Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an internal memo uncovered earlier this evening by WrestleZone, Zack Ryder's merchandise has broken the top 10 in terms of sales for WWE.

"This is big news for Zack and his audience," a key WWE insider told us tonight, "because this memo is reviewed by (WWE Chairman) Vince (McMahon), Stephanie (McMahon), HHH, and all the top brass. They have to be aware of Zack's growing popularity now."
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/242844-exclusive-qinternetq-star-breaks-top-10-in-wwe-merch-sales

Yeah, I know, WRESTLEZONELOL. If this is true this is HUGE news. If not then its to be expected. I doubt his merchandise is really that popular. Top 10? Anyone have a list?

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I'd mark if it was true. I know his broski shirt is 14th on the list of top selling men items (Punk is still #1 :hb)

He's getting really popular so I could possibly see it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I do love the guys passion and what he did to get himself over when he could have just been another future endeavored. I dont know if the wwe will allow this kind of freedom to others in the future though, they might lose the creative grip and actually have a nice variety of characters.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
List of merch higher than him:

CM Punk: BITW
Cena: Purple
Cena: Red
Nexus shirt
Orton: Apex Pred
Cena: Headbands/Armbands
Cena: Hat
Rock: New shirt
Austin: Newer shirt
Triple H: Skull shirt
Edge: Retirement shirt
Orton: Viper shirt
Rock: Just Bring It shirt
Zack Ryder: BROSKI T-SHIRT

That's damn good company he's in.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
List of merch higher than him:

CM Punk: BITW
Cena: Purple
Cena: Red
Nexus shirt
Orton: Apex Pred
Cena: Headbands/Armbands
Cena: Hat
Rock: New shirt
Austin: Newer shirt
Triple H: Skull shirt
Edge: Retirement shirt
Orton: Viper shirt
Rock: Just Bring It shirt
Zack Ryder: BROSKI T-SHIRT

That's damn good company he's in.
Nexus shirt is still fourth?

Still Zack is doing amazingly well since I'd say he's probably the only one who isn't a household name on that list.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Unbelievable. Good for Ryder. This is a HUGE achievement considering the amount of TV-time he got, in the last few months.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
He's done already what The Miz has never done and without a title WWWYKI
You kidding? The Miz is a good 'rags to riches' kind of story (a lot like Ryder) and he sells a lot of shit. He's basically the face of WWE waiting to happen.

·
Registered
756 Posts
You kidding? The Miz is a good 'rags to riches' kind of story (a lot like Ryder) and he sells a lot of shit. He's basically the face of WWE waiting to happen.
Miz has had everything thrown at him from the top Ryder has had nothing apart from his own work and Miz still isn't in the top selling merchandise. He may get there but he just has that something missing where Ryder has it. Maybe the WWE will do with Ryder what they could have done with Santino before they dropped the ball big time on him.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Miz has had everything thrown at him from the top Ryder has had nothing apart from his own work and Miz still isn't in the top selling merchandise. He may get there but he just has that something missing where Ryder has it. Maybe the WWE will do with Ryder what they could have done with Santino before they dropped the ball big time on him.
He's had everything thrown at him? Is that why he spent 5 years being a nobody before they began to give him chances?

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
because vince CLEARLY does NOT care about the business [or because hes lost it]

i guarantee you that hes not impressed like how he should be

·
Registered
78 Posts

Miz is heel.....

1 - 20 of 95 Posts