Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Bebo? You could've just used Myspace.

But to the answer your question, I've never had a Bebo, I haven't logged on my Facebook account for about 6 or 7 months, and I get on Twitter almost every day so:

1. Twitter
2. Facebook
3. Bebo

·
Made Out Of Nothing
11,589 Posts
Never heard of Bebo, and I think Twitter is remarkable for all the wrong reasons. I was convinced it'd never take off when it started...shows how much I know.

That said, I'm a fucking FB addict. On it multiple times a day, usually just stalking through people's pictures while I listen to music. Easy way to kill an hour or so.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I use Facebook, but I don't really care for the others. I don't really give a shit what celebrities are doing, what they're eating, etc. Seems like a load of shit to me. Not familiar with Bebo, but I'll take Hiplop's word for it.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,530 Posts
Don't use Facebook or Bebo, but Twitter can be entertaining if it's someone like Kevin Nash's or 50 Cent giving some stripper abuse.

Don't have one of my own and have no intention of getting one, plus I barely know how to work the thing (I'm 76 years old), but yeah, Twitter's a way for me to kill 15 minutes, like, once a month or something.

I get by fine with my carrier pigeons.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.