Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
882 Posts
Was it true he trashed the locker room afterwards? If so, he's such a spoiled brat.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Was it true he trashed the locker room afterwards? If so, he's such a spoiled brat.
He had every right to. That douche almost injured him by intentionally pulling the ropes down and no sold his 20 minute beat down by cutting that shitty, ass kissing promo in the end of the PPV.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cena is obviously a better fighter than Lesnar so I don't really know why you are complaining.

If Lesnar was the best UFC had then Cena would dominate the heavyweight division.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No credible response? Cena humiliated Lesnar despite the battering he received at the start of the match.

Anyway we won't be seeing Lesnar around much longer anyway after he broke Triple H's arm for no reason, WWE should sue him for everything he's got.

·
Registered
153 Posts
No credible response? Cena humiliated Lesnar despite the battering he received at the start of the match.

Anyway we won't be seeing Lesnar around much longer anyway after he broke Triple H's arm for no reason, WWE should sue him for everything he's got.
Oh, you still think wrestling is real. I thought you were just being retarded with your first post. :)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Cena is obviously a better fighter than Lesnar so I don't really know why you are complaining.

If Lesnar was the best UFC had then Cena would dominate the heavyweight division.
Sweet mother of god.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.