Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wrestling style - i prefer when he was Legend Killer

Gimmick - I prefer his psycho heel in 2009-2010

Face or Heel ? - Depend on the storyline,i personally think he's both good no matter heel or face if you give him decent storyline ... but now he's boring as hell.

Final answer - Heel

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wrestling style - i prefer when he was Legend Killer

Gimmick - I prefer his psycho heel in 2009-2010

Face or Heel ? - Depend on the storyline,i personally think he's both good no matter heel or face if you give him decent storyline ... but now he's boring as hell.

Final answer - Heel
I think he's become really stale in the ring and out also. I wonder if it's just cause he's a face now and doesn't know how to use a good anti-hero persona i.e. Stone Cold.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Heel Orton, 2007-2009. I say 2009 because after his feud with Cena, he lost his spark and Cena made him look weak in their feud. So to me he was already past his peak as a heel in 2010.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think he's become really stale in the ring and out also. I wonder if it's just cause he's a face now and doesn't know how to use a good anti-hero persona i.e. Stone Cold.
By that point of view,his cocky face back in 2004 is very awesome.

And we can't blame it all on him since face's gimmick and storyline today is just a smiley guy feuding with random generic enemy.

·
Registered
520 Posts
They try their utmost to portray him as the anti-hero, badass kind of face and it just comes off really crap. His matches are some of the best on show but there are certain spots and faces he does in every match i.e. the spit smile one on the DDT which I fucking despise. He says the same bland shit every single time on the mic unfortunately, I know it's not his confident point as he's pointed out himself many times, but surely he and the whole company can come up with more than just the words 'sick & twisted'... I mean nothing about the company is remotely sick and twisted in the PG era and it's not convincing so what are they getting out of it? The other line, "my name... Is Randy Orton", wow very fucking interesting. He's just not doing it outside of his very good in-ring ability. Swear to God I hope they drop that shitty, cocky snake-like facial expression he does, when I hear Lawler say "he's going to that place only he goes"... Argh shut up you horrendous cunts.

I'd have liked to see him in that match against CM Punk rather than Daniel Bryan to be honest.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
I'm not sure you'd really call him a face now, he's more of a tweener. I much prefer him as a full blown heel, he seems to suit that role better. I think he was at his best when he was "The legend killer"

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
although if i had to nail one period in time when i liked him would be him returning from injury feuding and beating batista winning the rumble and going on to headline wm after beating the entire mcmahon family to a pulp.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts