Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you could turn faces to heels and vice versa who would you swap
personally... Santino, Big Show, Kozlov, Morrison, MVP and Christian need to go heel... they just dont work as faces
whilest... Jericho should go face along with CM Punk
Orton and Cena are tweeners right now

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
if you could turn faces to heels and vice versa who would you swap
personally... Santino, Big Show, Kozlov, Morrison, MVP and Christian need to go heel... they just dont work as faces
whilest... Jericho should go face along with CM Punk
Orton and Cena are tweeners right now
In general I prefer the Heels over the Faces, but Big Show is WAY better as a Face. Let him stay that way and not turn him heel. Santino also needs to stay face.

Christian and Morrison need to turn Heel, yes. CM Punk really needs to stay Heel, he's great in that role.

Orton and Cena tweeners? Have you been watching? They are the babyfaces of RAW now.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think you are wrong about Christian. He's getting good pops as a face, and simply needs a push. As a heel, he'd be lost in amongst McIntyre and Rhodes on Smackdown.

Big Show is also doing well as a face.

Cena gets a mixed reaction, but he is a face. Orton is a mess of a character.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I don't mind Christian or John Morrison as a heel or face. I would turn John Cena & MVP heel. Then turn Chris Jericho face. I wouldn't turn Big Show heel though, I think he works better as face.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Cena's a tweener? Fuck?

CM Punk should turn face somewhere along the line

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i'd turn kelly heel(but she can't act so that throws that out the window). i'd turn layla face.
as for the guys...you can't turn cena heel because of all the money he is making wwe right now. so thats not an option. i'd turn mvp heel. dolph face. i'd turn lawler back to heel and bring in josh mathews to replace cole...and cole would be the heel gm(full heel). i'd keep miz where he's at. i'd let whatever happens with his character happen naturally. i'd put christian and matt as tweeners. they are very outspoken, say what they feel, don't really care about anyone else whether it's a face or a heel.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I would have Jericho take some time off and come back as a face, because with the amount of heat he gets there is no way he can go face without letting the WWE Universe miss him for a bit.

I would have Randy Orton stay heel, the guy has a great look and body but his face charisma just isn't there. He's not that interesting personality wise... even though I'm a big fan of his.

I don't have much faith in Christian as a singles guy so I lean towards him and Edge buddying up on Raw and running rampant as E&C... which would be hard to work out. They are both good heels but E&C would get huge pops one would think.

Triple H needs to return as a heel to freshen up his character, he might just be the GM or a driving force behind Nexus, etc

Can't really think of anything else. I'd love Cena to go heel but he's just too good as the face of the company, it doesn't seem possible.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I think you are wrong about Christian. He's getting good pops as a face, and simply needs a push. As a heel, he'd be lost in amongst McIntyre and Rhodes on Smackdown.
Big Show is also doing well as a face.

Cena gets a mixed reaction, but he is a face. Orton is a mess of a character.
I agree with you that Christian should stay face but he'd still kick McIntyre's ass at being heel.

McIntyre should go face, btw. He's hilarious.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts