Wrestling Forum banner

Faces you hated/Heels you liked

718 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  irishboy109
Most wrestling fans have a tendency to cheer the faces and jeer the heels, but sometimes, that doessn't happen.

There are sometimes instances when we like a certain bad guy in wrestling or dislike a good guy.

Who were some babyfaces you didn't like/booed and some heels you liked/cheered for?

I'll start:

Heels I liked- Big Show, Batista, Kane, Kurt Angle, Edge, Lita

A Face I didn't like- Diesel
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,005 Posts
I'm a heel guy I prefer heels I watch them closer and here's a list of brilliant heels:
Kurt Angle
Shawn Michaels
HHH
JBL
Chris Jericho
The Rock
Eddie Guerrero
Ric Flair
Mr. Perfect
Rick Rude
Ted DiBiase
Roddy Piper
Jake The Snake Roberts
The Undertaker
And these are just my favorite heels...

· Registered
91 Posts
Oh man, honestly, I tend to fall into being a heel girl. It's very rare that I cheer the good guy in anything, lol. I can say that 2 face's I totally never could stand are Hogan and Warrior and I lived through the Rock and Wrestling connection. So I was around for their heyday and even back then as a little girl I never liked them.

· Registered
1,388 Posts
I couldn't stand the Hart Dynasty when faces nor half of the mid-card faces, to be honest.
I've always liked JBL, and Ziggler I find even more likeable as a heel than he was as a face (I think he redebuted as one)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.