Wrestling Forum banner

Exactly How Will The Rock Whoop Their Candy Asses??

6706 Views 35 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  WrestlingforEverII
I know it's anyone's guess, but can someone give me a possible way that Rock can lay the smackdown on Miz and Cena without actually wrestling??? Do you think we will see a rock bottom at least? We all want to see these guys get in each other's face.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
I know it's anyone's guess, but can someone give me a possible way that Rock can lay the smackdown on Miz and Cena without actually wrestling??? Do you think we will see a rock bottom at least? We all want to see these guys get in each other's face.
I think we'll see him do some wrestling. After seeing Miz do the peoples elbow and the rock bottom, I think we'll definitely see The Rock makes sure Miz is shown how to properly do his moves. I don't know if he'll wrestle an entire match or not though.

I'm more interested in seeing how/if he effects the outcome of the match, or if he waits till the match is over.

· Registered
5,733 Posts

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
You gotta tune in to Wrestlemania to find out.

The selling point of this is pretty brilliant. Right now it's the only reason I have any interest in WM.

· Registered
20,782 Posts
*Yawn* Another troll who won't last 2 months I see.

· Registered
861 Posts
i hope he rock bottoms cena straight to hell. or at least through the ring to end WM...

· Registered
3,646 Posts
people who have not watched wrestling in centuries are tuning back because of the rock and asking me who this vanilla ice guy is insulting him with dick jokes but yeah I am pretty sure a good payoff will happen at mania - please no fucking HAND SHAKE at the end of it with cena

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.