Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Justice 4 Asuka
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about this all day and I'm not feeling this Brock/Joe match at all. We need to add Rollins to make it a triple threat, if not him then Balor, but preferably Rollins.

That would be a much better match IMHO.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Re: Seriously we need to add Rollins or Balor to make it a triple threat

Joe/Brock works fine for me, especially considering it's at a B PPV like GBOF. Both guys are legit ass kickers, and if they both go in there bringing their physical styles, it could be a hell of a match.

·
Registered
880 Posts

I've been thinking about this all day and I'm not feeling this Brock/Joe match at all. We need to add Rollins to make it a triple threat, if not him then Balor, but preferably Rollins.

That would be a much better match IMHO.
Sorry, bud. You get the beast!

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts

Is there an actual reason why it should be made a triple threat in your mind

Already seen enough Rollins vs Joe

If it were Finn Balor, why wouldn't Joe and Brock team up and break him in half quick at the start so they can go at each other without distractions?

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts

we need to do this? how exactly?

·
Registered
4,761 Posts

how about a 5 pack challenge. we haven't seen that in a while

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,639 Posts

Nah, Joe/Brock *should* be good on their own, but obviously the Suplex City stuff can possibly take away from the match. I'm also happy with Rollins not being eaten up by Brock on a filler PPV. Save their rematch for a later date on a better show, since their first match had no real winner.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Is there an actual reason why it should be made a triple threat in your mind

Already seen enough Rollins vs Joe

If it were Finn Balor, why wouldn't Joe and Brock team up and break him in half quick at the start so they can go at each other without distractions?
You have 2 monsters in the match, so Rollins athletic ability would add something different to the match.

If it's Balor then Brock and Joe would turn on each other eventually after teaming up. It would be a good underdog story. The small guy among 2 bigger men. It could work.

·
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
2,628 Posts

I want Brock/Joe so we can put to bed this match as a 'Dream Match' when it ends up being meh.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts

They won't use all their guys in one PPV. Brock needs guys to squash until WM. First Joe, then Rollins and Balor in a triple threat I guess, then Braun, then Wyatt maybe, then he lays down for the big dawg. And besides all that, Joe-Lesnar works perfectly fine and is a potential classic if it wasn't for Brock's ridiculous booking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts