Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott Steiner is friends with Nash. Nash is friend with HHH. But Steiner hates HHH.

Nash is friends with Austin. Austin is friends with Heyman. But Nash hates Heyman.

Road Dogg/Billy Gunn are friends with X-Pac. X-Pac is friends with HHH. But Dogg/Billy hate HHH.

Give some more.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Ric Flair is friends with Shawn Michaels, Shawn Michaels is friends with Scott Hall, Ric Flair hates Scott Hall

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
larry zybysko is friends with scott hall , scott hall is friends with hogan , but larry hates the shit out of hogan

·
Registered
468 Posts
At the top level, almost everyone that hates each other has the Undertaker or Foley as a common friend.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
2 guys bring to mind when i see the title is Kevin Nash and Austin, they are very close friend but Austin not see eye to eye with other members of the kliq. from what i hear before WM19 when Austin in hospital kevin nash was there.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Well if your going to do it like this, I think its safe to say the common demonator of hate is Chris Benoit.

·
Banned
81 Posts
actually this is an example of facebook graph API....;)
but if i respond this thread then I would like to say
Ric Flair -> Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels -> Scott Hall
Ric Flair X Scott Hall

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just thought of another one:

Bret Hart is friends with Roddy Piper. Roddy Piper is friends with Ric Flair. Bret Hart hates Ric Flair.

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2 guys bring to mind when i see the title is Kevin Nash and Austin, they are very close friend but Austin not see eye to eye with other members of the kliq. from what i hear before WM19 when Austin in hospital kevin nash was there.
What about that picture of HHH kissing Austin? What about that RAW where Austin and HBK were obviously drunk in HBK's house for an interview? It's one thing to do an angle, but to let the guy in your house (assuming that's where they really were) and get drunk for a live interview seems pretty friendly to me.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
HBK and Austin use to talked to each other but when Austin became the guy, HBK playing politics like don't want to drop the belt @ WM14 and from there they didn't get along ever since. Austin said it him self in alot of interview.

Edge and Hogan > Edge and Bret Hart > Bret X Hogan..don't know how much hogan hate bret but Bret really hate hogan to this day. you can pretty much add other friends who friend of edge but hate hogan because there's alot of guys hate hogan.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
HBK and Austin use to talked to each other but when Austin became the guy, HBK playing politics like don't want to drop the belt @ WM14 and from there they didn't get along ever since. Austin said it him self in alot of interview.

Edge and Hogan > Edge and Bret Hart > Bret X Hogan..don't know how much hogan hate bret but Bret really hate hogan to this day. you can pretty much add other friends who friend of edge but hate hogan because there's alot of guys hate hogan.
read brets book he has every right to hate hogan

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

But the HBK/Austin getting drunk together in HBK's house happened AFTER Austin "became the guy". It was in like 1999 I think. So you're wrong.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts