Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started back watching wwe around this time last year, so I never got to see Ezekial Jackson prior to his short run on raw i9n late 2010 and then smackdown with the corre. I was just wondering about peoples opinions of the man. I for one was really dissapointed with the guys mic skills, some of the most awkward in the wwe as of late. He is obviously a great physical specimin and plays a nice role as a power wrestler. I was wondering what thoughts everybody else had of the guy?

·
My man
6,506 Posts
He's a power house, he doesn't need to speak. He had regal doing it for him before and it worked well and now he's got Wade. He was the last ECW champion which prompted a lot of speculation but he got injured and has only just now come back. With someone whose not a wrestler speaking for him he could be world champion, right now he's simply muscle but if they got someone whose got as much character as he has muscle he could go a long way.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
has a great look going for him you could believe this guy being a threat to the World Titles in future however he doesn't have very good mic skills so i hope they continue to give him managers he is doing a great job in the Corre right now .

·
Registered
238 Posts
Really makes you appreciate the Big Show and Kane, doesn't it?
Yes. Because right now the Corre is boring me to no end. It is the regular stable of heels, but there isn't anything building against it. The Corre does something, Big Show comes out, Jackson does a move, Cole goes crazy, next match please.

Kane's match was far more entertaining than anything the Corre did.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Think of it this way, if you have Cole cheering for him you know he is doing something right.

·
Registered
648 Posts
He's really good in the ring for a big man, so I like him ok. He's got a good look too, who cares about mic work when you can wrestle and look like that?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ezekial is a powerhouse , and according to me he has a big role to play in corre, and but since his mic work is not too good , i dont expect him to win world titles.Maybe intercontinental or Tag team championship.

·
Registered
983 Posts
IMO he's one of the best "power house" guys ever in the WWE in terms of in-ring talent. His actually very good in the ring for his size. His mic-skills do suck though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts