Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Yeah he has a very bad leg injury which he suffered during the European tour. That exact week Ezekial Jacksons dad died. Bad week he had and I'm hoping he will recover soon.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Rather than start another thread just asking "Where's so-and-so?"? I'm just gonna use this one, and see if I get an answer.

Where the fucking fuck is Shad Gasbar, or however it's spelled. You know who I mean, big black guy, says it's "My Time." He like, got Mike Knoxed or something... after the draft it was like he was abducted... did he even go to RAW? Or did they switch it, or... well, what the hell happened to the guy and his angry loner/resentful tag loser gimmick?

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rather than start another thread just asking "Where's so-and-so?"? I'm just gonna use this one, and see if I get an answer.

Where the fucking fuck is Shad Gasbar, or however it's spelled. You know who I mean, big black guy, says it's "My Time." He like, got Mike Knoxed or something... after the draft it was like he was abducted... did he even go to RAW? Or did they switch it, or... well, what the hell happened to the guy and his angry loner/resentful tag loser gimmick?
I read somewhere in this forum saying that he went back to FCW.

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Zeke would have been better off on Smackdown. At Smackdown he could've fueded with Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy, JTG, or even Christian again. If they wanted to make him face he could've fueded with Drew altough on Raw he could fued with R-Truth, John Morrison, Maybe The Miz , but that's probably not gonna happen.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
Yeah, Raw is awfully overcrowded, but Zeke will always stand out.

I wrote this in another recent thread about him, but I could see Jackson being inserted in Raw's midcard once he returns in the fall... dominates Raw's midcard faces, gets traded to Smackdown next spring and gets his first push to the main event scene. Wouldn't be surprised if that's his future for the next year or so.

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If he never got injured I was afraid he would've goteen released. Zeke had a good push at ECW by becoming the last ECW Champion.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Rycklon Stephens is a Guyanese bodybuilder and expert wrestler. He is at present signed to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), operational on its Raw brand under the ring name Ezekiel Jackson, but is motionless due to injury. He is a one-time world champion, having won the ECW finals in February 2010, and is recognized by WWE as the final ECW Champion.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts