Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God damn McDonald's has done it again.

Yet ANOTHER reason for me to hate this Establishment of EVIL!!!

So my neice got a happy meal. Nothin HAPPY about came when I found out what the "toy" was!

A friggin conspiracy theory in the menu?!?! Here little girls, enjoy your disc of terror! We're gonna cram this bitch down your throat, and you'll subliminaly be drawn to follow her!!!!

Walt Disney would be spinnin in his cryo-chamber if he was made weary of this disturbing situation!

WOOOO!!! That's COLLLLLLLLD! :no:

Not only that, it's fucking unnerving when you stick it in a DVD player before finding out it's a damn CD-Rom...and all it does is give you a blank screen and that bitch talking on and on and on. Problem was, my neice didn't seem to mind. Until you tried taking it out of the player and killing it.

Much like I'd do to this asshole and his CD.

Finaly, after learnin' "Oh shit, it's a CD-ROM!" it seems that everything will be ok. Then, you're subjected to clips in one part, so god damn stereotypical for what today's girl oughta be...and I was appauled! Fucker's are tryin to swindle my neice!!!! What about the rest of the Happy Meal World?!?!

If you want to save your children....and remember, GOD'S WATCHING!...BURN THESE DISCS OF BLASPHEMOUS GOBBLEDY GOOK! BOYCOTT YOUR McDonalds ESTABLISHMENTS! And forever say FUCK YOU CORPORATE AMERICA!!! GOOD DAY!

But you'll never see that on the .99c menu. Sick Bastards! :cuss: :bs:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
To tell you the truth, I don't see why you are so surprised that these cd tells kids how to be/act/dress etc.,. That one thing that is wrong with pop culture today in America. We are so fucking image conscious. Pick up any magazine like US Weekly and (Teen) People magazine and all they talk about is "What is Britney wearing," or "The lastest fashions you should wear." Since when do they get to tell us what we should wear? Since someone bought into it and believed you had to wear a certain kind of clothing to be "cool". So McDonnald's signed a contract with Hillary Duff and now has a shitty cd-rom. Yeah it sucks, but you have to look at this from McDonnald's eyes. There gonna get more money from kids who are fans of Lizze McQuire(sp) and they are gonna have a star (Hillary) to advertise now. It's a win-win situation. What you need to do is teach your niece not to buy into this bullshit and to create her own image that she is comfortable with. Teach her to make herself and to not be told who she should be and how she should act.

And yes, Fask Lizzie McQuire. :D

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Where are the days that this man mattered??? For Shame on my country!!! For Shame on the clown prince of grade f processed meat!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I think they kinda fazed out Ronald McDonald when child abuse became a major issue. Some parents thought it was wierd how this guy was spending so much time with kids by himself. Stupid converatives...:no:

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
That reminds me of that one Family Guy episode with "Touched by an angel" in it. That was a good one. Anyways, like most of your long posts; I lost you. Somewhere around the cryo-chambers I think...

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
vcmstoner said:
I think they kinda fazed out Ronald McDonald when child abuse became a major issue. Some parents thought it was wierd how this guy was spending so much time with kids by himself. Stupid converatives...:no:
My brother read this and you'll never believe what he said.

Brother reads post tells me comments.

Brother:Well obviously he's gonna spend time with kids. Where do kids wanna go when they are young. McDonalds. Where do grown-ups go when they are older, All you can eat buffets.

Me:Do you even get this. What would a pedophile(sp?)do to little kids?

Brother: I dunno ask Michael Jackson!

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
What the hell are you talking about? Hilary Duff is a slob.

I'm not too keen on McDonalds and other fast food places like that. I never have the money to eat there anyway, so "boycotting" them is no real loss to me. I'm also sickened by their propaganda they shove in kids faces.
That, and after watching that movie "Super Size Me", just the thoughts of eating at McDonalds turns my stomach. I'll stick to Subway for my fast food fix. Which of course, I can't afford also, so yeah. No fast food for Cody. :)

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I'll send you my stamps for a free sub Cody.

Anyways, yes, I did set my self up for a MJ joke and I'm glad you got it out of the way. But sadly, some people think Ronald is a child molester.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Yeah well, some people think the world is flat...

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Ill still eat Mc D and Hillary....I mean I still like her. :rolleyes:

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
I hope to god you are under 18 because otherwise...

On alighte note, Hillary Duff is pretty hot.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
I <3 u BB...

...but Duff gets a serious thumbs down from me...they shove her down our fucking throats here, & she's my daughters favourite, so I see the dvd's non-stop every second weekend for hours...

·
Registered
525 Posts
I like lizzie/hillary... she's much prettier than her uglier older sister.

I hate the Happy Meals when the toy is part of an eight part series or something, so they want mc donalds religiously for the next few weeks, 'cos god forbid you miss out. And then when you get to the last week, they sell out of the last one anyway...

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The toys are cheap as hell and hardly entertain the kids anyway. Grow some spine and tell'em to, "Stuff it! It's PB&J. Eat it or starve!!!" Worked on me as a kid. :D

I just don't dig it. Kids are the trademark of innocence, and marketing these discs in this fashion appauls me. Nothing I can do about it (as goes for my neice) cuz she's not my child. If she was she'd be hooked on BK instead. After all...Rodeo Cheeseburger > Big Mac. :agree:

And Hillary ain't hot at all. Not without a bucket of Liz Clayborn and a stylist on hand anyway.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Ahhhh, the brilliant world of marketing. Creating a perfect world of robots for the future generations. If you're not cool, you're nobody. You can't be successful unless you're hot, whatever, yada yada yada. None of this stuff surprises me. The key word in this whole topic is money. Hell, what else is there these people can get out of it. Happiness because they have given a child a quality toy and helped them have fun? Highly unlikely.

Children (I suppose the word sounds slightly weird coming from me, I'm a child myself I suppose) are told what to like etc. There is peer pressure also adding to this. Everyone is brainwashed to believe beautiful and cool are the ways to be. If you are brainy, and like books or studying etc., you're not cool. Simple as that. If you get good grades, your friends will possibly bash on you. I even know a straight A kid who used to hang around with me and my friends, and then he went and joined some other group. We're still friends and it's fine with me that he hangs around with a different group. But his grades and even attitude in class have dropped slightly, probably from peer pressure.

Nowadays, we are force fed these no-talent singers and actress'/actors, but all we can do is close our mouths tight and refuse to swallow that crap.

I might have gone on a bit and possibly gone of topic, but thanks for reading it if I didn't bore you to death. :)

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nah, you just put into words my exact thoughts on the whole issue. Take away the spunk and wit and that's what I was pointin out. Was a nice change of pace.

It's all one well oiled machine. All the gears (The marketing, the trend, the peer pressure to belong....they're all seperate cog wheels motoring the engine) do their jobs. McDonald's and this CD-Rom, are just the updated sprocket to keep it fresh.

Time and time again they turn a little bit more of your brain off so you're less likely to think about the core of it all. It's all a scheme to keep you buyin and their sales thrivin. What happened to everyone gettin a fair shake?

Now I see myself headin towards a music-aimed speech so I'll put the kibash on it so's not to stray.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I_AM_SlaM said:

Where are the days that this man mattered??? For Shame on my country!!! For Shame on the clown prince of grade f processed meat!
God I miss Ronald McDonald... He was so cool. When ever happened to getting a toy of Ronald in your happy meal, instead of some bitch's CD rom.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts