Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did a thread on this before but all the links were invalid so I thought I do a new one.

Extreme Warfare Revenge is effectively a wrestling management game. You take control of a federation and then do everything from getting sponsors to managing the roster and booking shows. You control almost everything, with the advantage that the game writes the shows out for you based on what you chose to happen (participants, interference, outcome etc), saving you a lot of time if you can't be bothered to write whole shows.

You can download EWR itself, as well as all the picture files (banners, pics etc) from the following link. There are also stats updates here and scenarios from the past, such as a revised Invasion angle. The link is as follows:

http://www.ravexgames.net/index2.html

Click the EWR link on the left to go to the right section. The EWR 4.x's are the most recent editions. Any questions, post them here and I or someone else will try to help.

Get posting.

Flash

=============================

(I think this is still okay on the advertising front, seeing as it's for the good of this forum. If not, Lee, edit this.)

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hadn't realised that. I've found a different site that hosts them and edited my post.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
There is an enhanced one u can get if u pay for over internet. its called total extreme warfare. Way more advanced and from what i have read u can do anything if i get a link to find out about it i'll post it.

www.ravexgames.net may provide some info on it but im not sure

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Total Extreme Warfare isn't out yet (as far as I'm aware). It's the sequel to the EWR series with the major difference being that if you want it, you'll have to pay for it. That's why the old EWR games are getting harder to find as they're not on official sites anymore.

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^^He's talking about Total Extreme Warfare, which isn't the free game you can download from the links in this thread, which is Extreme Warfare Revenge.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i have the 3.something version is it worth updating and downloading the version 4 game???

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
yes stingafun its worth it i went to adam rylands site www.adamryland.co.uk remove the link if u want flash and it says thers a version 4.2 which is the last free version and i cant find it helppppp me

1 - 20 of 39 Posts