Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tag team title match - this was probably the match of the night. Really cool opening match Both teams were coming up with cool ways to stop themselves going through the table and cesaro hitting a ricola bomb on kofi to win the match was awesome. glad that nakumura and cesaro are champions because at least thell have something to do this seems to be there role now so hope they make the best out of it but it will be hard because the tag division on both brands is abysmal.

Smackdown women's title - in ring this is one of the best performances from Nikki cross and bayley works so much better when she has someone in the ring who can go and match her and Nikki cross worked very fast paced and bayley matched that all the way through so we gotta cool match. The finish was pretty stupid tho and very predictable but it's heels gonna heel I guess

US title match - Apollo crews has decided to stay home and quarantine for a while so mvp crowns himself the champion. Hopefully it means we get a unification probs at summerslam with crews getting the win and moving on to something more interesting but it's the US title so how interesting can it be.

Eye for a eye match - Rollins and mysterio are not gonna have a bad in ring match it just ain't possible both guys are to good in terms of in ring so when they come together it's gonna be a cool match. But the shock value wwe wanted with mysterio losing his eye just ended up being pretty stupid with mysterio obviously holding a fake eye and all the medical staff running out and Rollins bringing up his lunch it was just pretty comical and just a very stupid stipulation

Raw Women's title - the match started off okay but as it went on the worse it got in terms of in ring. And poor back and forth's Asuka's sloppy suplex on the apron was pretty bad and Sasha slipping on a dive just made the match look again sloppy. And you'd expect a good match out of these two women but must off been a off night because the chemistry was not there. And the ending was just so overbooked it was ridiculous asuka spitting the mist into the referees face by accident just for bayley to get involved take the shirt off the refs back put it on herself just to count the cover and for Sasha banks to become the new women's champion and now bayley and Sasha own every women's title belt on the main roster and becoming a female power trip team. Was just a pretty lame ending tbh but I'm sure alot people are happy banks is now a singles champion again.

WWE title match - this was a pretty good match Both guys worked very well alot better match than I expected after a dull build. I like that ziggler threw everything at McIntyre hit him with everything but just couldn't keep him down making drew look very strong in the process and then McIntyre hits the claymore and just finishes up there. Ziggler once again showing he's one of the best workers in the wwe and he made drew look like a million dollars and it just worked for what is was. McIntyre probaly going into a angle now with Orton for summerslam.

Braun Strowman vs bray Wyatt(non title) - this was probably the worse cinematic match so far. Was just boring dull goofy. Having to listen to strowman bumble through and badly perform the promo when he was chained to a chair was just awful. And then him badly B movie fighting random minions then the whole thing with Alexa bliss turning up in a hallucination of some sort to mess with his mind was just hilariously bad. Then the match ending with both of them falling into the water and 'drowing' just for the water to turn red and Wyatt to pop back up as the fiend. It was terrible and hopefully we get a blow off at summerlsam but a fiend title win is something I wouldn't really care for but hey anything but strowman I guess

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
It sucked, really bad. That's all I have to say.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts