Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE needs to keep Ezekiel off the air for a few month, completely repackage him and have him come back as a monster heel. If it worked for "Sexual Chocolate" it can work for Big Zeke. The guy really needs to work on his mic skills and I think he can be a upper card talent in the future. Just get rid of the cheesy smile and personification of domination gimmick cuz it aint doing shit for him

·
Registered
128 Posts
There are too many of monster heels now with ryback and lord tensai coming to the party so i don't want him to be next of that guy

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Except Ezekiel Jackson doesn’t have the mic skills or charisma of Mark Henry. He damn sure isn’t going to be a future World Heavyweight Champion. The big man doesn’t have talent unfortunately. He is only suited for an enforcer role which he is great at.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Henry only got his run out of respect for his long service. If Zeke can do the same maybe we'll see him in Henry's position in like ten years time. Not for me anytime soon though, thanks.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
The only thing they have in common is that they are black monsters, Henry has charisma, presence and mic skills. He also processes far better in-ring skills too not to mention a far more intimidating look.

Zeke's ship has sailed.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Meh. He isn't nearlly as talented as Mark Henry.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
No. Zeke is better as a heel but he's missing all of the charisma that Henry has. I'd be shocked if WWE tries to repush Zeke. They've tried before and it's failed.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,154 Posts
Out of fairness to the guy they should at least turn him heel at an appropriate time as the enforcer of some smaller heel they like, and if he can't work out as that then he really is a complete bust and should be released. They've tried with him a bunch of times and it hasn't worked yet. Even when Mark Henry wasn't particularly over, he was more over than Zeke. It's becoming increasingly difficult to justify his spot on the roster.

·
Registered
458 Posts
He's done. Just a jobber now

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Only similarities they have is that they're big and black. Other than that...Mark Henry is miles ahead of him in every other category. Henry is a future Hall of Famer in my eyes.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
from his tweets lately it seems he is done with the company
i guess they informed him of a future release recently

but there is a guy on fcw they actually started to comparing him with a young henry(without the same amount of charisma ofcourse)
Big E. Langston

he also legit strong powerlifter like henry and won a national powerlifting competitions and he is 26 and young enough to learn and become better in every aspect unlike jackson

he already in the same leauge as jackson in the ring or even better
and better on the mic(both sucks but anyone better than jackson)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I honestly don't care for the guy. I mean, yeah, he's been booked horribly as generic muscle. It makes me not care about him, and so therefore, I'd rather just have this guy dissapear from my TV. I don't like him, never have, probably won't anytime soon either.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,365 Posts
By next Mark Henry do you mean spend most of his career as a complete jobber, failing constantly to get over and constantly repackaged until eventually WWE gives up and gives him the World Heavyweight Championship out of pity. If so then yeah, because he's shit and won't amass to anything ihger then the I.C/US championship(Hopefully). But if he stays in WWE for a long time and become a vetern then who knows. It's an abosulute joke that Henry won the WHC title.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts