Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the name of a possibly black face painted tag team? I forget where i saw them but i heard on a podcast something about a Kamala looking tag team and that they were pretty athletic. Does anyone know anything about them or who they are?

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a hundred percent sure because i listen to quite a few wrestling podcasts its couldve been an older one of Colts but i saw a picture of what i thought was them and now cant find it anywhere i could be a little off on the details though. It seemed like they were a new version of the Headhunters almost

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Theyre active now and relatively new i think, they are fat and look black but could be of some island descent

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
Yes its the Nigerian Nightmares, thanks. So i take it they're useless huh? Never seen them or anything just heard they were as good as the Headhunters who werent great by any means but were an attraction.
They are awful. See if there CZW match with the Briscoes is on YouTube. Its horrendous. These guys have no mobility what so ever and are awful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts