Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Facebook for me although i do like looking up celebs twitter. Rio ferdiand comes across very well and so lots of footballers. bebos is probably more for kids in my opinion. Any opinions??

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
All 3 are absolutely pointless but if I had to go with one it would be Twitter. Some people say some nutty shit.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Twitter. Got bored of facebook. And bebo is just LOL

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Bebo? You could've just used Myspace.

But to the answer your question, I've never had a Bebo, I haven't logged on my Facebook account for about 6 or 7 months, and I get on Twitter almost every day so:

1. Twitter
2. Facebook
3. Bebo

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
I use facebook literally everyday to talk to people and get shit organized

I have a twitter but don't use it that much. I do like seeing what celebs say tho

the fuck is bebo?

·
Made Out Of Nothing
11,589 Posts
Never heard of Bebo, and I think Twitter is remarkable for all the wrong reasons. I was convinced it'd never take off when it started...shows how much I know.

That said, I'm a fucking FB addict. On it multiple times a day, usually just stalking through people's pictures while I listen to music. Easy way to kill an hour or so.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dont like the way all facebook pages the same though at least bebo everyones was different but apart from that its good!!

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I use Facebook, but I don't really care for the others. I don't really give a shit what celebrities are doing, what they're eating, etc. Seems like a load of shit to me. Not familiar with Bebo, but I'll take Hiplop's word for it.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
Facebook has Tetris which makes it better than the rest. And in between my games of Tetris, I can creep on random people's pages...

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Don't use Facebook or Bebo, but Twitter can be entertaining if it's someone like Kevin Nash's or 50 Cent giving some stripper abuse.

Don't have one of my own and have no intention of getting one, plus I barely know how to work the thing (I'm 76 years old), but yeah, Twitter's a way for me to kill 15 minutes, like, once a month or something.

I get by fine with my carrier pigeons.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts