Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Banned
46 Posts
My facebook status said:
What an awesome day for Danielle's birthday. ;D Swimming with all my friends and shizz. Also got to spend it with my girl. (Y)
This is because it was my friends birthday, and we all went out to the gorge (massive big place, heaps of grass, a river, rocks and stuff). And I spent it with my friends and my girlfriend. (Y)

· The One Who Knocks
5,703 Posts
I never post Facebook statuses. For some reason no matter what I say, even if it's completely mundane, it just turns into a flame war.

Besides, if you want to post useless thoughts, Twitter makes more sense to me than Facebook for that sort of thing.

· Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Facebook Status/ Twitter Post

I never post Facebook statuses. For some reason no matter what I say, even if it's completely mundane, it just turns into a flame war.

Besides, if you want to post useless thoughts, Twitter makes more sense to me than Facebook for that sort of thing.

haha, I guess I'll take Tweets too. Didn't even think about it, as I don't use twitter... but I probably should with the amount of statuses I post lol.

· Registered
3,749 Posts
Anyone know where I can get some DMT?:D
January 27 at 7:57pm

Was reading up on it and it sounds fucking awesome .Not a great respone though ,no one could get it.:(

· Only here 4 The BO$$
10,970 Posts
*sings* If you want to get with me there is some things you gotta know, I like my beat fast and my bass down low *sings*
:$ I love the song "Beat Down Low" by Dev :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.