Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey mates well well i have a wd hd for all my music and movies i had it all orginized but i went to mexico for a week and when i came back there was only one folder by the name new volume and a bunch of weird folders inside, all of my original files are still inside but theyre all spread out in those folder, is there a way to get my external hd back to its original shape where i had it all orginized

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry for the confusion i just discovered that all of my original stuff is gone and all of those folders is stuff from my computer, which means someone ereased my music and movies and backed up the stuff from computer on my external

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
sorry for the confusion i just discovered that all of my original stuff is gone and all of those folders is stuff from my computer, which means someone ereased my music and movies and backed up the stuff from computer on my external
oh in that case, if you want to keep all the back ups, just make new folders ontop of that and drag the music/whatever into them, or alternatively just delete the backups and do the same :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh in that case, if you want to keep all the back ups, just make new folders ontop of that and drag the music/whatever into them, or alternatively just delete the backups and do the same :)
i dont really care about the stuff that was bucked up i care about all the stuff that once was on my external and now is gone all my music!!:(

·
Registered
140 Posts
Not necessarily, you can use programs that recover your data that have been "deleted" from your harddrives. However, they cost money to get a decent one.

Active File Recovery is my choice if you're looking at getting one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts