Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, so I've noticed pretty much every time I offend someone, they immediately kick out the "you fag!" line. Hey, I'm not into sword slappin, but if I were, I probably would give as much of a shit about it as I do being a straight person. That being none.

Welcome to the 21st century dumbasses. Most people in this day and age are beyond this. For me, I use it as a measuring stick. Because if you're pathetic enough to think that that's effective as a verbal outlash, you can't be packin too many hairs round the ol' genitals. In my book, it's up there with "diaper head" and "turd burglar". Hell, if someone were to call me Poopy McFudgeynuts I'd probably feel more hurt. But fag? C'mon now. Have some originality. Utilize them braincells a little better and mix it up. Make a rhyme outta it or something. Faggy Fag Fag-a-lot...or Fagacious X. But "you fag"? If anything, you're puttin yourself down.

But it got me wondering, what do you people think in regards to this? Isn't it pathetic? :D

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spliffs and Bones might get me stoned....but you can go fuck your uncle! :D

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I'm the fag? You are the ppl making stupid jokes about it. You are all homo's. Is that better?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Xain said:
I like fags, they talk funny.
We all would if we swallowed cock for a living :D

But yea, that whole lisp/flamboyencey thing. Is there really a need for it? I mean, I know people lisp. But there's these prissy "overly" gay folk who think just cuz they swirl the dirty penny they need to talk like it. And they wonder why they get bashed so much.

Now don't perceive that in the wrong way. I've got nothing against homosexuals. I've worked with some, I've hung around with some. They're cool people. But I got into this discussion with one of my old co-workers (who was on their team) and he asked me, "Oh, so you hate people like me?" I told him exactly what I have and will say to any person who asks me this. You being gay, not a problem. You pushing your ways on me and tryin to grab at my ass would be. I respect your decision, you respect mine, and you won't hear a peep outta me. From that point on he acted like a normal person (he was all prissy about it when he first started. Like "I'M GAY! ACCEPT ME OR SUFFER A LAWSUIT!!!") and if they all could act like this, I doubt it would even be an issue. Granted you'll always have your overly hetero guys startin shit. But I doubt it's towards the gay guys who just act regular.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So shut your fucking face, uncle fuck-aaaaaaaaa, cuz you're the one who fucked your uncle, uncle fuck-aaaaaaaa! :lmao

(Can we get back on topic please?) :D

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I_AM_SlaM said:
So shut your fucking face, uncle fuck-aaaaaaaaa, cuz you're the one who fucked your uncle, uncle fuck-aaaaaaaa! :lmao

(Can we get back on topic please?) :D
..this has a topic?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
SlaM...I'm disappointed in you. This thread isn't too good. I expected the world from you! :(
I understood what you were talking about with your rant, but from there it went downhill. </3

1 - 20 of 40 Posts