Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again, Hollywood Johnson is in the house and that can only mean one thing. Top class rants poppin, shitty rants stoppin, so sit back relax with a bottle of stella, because this is the one and only Hollywood Johnson, your top fella.

Rules when posting in a Hollywood Johnson rant
No dumb comments
No racism
NO GARY OAK PICTURES
No mentioning the word girth

Tips for posting in a Hollywood Johnson rant
Use humor
Respect other fellas opinions
Read the rant carefully, taking everything into consideration
Be the best possible fella you can

The rant...

Don't you fellas just hate these pathetic, cringey emotional facebook statuses? A fella the other day made 9 facebook statuses about how much he misses his girlfriend. What was this fella expecting? For us to cry? Well i did cry.........of laughter. These fellas make me sick. I'd much rather read a Scrilla post than ever read another pathetic, over dramatic status. Now i know what you fellas are thinking. Oooo Hollywood, delete them, block them, tell them to fuck off ooooooooo. Well thats not going to happen. I'm everyones top fella, deleting people from facebook to me, is deleting one of my many top fellas. Thats not how i roll people...

Thank you for reading another one of my top class rants.

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson.

·
30,979 Posts
I don't really care what people right in their status, the people that annoy me are the ones that treat facebook like twitter and update their status 400 times a day and take up my ENTIRE mini-feed. They generally promptly get blocked from my minifeed or removed from my friends list.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
ranting about facebook is just pointless. if you have people like that as your facebook friends, that's your own dumb fault and you should unfriend them, and find some better friends.

most of the time when i see someone bitching about facebook, it's about something they can completely prevent. pretty retarded, tbh. you're basically ranting about your own pathetic life and choice in friends.

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ranting about facebook is just pointless. if you have people like that as your facebook friends, that's your own dumb fault and you should unfriend them, and find some better friends.

most of the time when i see someone bitching about facebook, it's about something they can completely prevent. pretty retarded, tbh. you're basically ranting about your own pathetic life and choice in friends.
Fella, i have over 800 facebook friends. We all have those fellas who we know of, but don't speak to. You see what i'm saying fella?

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wonder what would happen if Sheamus and Puggle had a child together?
You'd get a pale, irish c*nt.

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
I wonder what would happen if Sheamus and Puggle had a child together?
you'd get someone who used the word "fella" a lot, and probably signed off after everything he said......

oh, i c wut u did there.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts