1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucha Star Dr. X-Treme Found Murdered
Posted by Larry Csonka on 10.11.2011

He was 41…

- Clemente Marcelino Valencia Nájera, better known as Dr. X-Treme was murdered early this morning. Nájera was attending a party for friends and family, and an altercation broke out. Someone pulled out a gun, shot, missed their target and hit Nájera in the head. He died on the way to the hospital. Nájera was 41.

Credit: Kris Zellner and Pwinsider.com

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Wow, when I started reading this it just seemed to have an echo of Bruiser Brody. RIP

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
Rest in Peace and my condolences to his friends and loved ones in their time of grieving.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Holy shit...

Y'know, I don't know if this is the right time to be talking about this sort of crap, but he did just quit CMLL...

Or maybe it's because Mexico is a fucking third world nation that's run by corrupt politicians/drug lords.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I can't say I heard of the fella because I'm not a fan of lucha, but it's always sad to hear when another wrestler has passed. Rest in peace.

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Holy shit...

Y'know, I don't know if this is the right time to be talking about this sort of crap, but he did just quit CMLL...

Or maybe it's because Mexico is a fucking third world nation that's run by corrupt politicians/drug lords.
It didnt say it was over drugs though

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
It didnt say it was over drugs though
Nah, I'm just saying that the murder could've been a warning to those that would leave the company. I dunno how CMLL operates, but wasn't there one promotion that chopped off a guys thumb for leaving?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts