Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris Masters is a idiot and a asshole. Chris doesn't know how to do things right. Almost everytime he uses that Polish Sledge of his, he hurts somebody. He busted up Stevie's face on his debut on Raw and injured his knee before One Night Stand at a house show. Chris is nothing but a loser wrestler like Maven and Simon Dean. So f*** Chris Masters!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Simon Dean's not a loser, he's pretty cool, but has a crappy gimmick, if WWE would have let him stay as Nova, he would have been amazing.

·
Registered
435 Posts
WWE is moving people from development before they are ready its not masters fault that he hasnt learnt enough. Unlike hardcore holly who is a vet in the ring and is trying to hurt people. Give masters a break. Steven Richards sucks anyhow.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Nexus said:
WWE is moving people from development before they are ready its not masters fault that he hasnt learnt enough. Give masters a break. Steven Richards sucks anyhow.

And your point is, if anyone who hangs with Raven is a loser. Am I right?

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Man people are not familiar with Simon Dean, and what he can do.

Masters is a little stiff, but injuring everyone? Stevie is the only one so far.

Anyway, why not give him some time to show us what he can do, because he hasnt really been given the chance yet.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
Okay, you can talk about his wrestling all you want, but don't talk about him personally. He worked in OVW for awhile and I've met him several times, he's a cool guy, nice to all the fans and will talk to you whether he's just worked half the show or not. So yeah, you have the right to talk about how he does in the ring, but when you go insulting the man's personal life, that's just not cool.

SIG

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
I don't like the guy, he doesn't seem to have much in the way of special talent.

But at the same time, he can't really be blamed for this horrible push he's been given by the WWE.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I like teh man, and for once, it's nice to se a promising yound superstar that's polish. He and Muhammad Hassan are 2 of the brightest new stars of the WWE. Sure both coudl use a little more work in the ring, but both have the ability to talk, and make you hate them, so they're doin something right

·
Registered
613 Posts
tombstone151 said:
Almost everytime he uses that Polish Sledge of his, he hurts somebody. He busted up Stevie's face on his debut on Raw and injured his knee before One Night Stand at a house show.
A polish hammer to the knee? You must have been listening to the ECW Byte This! and couldn't tell it was a joke...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Give him a while to get use to things. Do you think that of lets say Shawn Michaels wasn't bad when he started out. It is just his gimmack same for Simon Dean. Nova is amazing. I watch alot of old Ecw tapes and what he dose is great.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Why can't people post wrestling threads in the wrestling forums?

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Flash said:
Why can't people post wrestling threads in the wrestling forums?
Because they feel the need to flame him...

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
shamrock_is_god said:
Okay, you can talk about his wrestling all you want, but don't talk about him personally. He worked in OVW for awhile and I've met him several times, he's a cool guy, nice to all the fans and will talk to you whether he's just worked half the show or not. So yeah, you have the right to talk about how he does in the ring, but when you go insulting the man's personal life, that's just not cool.

SIG
Yeah He is very fan friendly he posed/flexed for me when i touched his muscle and he screamed " Thats what it is all about " . the dude in personal life is a cool nice guy but edgy in the ring .

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Stryder said:
Because they feel the need to flame him...
They can "flame" him in the wrestling forums. Rants is fine if you've got a problem with other members, but wrestlers? Please.

·
Ride Johnny, Ride
1,939 Posts
Chuck Spears said:
And your point is, if anyone who hangs with Raven is a loser. Am I right?
I don't see where you got that from. That's kinda like saying someone is gay because they hang out with one gay guy.

·
#BAYBAY
20,306 Posts
I like Simon Dean I mean ok so far he hasn't recieved the push that I was hoping for, but hopefully he will soon... as for Masters I hate him, the Masterlock Challenge is crap, he's a crap wrestler as well, overall he sucks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts