up anyway. With that being said I'm going to Elimination Chamber tonight and will enjoy myself!
Dude get out of your feelings, it’s not a personal attack against you for one and two it’s just a forum. People talk shit about every city and country on every platform.

·
Southern Pride
3,223 Posts
It's not like WWE will change their plans based on what the hardcore Philly crowd does.

Anyone can act like a tough guy on the internet. No point in even doing it in real life either other than to boost ego.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude get out of your feelings, it’s not a personal attack against you for one and two it’s just a forum. People talk shit about every city and country on every platform.
My man don't get triggered over something that's not that deep, I tell it like it is, if you can't handle that shit, don't respond to it. Your action will get my reaction plain and simple especially when it's people that got a lot to say bout someone's city when you don't know what goes down so with that being foh you clown ???? IM AT ELIMINATION CHAMBER time to enjoy myself! Everybody enjoy your night.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,990 Posts
My man don't get triggered over something that's not that deep, I tell it like it is, if you can't handle that shit, don't respond to it. Your action will get my reaction plain and simple especially when it's people that got a lot to say bout someone's city when you don't know what goes down so with that being foh you clown ???? IM AT ELIMINATION CHAMBER time to enjoy myself! Everybody enjoy your night.
Lol me? Triggered? Hahaha who TF is this kid

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Philly used to be a great city, but a few years of sub-par shows has really killed their passion. Watch the old ECW shows, give them a quality show and they'll be up for it. Unfortunately, it's an uphill battle for WWE on this occasion. They had fuck all time to build this because of Saudi Blood Money, so they've half-assed it.

Tomorrow on Raw will be a big re-set moment. With Edge returning to stoke up the Orton feud, it's all systems go towards Wrestlemania, which- usual complaints about part-timers aside- it's shaping up to be a pretty strong PPV.

·
Premium Member
16,932 Posts
Philly is a shithole. Glad I left.

Pussies can't riot for shit. Better grease up a phone pole to stop people from climbing! That will show WWE!

No matches matter tonight. Every dork will watch, boo, and go home with a flaccid.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts