Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I don't understand that logic, Kofi Kingston had more chances than Swagger and now he's the IC Champion. However, Alberto Del Rio and Wade Barrett are way above the IC title and Dolph Ziggler is the #1 contender, so Kofi's next challenger has to be Rhodes or Swagger.

You still never answered why he's going to lose it in 2 weeks, but I'm sure you're just making a baseless assumption that isn't supported by anything going on on television. Have you ever considered a career in dirtsheet writing? :)

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
probably because he thinks Kofi is winning the rumble, thus dropping it.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I'm gonna take a guess that it's a she we're talking about. :side:

Anyway, yeah, that was what I thought, but a black man will never win the Rumble. It's between CM Punk, Triple H and John Cena.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Dammit Pyro.
Stickin' to your guns on the whole black man thing.

Regardless, Kofi isn't winning the RR. No way is he. Not this year at least!

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Dammit Pyro.
Stickin' to your guns on the whole black man thing.

Regardless, Kofi isn't winning the RR. No way is he. Not this year at least!
And I will until a black man wins the world title.

And Booker T doesn't count. I'm talking about a black man that isn't already a former multi time WHC in another company.

·
Registered
661 Posts
And it's completely true, black people never fare well in the WWE. Just look at R-Truth, MVP, Shad, JTG, AND Kofi Kingston.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kofi dropped the belts in 2 weeks to someone completely random like Tyler Reks just because of the black curse. Yes...that's what I'm going to call it.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Zee Jay said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Kofi dropped the belts in 2 weeks to someone completely random like Tyler Reks just because of the black curse. Yes...that's what I'm going to call it.
If Kofi drops it to Reks, it's to get Reks higher up on the ladder and "leech" off of what TNA gave to them (if you know what I mean) :lmao

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
The Rock's black and he had much success in the WWE.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
The Rock's black and he had much success in the WWE.

Oh boy...

While your partly right as his father did team up with Tony Atlas and were considered the first black-tag team champs, he's also part Samoan.

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
Oh boy indeed Jerichoholic #7....

He wasn't full black. His dad was Black Nova Scotian, and his mother was Samoan.
MVP is not full black either, so if he won the world title he would count either, right? . Hell, Obama is not full black either, but he is the first black president isn't he?

·
Registered
661 Posts
The thing with MVP is that he acted black...he obviously provoked the curse by doing so.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Kofi isn't dropping the IC title in two weeks, although I could see him putting it on the line at Mania...against Cody Rhodes. They actually need to build up another mid-card face beore he drops it, since a new heel champion won't have anyone to feud with.

·
Registered
77 Posts
To DCR, perhaps?
Yes, I sure fucking hope so.

But I hope Kofi's reign is longer than two weeks, and they use it to push him as a legitimate main eventer face. Showcase his move set some more, have him clean win some triple threat matches or something.

·
Premium Member
12,430 Posts
I think Kofi and Rey will have a match for the IC Title at Mania. Seems like a perfect Mania opener if you ask me.
I agree. Kofi Kingston and Rey Mysterio are two opponents who I think would be completely fitting with each other to compete in an Intercontinental Championship match at WrestleMania.

Everyone keeps saying Kofi should win the Rumble or win the Money in the Bank ladder match, like they're the only ways someone can win a world title. Kofi could easily win the world title later in the year by - just stay with me here - winning a number one contender's match. That could work.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts