Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, what else can they do with this guy? He has been in the main roster for 10 years now, hardly ever a draw, the only time he was even remotely entertaining was during Evolution. They have done all they could with this untalented hack with an affinity to shit on other women purses lol. The best thing to with Orton now is job him out for a couple of years before dispatching him. Guys like Sin Cara, Damien Sandow and Antonio Cesaro should go over him. Dean Ambrose as well.

So Says Lord Jericho

·
Registered
526 Posts
Sorry but I gotta disagree with you.
The guy has been putting on some great matches ever since he joined Smackdown and release him?
He is super over with the crowd and WWE is really lacking in star-power.
I think his current character is boring,but he's over and like I said puts on some great matches.
Besides,the guy has like 10 more years left in him. I can't believe he is only 32 and is so successful.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
Randy can have good matches but most of the time he looks like he don't give a shit and as a wresting fan i find that disappointing.

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Orton's problem is his health and being stuck in limbo at the moment. Unless Cena or Sheamus gets injured, he's just a back up guy for now and on the verge of being a main event jobber.

- Vic

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
As much as I'd like to see that, you can't just release a guy who's won 9 world titles. Orton doesn't have to be released, so long as he stays within the midcard boundaries like he was doing with Kane. He can be a useful asset in putting over guys with an actual upside, like Sandow, Ambrose, etc. Just keep him away from anything to do with the world title. He's an unfit challenger or champion, and it makes the world title look bad whenever he's around it. He doesn't have to go as long as he's irrelevant.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Randy can have good matches but most of the time he looks like he don't give a shit and as a wresting fan i find that disappointing.
If he didn't give a shit he wouldn't do it, it's not like he needs the money or anything. He has a wife and young daughter at home yet he leaves them for the majority of the year to wrestle, of course he gives a shit.

Anyway, has he been overpushed? yes massively, does he suck and deserve to be fired? no. I actually don't mind him in the upper midcard role he has been in for the last 6 months or so.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
If he didn't give a shit he wouldn't do it, it's not like he needs the money or anything. He has a wife and young daughter at home yet he leaves them for the majority of the year to wrestle, of course he gives a shit.

Anyway, has he been overpushed? yes massively, does he suck and deserve to be fired? no. I actually don't mind him in the upper midcard role he has been in for the last 6 months or so.
His performances tell me he don't give a shit and his unwillingness to freshen up his character.Also why would any one quit when they are getting paid a lot.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
His performances tell me he don't give a shit and his unwillingness to freshen up his character.
What? he was probably the most consistant in-ring performer of last year, he had great matches almost every week.

He said in an interview that he wants to change his character abit and show more personality and get more mic time but creative love "The Viper" character.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Past his prime? Yes
Do I hate him? Yes
Release him? Why? The roster is so damn weak as it is. There's no reason to get rid of someone credible.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
What? he was probably the most consistant in-ring performer of last year, he had great matches almost every week.

He said in an interview that he wants to change his character abit and show more personality and get more mic time but creative love "The Viper" character.
He had great matches but not consistent imo.Bryan,punk, christian even some one like Tyson kidd had more consistent performances .

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
He had great matches but not consistent imo.Bryan,punk, christian even some one like Tyson kidd had more consistent performances .
What? Orton blows Punk away in the ring, almost all of Christian's great matches were with Orton. Bryan, although a great wrestler never got time or was working with guys like Mark Henry or Big Show.

I don't even like Orton but he was by far the wrestler of the year last year.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
What? Orton blows Punk away in the ring, almost all of Christian's great matches were with Orton. Bryan, although a great wrestler never got time or was working with guys like Mark Henry or Big Show.

I don't even like Orton but he was by far the wrestler of the year last year.
Just some of the matches theses guys had that were good to excellent

Christian vs Del rio ladder match
Christian vs Daniel Bryan=Smackdown
Christian vs Punk=Smackdown

Punk Vs John cena=MITB,Summerslam
Punk vs Orton=Mania,ER
Punk vs del rio= Survivor series

Bryan vs Henry=Smackdown cage match
Bryan vs Del rio=smackdown
Bryan vs Sin cara/Fake cara
Bryan vs Tyson kidd= numerous matches
Bryan vs Rhodes=Smackdown

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Let Orton go is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard. And no none of those guys deserve to even come close to the main event until they prove themselves. And newsflash being on some lil NXT or Superstars is not proving yourself.

Don't get me started on how idiotic fans are for falling for a "Twitter/onlne" feud.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
LOL loved the way he ended the post "so says Lord Jericho". Orton is one of the most over guys on the roster been a bit directionless for a bit, but as a big time ME player, he has been doing his best to help the newer guys get over. He helped Swagger, Kofi, Ziggles, Wade, Henry, Cody (a bit), and now working with Del Rio, and Sheamus. Oh, and he helped Miz BIG TIME imo.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
You guys are fucking dumb. Orton is one of the best wrestlers on the roster, and plays his character to a T. A year ago, I too wasn't fond of Orton but he's really come into his own. He's been putting talent over and has been putting on quality matches.

This past week most of you were jumping on the Orton bandwagon, what the hell happened? One gimmick poster changed your mind?

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
I became more of a fan of Orton last year, the guy worked really good in 2011. Sure he had guys like Christian to work with, but Orton looked like an equal in the ring and could match up. He is not past his prime at all, he is entering it.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Release him? :lmao

The guy is one of the best workers in the company and still one of the most popular.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts
I don't mind him too much when he isn't going over all of the time. Yes his matches are predictable as fuck and he's boring on the mic, but he did put over Henry clean twice which legitimized Henry as a dominant top heel (until BIG SHOW happened, fuck Big Show). He put over Kane clean at Wrestlemania which I did not expect. Obviously the guy is way too over and accomplished to just release, but the OP is a troll so that doesn't really need to be stated.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.