Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Couldn't agree more, they will shell out the big moeny for cricket, but not for WWE. I mean cricket for fucks sake! and egg chasing... And i just gave my dad 60 fuckin quid to carry on subscibing to sky sports while i'm at uni, and then theres the money on the blank dvds for him to record them for me. bastards all of them, 60 quid is two nights out!

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Muzz said in post #1 :
I fuckin hate fuckin Sky Sports! No Armageddon, No Rumble ! Arrrrrgghhhhhh they make me fuckin' sick! You no good cheap ass bitches!! :cuss: :flip
Move to North America.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Uh, we do get 9 PPV's per year free. That's including the biggest of them all, Wrestlemania.

I wouldn't have bought the two PPVs anyway. No way i'm wasting £15 on the one match which i'm interested in when i can download it the next day for free.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
daffyth said in post #2 :
Couldn't agree more, they will shell out the big moeny for cricket, but not for WWE. I mean cricket for fucks sake! and egg chasing... And i just gave my dad 60 fuckin quid to carry on subscibing to sky sports while i'm at uni, and then theres the money on the blank dvds for him to record them for me. bastards all of them, 60 quid is two nights out!
Those who don't "get" cricket are those who are two basic to understand its subtle nuances and pleasures. It's an art rather than a sport anyway. Also, £60 is only two nights out if you eat coal and live in the North.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Originally posted by Flash
Those who don't "get" cricket are those who are two basic to understand its subtle nuances and pleasures. It's an art rather than a sport anyway. Also, £60 is only two nights out if you eat coal and live in the North.
erm... even the fans in the arena have to drink beer to pass the day, so hows that for an art form? also 60 quid easily pays for two nights out when you live in the same house as 9 mates and you're at uni.
ps - i thought you were supposed to pride yourself on your spelling and grammer?

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Originally posted by daffyth
erm... even the fans in the arena have to drink beer to pass the day, so hows that for an art form? also 60 quid easily pays for two nights out when you live in the same house as 9 mates and you're at uni.
ps - i thought you were supposed to pride yourself on your spelling and grammer?
And what is wrong with his grammar?

·
Registered
77 Posts
he spelt the word "two" correct but it was the wrong choice of word. i'm guessing that he meant to use the word "too" but then again i'm not a human spellcheck or whatever. technically the fault may not be in his grammer, either way it's a bad lexical choice.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kliqster said:
Uh, we do get 9 PPV's per year free. That's including the biggest of them all, Wrestlemania.

I wouldn't have bought the two PPVs anyway. No way i'm wasting £15 on the one match which i'm interested in when i can download it the next day for free.
You make a point about the 9 PPVs, but we get Raw and Smackdown late, no confidential etc. I think we deserve the PPV's, especially when some of us are willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Originally posted by AleXXX
For gods sakes I corrected you and you still can't spell it right.. and then you try and correct other people

Grammar

fair point, but i scrolled right past your post, also i didn't try to correct him... I DID

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Hey to the guys who are complaining be grateful were I live in Canada you got to pay for PPV's for every fucking event so i've never actually seen a Paper View.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
^ Poor you. It's like $40 a ppv where I am. It was only $15 for all, and $30 for WM when I had satellite. But I had to give that up for a Cable modem.

Oh well, I'd rather have the internet. :)

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
What is there to be greatful for. We have to wait up until 4am for the PPVs, and their mostly shit. 3 hours of sleep for work/school/college the next day. They should pay us to stay up and watch that crap.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts