Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it says How do I get a picture under my username?

isn't it above?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
The FAQ section of the forum is part of the vBulletin Forum, They are the ones who post it. It's not contolled by Nitemare, even though he could probably change it if he wanted to. It is exactly the same on most/all vBulletin forums. Some of the other sites have the avatars below the username unlike this forum. So it's not a mistake.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Fixed. Hope I have pleased you. It was more hassle than it was worth, but anything to please you, sir.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I'd like to say sorry to Kaneanite for not having faith in his abilities as an Admin on this forum. You are truely worthy of greatness.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Like it mattered!? Now the more important question, How come everything in the store is so EXPENSIVE!??

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
It's still too expensive? And Lee just lowered the prices too.(I think)
I wouldn't have any idea what the prices are, as I hardly ever visit the store. I'd lower them, but I'm not sure what price ranges Lee would like to keep. They should be reasonable though. Whats the use in having a store if everythings too expensive to buy?:eek:

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
now thats a valid point, what is the point, but yu say he lowered them - he did? i will check lol

Hmm, ok, my bad, the prices are good! :D

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Nitemare reduced the prices at the store last week. A lot of items have been drastically reduced. How about that,I sound like a salesman. Now if I could only sell ice cubes to the Eskimos', I'd be rich.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
My mom always says I can sell ice to an Eskimo. Apparently I'm good at making shit up and having people believe me.
Example: Convincing Lee that I'd make a useful admin.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #13 :
My mom always says I can sell ice to an Eskimo. Apparently I'm good at making shit up and having people believe me.
Example: Convincing Lee that I'd make a useful admin.
And convincing the rest of us as well.

Oh shit, he can ban me. You do an awesome job Cody. You are so needed around here.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Hey, if I can convince you that I make a good admin, my job is done. <3
And thus concludes my last post for now. Time for me to catch some sleep. 28 hours awake is long enough. No need to go for my record of 50+ hours.:argh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts