Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
They don't have to rig the voting when you see the options... who should [heel] face: R-Truth, Santino, or Dean Ambrose! or what kind of match: Chicago street fight, no dq, or some much weaker option.

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts
Sometimes the 3 options are basically the same thing.

Remember the time the 3 options were like A) Street Fight, B) No DQ, C) Falls Count Anywhere :lol: Then King says "and we're going to explain the differences between the matches.." and then just never did.

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
The poll results also wont affect the outcome of the match or storylines. It doesnt matter whether Seth Rollins faces Dean Ambrose in a Street Fight, NO DQ or 2 our 3 falls, Rollins is still winning and Ambrose is still being booked like a chump.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I believe the poll on Raw was at least legit because they wouldn't stop pandering every 2 second about picking a triple threat match. You had Rollins shouting THAT IS THE LAST THING I WOULD WANT followed by JBL going on about it despite a main event match being on at the time.

There is no way though that some are not rigged. I think if it goes to plan how theywant they will keep it that way. If we ignore all their pleas then they will still do what they want.

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
They probably don't want to run foul of some idiot complaining about the poll results being fixed. Avoid legal issues etc.

But the options are always so blatant in which options they want fans to choose anyway.

:lol Some of you still salty over Reigns winning it last year. Just let it go. He has more dedicated fangirls/fanboys that wanted him to win. All it takes is a few of them to completely rig the results. Some Otakus in Japan vote multiple times in manga polls that is one purchase one vote just to see their favourite characters win. Why is it so hard to accept some American version of it happening with free voting?

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,323 Posts
So Vince is a sexiest, racist, homophobe with outdated thinking and loves stupid and childish humor, fucks over his own employees..made fun oh a man with palsy, made people kiss his ass and lies about wrestlers on Austins podcast.. but he doesn't rig polls?

Are some of you people that dumb to believe they're not rigged?

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,989 Posts
Anybody find it strange when people post on here but think that they're not part of the IWC?
What about my post implied that I wasn't a member of the IWC or even that the criticism didn't apply to me as well? That I used the term 'IWC'? If I really wanted to separate myself from everyone else here I'd used the term 'neckbeard' because my beard ends at my jawline as it rightfully should :wink2:

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Vince McMahon also tried to convince people at one time that there was NOT a steroid problem in the WWF :ha

The Greatest Trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he does not exist :jericho2

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
They aren't rigged but they are manipulated. For example they will cut a promo with orton and rollins about a poll. Then shockingly orton will win the poll because he is fresh in peoples minds. Or cena will say I want a steel cage match and people will vote for it.

Although polls like superstar of the year are not like this. Reigns legitimately won that because he is a huge draw with casuals already.

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
There was one time at Cyber Sunday when it was Triple H vs Umaga and they had set up a steel cage and they clearly wanted that stip to win, but in the end the street fight won the vote. Of course they kinda used the cage too, they lowered it in the beginning or the end of the match, I don't remember exactly.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts