Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Well that sucks for TNA fans that wanted to see him used but great for ROH/Indy fans because now he'll be able to wrestle more regularly for those companies. Can't see Sabin staying long either.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
If he leaves and Sabin not is only one more indy guy, but if Sabin leaves too...WWE will have the greatest tag team of today to contract.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
His best bet is to go to ROH. If he was underutilized in TNA, he'll be treated like a pauper in WWE.

·
Premium Member
5,351 Posts
It sucks, because Shelley (along with Nash) was the reason I started watching TNA in the first place. But then again, the lack of, well, anything that they do with him certainly has to be even more frustrating for him than it is for me as a fan. I'm excited to see him back on the indy circuit (and maybe, someday, WWE).

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
If he leaves and Sabin not is only one more indy guy, but if Sabin leaves too...WWE will have the greatest tag team of today to contract.
Reports were swirling around a year and a half that WWE were interested in Beer Money, but not as a tag team, but as singles. Turns out they're great singles wrestlers but when they were the hottest tag team in the biz, allegedly the WWE didn't want them as a team. So if somehow Sabin and Shelly ends up in the WWE there's no garuntee that they will be a team. Personally I think it sucks that Shelly is leaving. After all the hype over the MCMG's returning, I thought they would be something big in TNA, especially Shelly.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I would imagine that he has something already lined up since MCMG are the company's top team now 3D and Beer Money are a thing of the past. It wasn't a good year for him without Sabin as I don't think he showed enough as a singles wrestler. If WWE are interested in him then I wish him well. I would prefer him in TNA with Sabin but I think every wrestler owes it to themselves to grab the opportunity if available. Then again, WWE had the chance to sign Aries and passed on him so I would find them signing Shelley instead quite strange.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
Now we have a legitimate source. I don't blame him. They kept him on the sidelines for a long time on the stupid idea that he should only re-debut with Sabin. Hopes he does well wherever he goes.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
They already contracted a great tag team. They split them up

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
But if the contract doesn't end yet always has a chance to he stay... he will the biggest lost ever to the tag division, and this is the weakest division in TNA in the moment... TNA will need more indy tags in the future.

·
Banned
690 Posts
His best bet is to go to ROH. If he was underutilized in TNA, he'll be treated like a pauper in WWE.
As opposed to ROH, where he'd merely be paid like one. If he's smart he'd go to WWE. He might not get used much, or have to spend time in FCW, but the pay would be much better.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
this is just awful and an example of how so much talent is wasted in tna

·
Registered
350 Posts
Terrible news for TNA. The tag division used to be their biggest strength, and the best of 5 series between MCMG and Beer Money stole the show each time they had a match. I like Joe and Magnus, and I like Daniels and Kaz.....but TNA needs some real tag teams. Team 3D split, LAX gone, Beer Money split, Gen Me left, now MCMG is done. Hopefully TNA can get something going.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
That's just sad, such a waste for TNA letting one of their talents leave.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I'm wondering if I'll ever get to read some good news about TNA again. More relevant talent is going to leave soon and are replaced by idiots like Garett and Alex Silva. Being live and in an earlier timeslot will also hurt the product. Not to mention Brooke Hogan. 2012 could be my last year watching wrestling as I'm not interesting in the E or the indies. Sad but true.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
WWE frequently splits tag teams up, like The Kings of Wrestling and they would (have) with Beer Money, too, but in the case of The Motor City Machine Guns, I could actually see them keeping them together as a team. They are at least halfheartedly endeavoring to put a half-assed tag division together at the moment.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Words cannot describe how big of a loss that this is for TNA. Both he and Sabin did what they could for that company and they both got done dirty. I hope both of them go to the WWE in time for that three-hour show just to spite Hogan and Bischoff.

My prediction for a potential Radicalz 2012 group-Sabin, Shelley, AJ, Sarita, Rosita, Pope, Lethal, Joe, Storm, Roode, and Daniels(I hope).

1 - 20 of 216 Posts