Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He's promising a new and improved Zeke and is going to change everything about him. Hope to god this doesn't mean a push, Tensai being pushed is bad enough.

Hopefully it just means he's gonna take Mason's spot as Zig's bodyguard or something.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Zeke is one of those guys who can't play the face to save his life. Problem is, WWE has a boatload of young heels who have genuine potential.

I'd say it's time for a parting of the ways. Isaiah Johnson to debut in the Impact Zone, brother.

Reactions: Dusty Roids

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Ryback
Lord Tensai
Brodus Clay

will all take the spotlight now they're on WWE TV. Sorry Zeke, nobody needs/wants you anymore.

·
Registered
520 Posts
He's shit and should gtfo with his tail between his legs, along with that giant douche Big Show and that dangling retard Khali.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
The gawd feels kinda bad for Big Zeke. I mean yeah, he's complete ass at pretty much everything, but he seems like a cool *****. I lowkey hope he gets his shit together n improves, to the point where maybe he earns a small midcard push. But the chances of that happenin are below 0, so he's prolly gonn get pushed out the door real soon.

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
Well whats the problem in giving him a chance? He is not bad worker like khali right?

But I kinda agree with Deso, he is complete shit as a babyface. He needs to turn heel. Push him in the tag team division of Smackdown.

Edit : How about Christian's bodyguard when he returns? That work?

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
It's gonna be harder for him to get far in the WWE right now, alot of big guys with potential are in the spotlight at the moment.

But, I like the determination he obviously has to improve himself, so this should be interesting to see how it pans out. Seems like a legit nice guy too.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I personally like the bloke. Would like to see him in the WWE picture abit more, deffinatly could have a serious role.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Didn't Zeke already try the bodyguard role with Brian Kendrick?

I don't wish "future endeavors" on any talents, but I really don't expect the guy to last long, I mean you can't really turn someone of his size into an outright jobber, but I see no other purpose this guy can serve in the WWE right now. Unless they reduce him to Superstars and completely overhaul his on-screen persona, nothing is going to work with him.

And like a few others have said, WWE just has too many monsters running around right now, and that's all Zeke is really good for and he's less good at it than all the others.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
This just screams WWE's latest push to try to make him a relevant midcard face. It's not going to work because in the end the audience doesn't care about him. It would be another waste of a push.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
He's got the looks, and i really loved his first few appearances. I even remember his first promo ("there's only one name.... ezekiel"). But then it just kinda seemed all forced and not really convincing.

In the end it all doesn't help if you're just slightly more agile than the Great Khali and move like a Teddy Bear with overpumped muscles in the ring.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hold on........He just realised he wasnt on the show because he watched it. Where do you think you were on Tuesday night dog.

He cant even cut a promo in his own bedroom , Dont let him get near a mic , just let him destroy. As a motherfucking heel.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Zeke had his big babyface IC title push last year and totally squandered it. He looked totally out of his depth as an upper mid-card face, never mind a potential future main eventer. The ship's sailed on pushing the guy, especially with all the new fresh talent.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Well whats the problem in giving him a chance? He is not bad worker like khali right?

But I kinda agree with Deso, he is complete shit as a babyface. He needs to turn heel. Push him in the tag team division of Smackdown.

Edit : How about Christian's bodyguard when he returns? That work?
That would work well for him using him a Bodyguard. He has potential in strength his wrestling skills are not that great. He needs someone to speak for him.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts