Wrestling Forum banner

Ezekiel Jackson

3K views 26 replies 25 participants last post by  JoseBxNYC 
#1 ·
Now, I really see this guy as a force to be reckoned with, and I think he has a very bright future here in WWE. He has a great look, WWE gave him like 2 months worth of return promo time, and now that he is here, moving him to Nexus was a great move. The way he took out like 4 Smackdown guys one after another was awesome. This guy will be world champion one day, it seems like. He started out as Brian Kendrick's bodyguard, then dominated in ECW, aligned himself with William Regal and became ECW champion, when several months later he joined Team Raw at Bragging Rights and ever since then, he has been kicking ass on Raw first, now in Smackdown as part of Nexus. I am looking forward to seeing Ezekiel Jackson in the future.

#3 ·
I would be all right with a spear as his finisher, but a really hard clothesline or a powerful slam would do better in my opinion.

#6 ·
Big Zeke can go a long way, for a big man he wrestles well and his moves always carry great impact, his weakness on the mic may get in his way though, but they have been giving him some mic time, so I hope he improves.

#9 ·
Thank you, thought I was going to have to be the first to call him out on it.

#8 ·
Hes good on the mic, mcmahon always pushes big guys, and is a good seller(as in selling punches, etc), and is charismatic, so without a doubt he will be world champion one day

#10 ·
It's a good call by putting him in the Corre. If WWE had let him loose as single competitor as babyface he would have practically decimated every midcard heel on Smackdown ala Big Show and that wouldn't be a wise move. And yeah he's got a great look and a charismatic big man as well, and he looks very dominant in the ring, everytime he hits that clothesline i usually cringe because it just looks vicious.

#11 ·
He's an aninmal!

Want him to face The Big Show and dominate him! Probs won't happen though but hell, be better than him facing Heath Slater. Guess Jackson's next though to compete, Barrett, Gabriel and Slater already have and The Corre's all about equals. Role on next SD!

#18 ·
I'm a big fan of Zeke and judging by his Rumble appearance tonight I think a contest with Big Show is in the future. Maybe this week on SD, maybe at Wrestlemania. Hopefully Show puts him over, which I'm sure he will as Show has no problem losing. Beating a guy the size of Show along with how Show is perceived as near unstoppable will benefit a guy like Ezekiel Jackson.

#19 ·
Big Zeke is one of my favorites in last 2 years. Let's hope they don't fuck him up like every other black wrestler.

#24 ·
Except Ezekiel is actually impressive in the ring, has charisma, and doesn't look like a retarded baby.

#23 ·
Ezekiel Jackson could be good I would say great but we will have to wait and see the only thing that worries me about it is hes in the wrong group the corre is weak and the look is too soft big Zeke should be teamed up with Barret,Kozlov,and Morrison now that would be a group to be called the corre not this nexus + Zeke shit.

#26 ·
He's physical specimen thats for sure. I think he has a great look. Putting him in the Corre will no doubt help him move forward for the better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.