Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'll go and say Cena too. He was a good face until he dropped the doctor of thuganomics gimmick and stopped rapping. He shouldve turned heel when a majority booed him. But I've also never been a fan of Kane as a face. Even though he plays both roles well.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wouldn't say "hate, " but:

Daniel Bryan. The "Yes" Movement was one of the driving factors of driving me away until recently..I was VERY disappointed to see it still exists.

The Bellas. See DB.

The Shield. See DB.

SCSA. Will NEVER understand his being one of the most popular ever. And I will NEVER (..EEEVER) forgive him for the travesty of the "What" chant!

John Cena.

...it's weird that I watched NWA/JCP/WCW as a kid from the late 80s up until around 94-95 and I can't come up with one entry from that era..

Edited bc grammar is important.

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart. Opposite ends of the scale. One was too cheesy, one was too bland. I first saw Hogan in 2002, didn't get why everyone loved this old guy over The Rock. As the years went on, I started watching old Hogan stuff, thinking "Oh, I've got to see him in his prime to appreciate him." But no, it was exactly the same hokey superhero act, so damn cringe.

Then there's Bret. He's got a couple of matches I like, but him as a person... it probably doesn't help that the first I saw of Bret was the bitter guy after Montreal, but looking back at his old stuff... he's hardly got anything resembling a personality. I don't care about him one bit, and I have trouble seeing him as an equal to Shawn Michaels. To me, Bret vs. Shawn is the equivalent of Lance Storm vs. The Rock in a WWF Championship feud.

·
Premium Member
16,904 Posts
Marty the Moth from Lucha Underground.
Pentagon Jr from Lucha Underground.
Hernandez from Lucha Underground.
Jonny Mundo from Lucha Underground.
Mantanza from Lucha Underground.

All the heels in Lucha Underground

1 - 20 of 74 Posts