Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Wwe tryna push this guy as a babyface or heel because he keeps damn smiling all the time?
when are they gonna give him mic time?

GO ON big zeke!!

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I hope they're trying to push him as a tweener. It seems like he could fit that role very well with his monster gimmick where he just full on destroys everyone and everything. At the moment he seems babyface but I think they might just be testing the waters to see which way they want to go with him.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
It seems to me that they're tryna push him as a babyface which is weird seeing as he's on Raw with Mark Henry and they fill a very similar role.

·
Premium Member
44,203 Posts
I think he's cut from the same cloth as Luther Reigns or Tomko, or any other random big guy that they push every so often.

I don't see much of a future with him.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,092 Posts
This is a true IWC cliche, through and through, but at this point, Jackson has vastly more presence about him when he's a heel.

It's hard for him to register as a face. I think WWE should actually use their standard M.O. (pushing a bunch of young heels towards the top, then inevitably turn a few of them babyface) on him, because him just appearing out of nowhere and being a face isn't really cutting it thus far, and more importantly I have difficulty seeing it working for him anytime soon. He needs to revert back to that wintertime heel character he had against Christian. The "Book of Ezekiel"/Prophet of Doom deep-voiced angry black guy monster who quotes the Bible is a character that can go places in WWE right now. The smiling babyface one that doesn't get to speak on the mic really isn't.

I'm thinking they're just getting him reacquainted for a little while before turning him back heel. Then he'll start going over guys like Mark Henry, Goldust, etceteras, good, over veteran babyfaces who can get strong matches out of him. Then we'll see where it goes from there. (Pure speculation.)

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Id assume that he would become a monster heel once cena gets the title ad comes free of this nexxus business

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Zeke vs. Big Show vs. Kane vs. Umaga vs. Kozlov vs. Mark Henry

BOOK IT!!!

Yes, I can dream thank you.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
They'll ruin him, like most of black wrestlers.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I actually like Zeke as a face, he's pretty charismatic for a big man and his presence is just tremendous. That being said, i don't think WWE will ever push him to the main event permanently, he'll probably be in Big Show's role in the future, still look dominant but never getting a consistent main event push.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
He should be a heel

He looks creepy when he's smiling

·
Turning the paige
3,251 Posts
He could be a great face. Like a new, only slightly smaller version of Henry. Should feud with mid card heels atm. A member of Nexus or something..

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I actually took a liking to this Guy, he looks badass and like he could take out anybody, what bothers me about him ishis Finisher, it looks horrible, no Impact it looks like nothing, i haven't seen that much from him but there gotta be some kind of Move that looks like a killer like a Backbreaker, Alabama Slam, Powerslam or whatever. Or just give him the dominator, it always was good to other Black Monsters to Faarooq and Lashley.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
He's impressive. Very impressive.

He actually makes a good face, but his heel bible qouting persona was something that could get over.

It's a shame they're trying to push so many heels.

Miz and Ziggler need to turn face, and they need to push Kofi, MVP or Christian before thinking about adding ANOTHER heel to the mix.

·
Registered
105 Posts
A feud with Daniel Bryan for the US title would be good for both men. A basic David vs. Goliath story. It would be based around if Bryan can lock in the Labell lock on Big Zeke, and if not, what can Bryan pull out of his move set to deal with him.

·
Harley's Circus
2,564 Posts
I don't like him because he is too big and a generic monster character with no depth and I don't like that.
Also hes only good for squash matches imo sooner or later hes gonna become another Great Khali when hes run out of people to squash.

·
Registered
915 Posts
He's in that position that if he's sent out against a face, everyone thinks 'Oh shit, he's gonna kill him' and boos.

Or if he comes out against a heel they think 'Haha! Zeke's gonna kill you' and cheer.

Tweenerville.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts