Staff-Stephanie McMahon
Eric Bischoff
Mic Foley
Kurt Angle

Heavyweight Champion-Goldberg
US Champion-John Cena
Intercontinental Champion-Rene Dupree
Cruiserweight Champion-Rey Mysterio
World Tag Team Champions-New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn & Road Dogg)
Hardcore Champion-Kane

Steve Austin
Sting
Brock Lesnar
Batista
Shelton Benjamin
Randy Orton
Triple H
DDP
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Lex Luger
Konnan
X-Pac
Shawn Michaels
Ric Flair
Chavo Guerrero
Tyson Tomko
Chris Jericho
Charlie Haas
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Big Show
Booker T
Undertaker
AJ Styles
Ultimo Dragon
Shane McMahon
Sid Vicious
Mordecai
Edge
And some suprises to come!!!

Divas
Torrie Wilson
Trish Stratus
Lita
Sable
Dawn Marie
Major Gunns
Stacy Keibler

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
It's Tomko not Tanco. An okay roster l'll be waiting for the first show.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THE FIRST SHOW 5-1-04
EWW MAYHEM

The Show starts with the pyro's and JR and Tazz welcoming everybody to New York the sight of the first EWW MAYHEM.

JR: MR. McMahon has a very important announcement to make tonight about the new company ( McMahons music starts), well i guess he's here.

Vince McMahon walks down to the ring accompanied by the Heavyweight Champion Holdberg.

McMahon: Welcome to the new EWW Monday Night Mayhem, but we have some very important announcements to make ton...(Shelton Benjamin’s music starts and and he heads down to the ring)

Benjamin storms into the ring and gives a salute to the crowd, as Goldberg stares him down.

McMahon: Benjamin, what the hell are you doing out here this is my seg...

Austin: Well i just wanted goldberg to know that im coming for that belt, so you better whatch your back. Because once you begin to lose focus that title is mine!!!(and the crowd goes completely wild)

McMahon: Well thank you for interupting my segment for that announcement. But we have more important news, and that is that the offic...

Benjamin: You think that im just going to be pushed into the shawdows McMahon, there is a part of my life that i tried to close, but i think that you and Bill are beginning to bring it back to the surface.

McMahon: And what exactly would that be?
Benjamin hits Goldberg with a Super Kick, then turns on McMahon and Super kicks him too, leaving the Heavywieght Champion and the Owner of the company out cold in the ring.

Then Goldberg's minions come down to the ring to try to defend him, but Benjamin throws Sid Vicious from the ring, and Tyson Tomko catches another Super kick. Then Rene Dupree nails Benjamin with a chair, Goldberg and DUpree begin to take the upperhand, Dupree picks up Benjamin and sets him up for a spear from Goldberg, just before Goldberg takes off for the spear, The Rock's music hits and the crowd goes wild, and he and John Cena hit the ring, clearing the ring, they help Benjamin up, while Goldberg and the Corporation help McMahon out of the arena. Benjamin grabs a mic.

Benjamin: Goldberg do you accept my challenge for Starcadde, because if you dont you'll be going through hell until you do accpet my challenge.

Goldberg: Benjamin, if you want me so bad then how about we do this next week, if your up for it!

Benjamin: your on!!!
........................................................................................................

JR: Well the first match of this legendary night is Lex Luger against Booker T.

Lex Luger comes out to cheers with his pyros going off at the ring. Booker T comes out to boos, as he tells the crowd that New York is a worthless city and having the first EWW Mayhem here is a disgrace.

The match starts off with Booker T telling Luger that he was the Five TIme Champion in WCW, and luger hits him with a clothesline. The two battle back and forth, until Booker T pulls out brass knuckles and hits Luger with them, Booker T, in the middle of the Spinarooni the lights dim and Booker T stops. Booker is excepcting some one to come down the ramp, but to his suprise, from the rafters comes...STING!!! Wheeling his baseball bat, Sting knocks booker out with a shot to the head, busting him open. Once Luger stumbles back to his feet, he gives Sting a thumbs up and picks up Booker T and locks in the Torture Rack. Booker T gives up.

WINNER: LEX LUGER

Sting comes into the ring and congratualtes Lex Luger, Luger grabs the mic.

Luger: Sting is back and now nothing will stop us from capturing the Tag Team Titles, so ROad DOgg, Billy Gunn, watch your back, because everytime you turn we will be there, preparing to take your titles.

........................................................................................................

Kane is walking backstage as a shadow is seen stalking him, out comes Chris Benoit, Kane, takes the Upperhand and hits a Chokeslam through a refreshment table that is nearby.

All members of Evolution are standing in the ring, not looking to happy. Randy Orton takes the mic.

Orton: For the past Year or so we have been the most powerful group in this business, and although sometimes we have had our problems, we have fought thru them. We always did what Triple H asked of us, protecting each other and doing each others dirty work.

Triple H turns away from Orton, grinning, but as soon as Triple H turns Orton and Batista jump Triple H, but Flair trys to help Triple H but Batista hits a deadly powerbomb on Flair. Then Orton grabs a mic.

Orton: You see triple H!!! We hate you all you ever made us do is you dirty work, you never gave us a chance to become the heavyweight champion or even gain a title that wouldn’t benefit you in any way while you cant beat Shelton Benjamin

X-Pac, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and who else but Shawn Michaels comes running out to aid Triple H, but out come Rene Dupree, Sid Vicious and Tyson Tomko helping Orton and Batista. Triple H grabs a mic.

Triple H: Damnit Orton, I trained you and showed you how to survive in this business, I showed you the ropes and how do you repay me, by turning on m, behind my back. You, son of a bitch, you’ll regret that move forever, and I promise you that.

Orton: Well you know where to find me, so once you decide to be a man you can come and face me.

Triple H begins to try to get out of the ring but Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn hold him back.

Triple H: Next week, me and you one on one, if your up to it.

Orton: Alright Triple H, ill be able to add your name to the list of Legends I’ve KILLED!!!

JR: The next match is gonna be DDP against Chris Benoit.

Both men come down to the crowds cheers
The match starts with DDP in control backing Benoit up to the turnbuckle. Benoit goes for the Crippler Crossface early, but it ends up with Benoit receiving an elbow to the face. The control of the match switch back and forth until Benoit hits a big german suplex, then he picks DDP back up again and goes for another German suplex and hits it, DDP tries to get up and lock in the Crippler Crossface but DDP pushes him off and hits the Diamond Cutter. But The lights dim and white smoke begins to begins to surrond the entrance ramp. And Mordecai is seen and heads down to the ring, Benoit crawls out of the ring, and Mordecai climbs in and hits the Crucifix Bomb on DDP leaving him down in the Center of the ring.

Batista is walking backstage as Shawn Michaels runs into him.

Batista: Get the hell out of my way old man.
Michaels: What did you say, did you just tell me to get out of YOUR WAY!!! Kid you don’t even have the right to tell me that do you have any idea how many Wrestlemania’s I have headlined. You don’t deserve to even be in the same ring with me, you should be cleaning my shoes, much less in the building.

The two men begin to fight as other wrestlers show up and try to restrain them. Kurt Angle shows up.
Angle: You two wanna fight, you do it in the ring you don’t do it back here. So tonight we wil see Batista against the legend Shawn Michaels, one on one in that very ring, to end this legendary first ever Monday night Mayhem.
The Next Match is going to be at tag team match, The Outsider, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, going up against THE DUDLEY BOYZ.

Both teams come out to big cheers.
The Match starts with Scott Hall and D’Von Dudley going at it, Scott Hall backs D’Von into his own corner, where Bubba Ray gets a few illegal punches in before the ref sees him. Hall gets out and D’Von hits a flying Lariat knocking hall down, in comes Nash hitting a big boot on D’Von giving Hall a chance to recover. Hall hits a clothesline on D’Von as he gets up. Hall whips D’Von into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but D’Von ducks it and hits a fly lariat on Hall. Both men are down, and both Nash and Bubba are calling for the tag, D’Von makes the tag first and Hall makes the tag. Nash comes in and destroys everybody Nash picks up Bubba and whips him into the ropes landing a big boot on him. Nash tries to hit another big boot as Bubba gets up, but Bubba ducks it and it appears that nash overextended his knee, and the ref is calling for help, but once Bubba turns his back Nash gets up and gut kicks him and hits a Jacknife Powerbomb, D’Von tries to get in but Hall nails him with a hard clothesline, while nash gets the Pin for the win.
WINNERS: THE OUTSIDERS

Goldberg is backstage in Vince McMahon’s office when in comes Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar: Damnit Vince, it should be me getting the shot at Goldberg not Benjamin.

Vince: Well listen Brock, I’ll give you a title shot aft…

Lesnar: Vince, I don’t give a damn about the title, I’ve alrady one accomplished that, I want GOLDBERG!!!

Goldberg stands up and they stare each other down.

Goldberg: you want me, you got me, tonight one on one.

Vince: Listen not tonight, after Bill’s match next week not now, I don’t want to jepordize the title match next week with an injury. So in two weeks we’ll be in…Louisville, Kentucky, that’s is where you two will have a match… a steel cage match, one on one.

JR: Finally we are to the Main Event-Batista going up against Shawn Michaels

Tazz: Yea, this match WILL BE OFF THE HOOK!!!

Batista comes out to the boos of the crowd, with HBK coming out to the crowd going wild. The referee announces that this will be a No Disqualification match. HBK grabs a mic

HBK: This is bigger than you and me Batista, this is the company, what Vince is doing is wrong, the COrporation will lose this battle, no matter how hard you fight, and you need to know this is only the first battle of this war!

HBK attacks Batista jumping on him as the bell rings, reigning down punches onto his skull. Batista throws HBK off of him, and nails a killer clothesline. Batista taunts the downed HBK, HBK gets up and dodges a right hand and hits two rights of his own, knocking back Batista, then HBK hits a dropkick on Batista, knocking him down. HBK picks up Batista and whips him into the ropes but Batista grabs the ropes and stops himself from going into HBK's dropkick, Batista walks over and grabs HBK by his head and pulls him up. Batista tells HBK that this batte is his, and bodyslams HBK into the turnbuckle. You can see the pain on HBK's face as he struggles to get back up. Batista picks HBK up and appears to be going toto hit a back suplex, but flips it and chokeslams HBK. HBK hits the mat ahrd and looks out of it. Batista goes for the pin 1-2-no, HBK kicks out. Batista looks pissed and he picks up HBK and trys to go for the Sit Out Powerbomb, but HBK reverses it into a DDT. Both men are slow to get up but HBK jumps up, and runs to the corner and strikes up the band, Batista gets up unaware of what is about to happen to him. Batista turns around and is knocked out by the SCM. HBK gets the pin 1-2-no, Batista lifts a shoulder. HBK goes onto the turnbuckle and waits for Batista to get up, HBK goes for a cross body slam, but Batista ducks and HBK takes out the ref. HBK gets up looking around and gets clocked by Batista. Batista Picks up HBK and once he has him up... Undertaker's music sounds and the lits dim. Batista follows thru with the powerbomb, but begins to get scared as Undertaker makes his way down to the ring. Undertaker makes his way into the ring as HBK is getting to his feet. HBK and Batista stand side by side, staring at Undertaker waiting for him to make a move. The crowd waits in suspense as Undertaker measures up both men, then suddenly Undertaker grabs Batista by the neck and hits him with a Chockslam from hell, as HBK shows relief, but soon the Corporation is in the ring Tomko, Sid Vicious, Goldberg, Rene Dupree all fighting HBK and the Undertaker. Soon the whole Roster is in the ring. Fighting on the side of the Corporation-Orton, Batista, Goldberg, Tomko, Rene Dupree, Sid Vicious, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Kane, Ric Flair, Big Show, and Mordecai. Aginst them is-Sting Austin, Shelton Benjamin, THe Rock, John Cena, Lex Luger, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, X-Pac, HBK, Konnan, DDP, and Edge. Big Show is chokeslaming X-pac, and Sting is destroying Kane with his bat, and Austin and Hogan going at it as Undertaker and Kane are fighting each other until death. Then out of nowhere Hulk Hogan's music (the Jimmie Hendrix one) starts and everybody stops as the Hulkster is shown standing on top of the ring entrance. The camera fades to black as it shows all of the wrestlers stopped staring at Hogan

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Ummm, Wouldn't Lex be disqualified if Sting came into the ring and busted Booker T with a baseball bat shot to the head and the referee is watching him?

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Umm yeah Sting would be DQ'd. When Benjamin was talking it said his name was Austin. The HBK/Batista thing in the back was good. You and Kurt Angle in the roster you posted it doesn't say a thing about him being an authority so how could he have the power to make a match between HBK and Batista?

Overall-6.75/10

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Show 2
5-8-04 EWW Mayhem

Tazz and JR welcome everyone to EWW Mayhem as the Pyro's go off.

Tazz: Good Evening and Welocme to Pohenix, Arizona, where tonight we will see 1 on 1, for the Heavyweight Title of the World, SHelton Ben going against Goldberg.

JR: That match is going to be a classic.

The Outsider's music starts and they head down to the ring.

Nash: Listen we came down here tonight to challenge anybody, and WE MEAN ANYBODY, who thinks they stand a chance against us in a tag match. Afterwe destroyed the DUdleys last week, we know that we are unstoppable. So if anybody thinks they can take us...COME ON DOWN!!!

DX music starts and The New Age Outlaws head down to the ring.

RD: Listen, you two say your the greatest tag team around, well these two belts say your wrong. And we are willing to put these on the line right now to prove that.

World Tag Team Championship
The Outsiders vs. The New Age Outlaws (c)

Billy Gunn hits a right hand on Kevin Nash. Powerslam from Billy Gunn. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Billy tags out to Road Dogg. New Age Outlaws whip Nash into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Kevin Nash takes a right hand to the temple from RD. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. RD strikes away at Kevin Nash. Nash slips out the back of a Road Dogg bodyslam. Kevin Nash with a standing spinebuster. Tag to Scott Hall. Big kick from Hall. Scott Hall hits a bulldog off the ropes. Road Dogg avoids an avalanche, Scott Hall hits the turnbuckles hard. Tag between Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. Powerslam from Billy Gunn. Side suplex from Billy. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Weak headbutt on Hall by Billy. Billy Gunn misses a big legdrop. Scott Hall hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hall goes back up to the turnbuckel to try a flying clothesline, but Billy Gunn ducks it and Hall takes out the ref. Gunn gets out of the ring and grabs a chair. Nash tries to pull him back in by his hair, but Gunn nails Nash with a chair. Hall is in the ring taunting the crowd, Hall turns around and is hit by the chair. Gunn sets up Hall up for the Famasse, and drives his head into the mat. Gunn rolls Hall over and pins him, but the ref is still out and in comes .... MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE, Macho nails Gunn with the chair, and then drops Road Dogg, with the chair. Billy Gunn can barely stand. Outsider's Edge! 1....2....3. X-Pac comes running down to help his fallen friends, but he gets a Big Boot, Outsiders Edge and A Savage Elbow Drop.

WINNER AND NEW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION: THE OUTSIDERS

A promo that shows the HBK-Batista match from last week. Which ended in the all out war between the Corporation and the Revolution.

McMahon, Tomko, Vicious, Kane, and Dupree all come down to the ring.

McMahon: Do you people understand that the Revolution stands no chance against us, they lack leadership, but on our side, we have Kane, who will lead us onto victory isn't that right Kane.

Kane: Yea Vince, and the Revolution won't be able to stop...

Hulk Hogan's music starts and he is seen on the entrance ramo as the crowd goes wild.

Hogan: Listen Brother, The Revolution will stop you, and there is nothing you can do about that.

The Rock, Cena, Edge, and Hogan all run down to the ring. A brawl begins in the ring, ending up with The Corporation being thrown out of the ring.

McMahon: You will pay for that Hogan, all of you will pay for that.

The rest of the Corp. retreat up the entrance as the camera's fade to a commercial.

Backstage Coach is interviewing Shelton Benjamin about his match later tonight.

Coach: So SHelton How do you feel about your match with Goldberg later tonight?

Benjamin: Coach, i feel great, i'm going to get that title tonight, no matter what.

COach: But there has beentalk that you aren't on the same level as Goldberg.

Benjamin: Listen I beta Triple H twice, by myself, and i am ready for Goldberg and anybody who says i'm not ready for Goldberg, should just shut the hell up!

With the Benjamin just walks off looking very angry.

DDP vs. Konnan

DDP comes out swinging, pushing Konnan back into his corner, DDP hits a back suplex on Konnan, DDP gets up fired up, DDP hits a flying lariat on Konnan, DDP signals to the crowd the Diamond Cutter, but Konnan rolls out of the ring. DDP is taunting him telling him to get in the ring when the lights dim and Mordecai walks down to the ring, past Konnan, DDP goes at him with a clothesline, hitting him but Mordecai keeps his feet. DDP kicks him in the gut, then hits the Diamond Cutter, dropping Mordecai, as the crowd goes wild, as the ref calls for the bell. DDP celebrates as Mordecai sits up quickly, once DDP turns he gets kicked in the gut, then the Crucifix Bomb. Mordecai stands over DDP's body, looking down on him.
Mordecai: DDP is a sinner, i am only doing what is right and just destroying him like this. But DDP hasn't gone thru all of the torture yet for his sins. This is not the end.

Backstage Brock Lesnar runs into Goldberg.

Brock: Goldberg, you better hope that Benjamin puts you on the shelf, because once i get my hands on you next week, you will be sorry, because next week you are gonna expierence off the hook pain.

Goldberg: Well Brock, you should be happy that next week you will get the privellege to face the Heavyweight Champ!

Shelton Benjamin walks up behind Brock.

Benjamin: I wouldn't be so sure of that Goldberg, cause i'm gonna take that title tonight.

Match 3
Triple H vs. Randy Orton

Triple H gets to the ring first and grabs a mic.

Triple H: Listen Randy, you will be sorry for what you did to me after last week, because tonight, Foley decided this fight will be a street fight, with a ban at ringside, and a special guest referee...Mic Foley!!!

Foley heads down to the ring with a trash can full of weapons, with his toothless smile.

Triple H hits a running forearm to the face. Randy Orton elbows Triple H in the face to break a hammerlock. Orton hits a right hand. Foley is bumped, and goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Powerbomb on HHH. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Triple H avoids a Randy Orton avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Orton eats a trash can, but not the contents in it, obviously. Massive backbreaker on Orton. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by Triple H onto a steel chair!. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! HHH goes for a splash but Orton puts the knees up. Randy Orton hits a double axehandle off the table onto HHH. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! HHH counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Randy Orton is in trouble. Pedigree!!! That shook the ring. Triple H isnt finished with Orton just yet, he sets him up on a table and Triple H goes off the ladder he set up, but Orton moves and triple H is sent thru the table. Orton waits untill he gets up and hits the RKO. Orton pins Triple H, 1....2....no, triple H kicked out. Orton picks him up and goes for the RKO, but Triple H pushes him off, Orton gets kicked in the gut, then PEDIGREE!!! Triple H pins Orton 1...2...3 Triple H wins, but he isn't finished with him, Triple H, picks Orton up and Pedigrees him onto a steel chair, busting him open. Batista and Tomko come running down to the ring to help defend Orton. Batista and Tomko pull Orton out of the ring, and helped him up the entrance ramp. Orton stopped them and turned around.

Orton: Triple H this isn't the end, you better be expecting more than this Triple H.

WINNER: TRIPLE H

Backstage Hogan finds Triple H.

Hogan: Listen Brother, that was a great match you had, you showed the Corporation not to mess with you brother. Now we need to support Benjamin, cause if he can take the title from Goldberg, then that will turn the tides in this war.

Triple H: No offense Hogan, but i don't give a damn about any of you, all i care about is getting Orton and getting that title, got it, so you and this whole Revolution doesn't mean shit to me.
Triple H walks off, leaving Hogan looing pretty mad.

JR: Well now we have the main event!

Tazz: Yea JR, Goldberg vs. Shelton Ben, for all the marbles, the Heavyweight Championship, well here we go.

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship
Shelton Benjamin vs. Goldberg (c)

Both men start the match taunting each other, Goldberg pushes Benjamin up against the turnbuckle. The ref seperates the two giving Benjamin a chance to get ontop of the turnbuckle, hitting a dropkick, putting Goldberg down on the mat. Benjamin hits a legdrop on Goldberg. Goldberg gets up and clotheslines Benjamin. Goldberg picks up Benjamin and gorilla presses him and then the bodyslam. Goldberg goes over to the corner and gets ready for the spear. Benjamin gets up facing the corner opposite Goldberg, smilling, he has a plan. He turns, Goldberg charges, Benjamin ducks outta the way, but Goldberg stops himself, turns and catches the Super Kick. And Goldberg is down, Benjamin pins him, 1..2..no. Goldberg kicked out!!! Benjamin gets up looking upset. Goldberg is trying to get up and Benjamin runs and knees him in the face, putting him straight back down on the mat. Benjamin picks him up and hits and hits a german suplex, Benjamin whips him into the ropes, and goes for the Super Kick, Goldberg ducks and the Super Kick hits the ref. Benjamin looks pissed, he turns and gets speared, Goldberg goes wild. The crowd goes wild as Goldberg goes out of the ring to get a chair. He starts to get back in the ring, but Brock Lesnar comes running down to the ring, and grabs the chair, the two fight for it, but Goldberg kicks Brock in the face, and turns with the chair, and Benjamin Super Kicks the chair into Goldberg's face. The ref wakes up to see Benjamin pin Goldberg, 1...2....3!!! NEW CHAMP. But Brock gets in the ring and hits an F5 on Goldberg, causing him to bust open. Brock then congratualtes the new champ as the cameras fade to black.
WINNER AND NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: SHELTON BENJAMIN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts