Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In great shape, great on the mic, great in the ring, distinctive, did well as a heel a few years ago, fans like him, he has done some funny stuff (for wrestling...)...

Would like to see more of him where he actually wrestles rather than running about taking his trousers off all the time. I always feel he has been wasted a bit.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I would have to disagree, with the current part he is now playing it would be a joke! i mean, no one could take him seriously! I dont know what the IWC would truly think if he were to gain a major title!?!?!

I would be annoying to be honest.

·
Registered
813 Posts
He would have to be buried in the desert for three weeks, then repackaged.

·
HEADBANGA
25,279 Posts
His pushes are meaningless. He was poised to be the next top heel with the World Elite but they pulled the rug under him. I especially hate when he'd be brought as a surprise tag partner for a guy like Sting and Sting puts him over and say he's the next "Showtime" and nothing comes from the rub. :no:

·
Registered
746 Posts
As i said prior, the most horribly booked wrestler in the modern era. Flipping his character again would make no sense (unless he takes another shot to the head and goes back to being great WE heel Eric Young)

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Love Eric Young. Great in the ring (when he gets a chance to actually wrestle) and genuinely funny, unlike most "comedy characters". Genuinely witty guy - you only have to see Spin Cycle or some of his promos to see that.

I've only known him since he was a retard, so was interested to look up his old World Elite stuff from before his "accident." He was equally impressive then.

Yes, while he is the best at what he does and while the fans generally love him, he is pretty much painted into a corner, career-wise. At some point he going to need another bump on the noggin to get back to heel EY as he can't keep doing variations of what he's doing now, for the rest of his career.

Personally, I'm happy with either EY, but I would like to see heel EY again at some point.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
yeah, he should be pushed. if they arent gonna put the TV title on Crimson, Bully Ray, Robbie E or AJ, he should get it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I actually think the plans are already in place. When his inevitable "divorce" from ODB occurs, it's a perfect opportunity to introduce a bitter, vicious "Evil Eric" character..... or they'll go with an escalation of crazy EY. I wonder which way TNA will go?.... (sorry Eric, you're screwed)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts