Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Goldust for WWE Champ
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EWF

Paul Heyman and Brock Lesner both sued the wwe! With that money they wanted to open a competing show, to take WWE and TNA out! Heyman didnt have the money WWE did but he was able to buy a 1 hour time slot on TNT every Monday night at 9 est. 8 central time! same time as the beginning of RAW. Heyman was asked what EWF will be like, all he said with a smirk is if you thought ECW was extreme you wont want to miss Extreme Wrestling Federation! He signed some younger talent that WWE released in the past and some old friends!

Roster

Balls (face)
Batista (Heel)
Billy Gunn (Heel)
Blue Meanie (face)
Brock Lesnar (Heel)
Carlito (Heel)
Eugenie (face)
Greg Helms (face)
Lashley (Heel)
MVP (Heel)
Raven (Heel)
Sabu (Heel)
Sandman (Heel)
Shelton Benjamin (Heel)
Stevie Richards (face)
Tommy Dreamer (face)

Commentator- Joey Styles
Ring announcer- Howard Finkle

Titles

EWF Title- Brock Lesner
Television title-

No PPVs are schedualed as on now..

·
Goldust for WWE Champ
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wrestlingrumors.com​

WWE has released Michael McGillicutty, it is unknown what his future plans are.

Tna is trying hard to resign Alex Shelly, who says the two are far from a deal

Paul Heyman has been bragging saying hes close to deals with two huge superstars that will be instant ratings for EWF

·
Goldust for WWE Champ
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EWF Monday Night!

** Burn it Down from Linkin Park plays around a small arena in Chicago, which is packed with them cheering like crazy anxious for it to start!**

Paul Heyman comes to the ring with a EWF shirt and backwards baseball hat on smirking...

HEYMAN: I'm back and this time i will not be going away! Now I must warn fans this show aint no PG show like Vince puts on, There will be Blood lots of violence, swearing, weapons and PAIN! Every match there's no disqualifications, you can pin anywhere or make them submit or just knock somebody the fuck out! Tonight we will crown the first ever EWF Champion, and the two men i have to face off in my books earned this from their pasts, so the main even will be Tommy Dreamer vs Brock Lesner! So Lets get this Show started!

** Heyman leaves as cameras go to Joey Styles**

Styles: Welcome everybody to the first ever EWF event I'm so excited to be apart of! I can't wait to see the reaction of Vince and Dixi when the EWF becomes the top rated wrestling company! It looks like the first match is about to start!

** Raven comes to the ring**
** Greg Helms comes to the ring**

Raven vs Greg Helms

They start off with Raven trying to lock up multiple times, but Helms fakes it and runs back showing off his speed, Helms smiles and actually goes in this time but Raven with a hard right hand jab to the eye of Helms dropping him. Raven picks Helms up and throws him to the ropes, as Helms comes back he dodges a closeline and drop kicks Raven, who quickly gets to his feet is hit by another. Helms waits for Raven to get back to his feet, and as he does he goes for a super kick but Raven dodges it and hits him with a hard low blow! Raven locks in an ankle lock, Helms is using all his mite to crawl to the ropes and eventually does but Raven doesn't let go of the hold until Helms uses the rope to pull himself to the outside of the ring. Raven goes to the outside and grabs a garbage can and smashes the lid over a kneeling Helms! Raven starts repeatedly hitting helms in the upper body with the garbage can and tosses it when its dented in. Raven goes to grab a barbed-wire baseball bat and as he gets towards Helms whos still on the ground Helms has a fire extinguisher and shoots it into Ravens eyes and gets up to super kick the blind Ravens and then locks in the crucifix arm bar! Raven struggles since their out of the ring but with his left hand he grabs the barbed wire baseball bat and nails Helm in the face busting him open! Raven goes on the offensive by striking Helms all over with the barbed wire bat multiple times, causing multiple cuts on Helms. Raven picks Helms up and nails him with the Raven effect DDT! But hes not finished, he grabs a table and sets it up grabs the unconscious Helms and pile drives him thru the table! He covers 1....2...3!

Heres your winner Raven!
Styles: Helms just got lesson on what its like in the Extream land! Hes going to need stitches and some medical attention here. I just got word we have Carlitos Cabbana up next!

** Cameras go backstage to Brock Lesner **

Lesner: Dreamer tonight your not just having and extream rules match vs anybody your facing me Brock Lesner! I promise you I will do what it takes to be the first EWF Champion and if that means lay you in a hospital bed for a few days well get ready! I will kick your ass tonight and walk out EWF Champion and there just isnt anything you can do about it!

** Cameras back in the ring which is set up for Carlitos Cabbana! **

** Carlito comes out **

Carlito: Now all of you want to be cool like Carlito as the whole locker room wishes they were as talented as Carlito! My guest tonight was in ECW and WWF way back when and hes nowhere as talented as me but come on down...

** Blue Meanie comes out **

Carlito: Dude your discousting! your fat and blue and wear a belly shirt! whats wrong with you?!

** Blue Meanie just starts laughing and dancing **

Carlito: You better answer Carlito when i ask you questions! Your not cool! Im ashamed in myself for even trying to talk to you you blueberry fat ass!

** Carlito kicks Meanie in the nuts and starts stomping him! He pushes the fake palm tree on him and grabs a chair, starts whaing on the blue meanie, grabs an apple takes a bite and spits it in Meanies face and walks off laughing **

** Camras show Paul Heyman on the phone in the back **

Heyman: So you want in on the EWF? Ok you have a try out match next week you win we will talk on contract.....Ok see you next week

** Back in the ring...

** Brock Lesner comes out **

** Tommy Dreamer comes out **

EWF Championship!

They lock up in the center of the ring, Lesner just shoves Dreamer to the ground. Dreamer slowly gets up staring Lesner down and goes to lock up again and same results. Dreamer gets up and challenges Lesner to hit him as Lesner goes for a right hand jab Dreamer ducks and hits a low blow! Dreamer hurry's to the outside and gets a Kindle stick and starts beating Lesner silly with it! Dreamer not giving Lesner a chance to recover stomps him a couple times, goes to the outside thows in a chair a barbed wire bat and grabs a table and wraps it with barbed wire th puts that in the ring, when he gets in Lesner is up and drills him with the chair! Lesner sets the barbed wire table up and picks Dreamer up and places him up to F 5 him thru the table but Dreamer got out of the hold and Bites Lesners leg! Lesner trys to get him off until Dreamer reaches the Barbed wire bat and hits Lesners other leg with it sending Lesner to the ground. Tommy quickly picks up Lesner and hits him with the DDT! covers for a 2 count. He then signals hes putting Lesner thru the table with a dreamer driver picks him up and wait!........ Bobby Lashley and Dave Batista come running in and start beating the hell outta Dreamer! Batista hits him with a Batista bomb and Lashley hits him with the dominator thru the Barbed wire table! Lesner starts laughing picks up a bloody hurt dreamer and hits an F5 and covers 1....2...3!
Styles: Oh MY GAWD!!!! What the hell just happend Brock Lesner is the first ever EWF Champion thanks to Dave Batista and Bobby Lashley!!! What are they doing here?!

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Here is my review

LESNAR! (Think about why I put that)

Going into the intro, you say "Now I must warn fans this show aint no PG show like Vince puts on, There will be Blood lots of violence, swearing, weapons and PAIN! Every match there's no disqualifications, you can pin anywhere or make them submit or just knock somebody the fuck out!" Now, you say this isn't a PG show, you didn't say what show it is because if you were looking for a TV-14 show, you can't say "fuck" rather bleep that out. If you were looking for a TV-Mature show, it wouldn't be on TNT. Just to let you know, not even on TNA do they say "fuck", only hell, damn, bitch and ass. Although if the show is at 12 or 1am, then I think you can swear as much as you like. That is something to think about.

"I can't wait to see the reaction of Vince and Dixi-" Dixi? Dixie.

Nice intro. It was solid, brief but to the point. A main event, underground, for the attitude era fans show that the whole family can love or change the channel to.

I don't mind the whole **[insert action here]**. It's not bad. But it's not the best.

"Raven picks Helms up and throws him to the ropes, as Helms comes back he dodges a closeline-" Clothesline?

"-and pile drives him thru-" Through.

You mispell alot. Lesnar and not Lesner. Extreme and not Extream. Etc.

Trying to ignore the spelling, "** Camras show Paul Heyman on the phone in the back **

Heyman: So you want in on the EWF? Ok you have a try out match next week you win we will talk on contract.....Ok see you next week

** Back in the ring..."

Other than the ** you missed, you really made that extremely brief, for example you could have described the setting a bit, gave more of a dialogue, etc.

I see you are putting on the first match in EWF history as a starting up feud?

Your last match was solid. Brock LESNAR is the new champion. Keep that feud going. It is your best feud right now, if it is a feud to say.

To be honest, it was not bad at all. It was a bit above average. It could have been a lot worse. But you must improve your spelling and get the terms right. Maybe add more in terms of segments. You don't have to. It was a solid show but are you making a show of straight crowd-requested wrestling matches...like a dream show or are you making a show with feuds, storylines and a reason for the crowd to tune in tomorrow, attend the shows and be in the next pay-per-view. Solid show but definitely, room for improvement.

EWF Overall Score: 65/100

·
Goldust for WWE Champ
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the review!

Wrestlingrumors.com​

Paul Heyman officially signed Batista and Lashley to contract after they helped Lesnar win the EWF Title

EWF is also close to terms with this new up and comer BUM (my next post will exsplain him hes my CAW)

·
Goldust for WWE Champ
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUM​

0-0

Hes 6'4 230lbs bald with a full beard. wears a backwards Minnesota twins hat, and black athletic pants.

Hes from the streets of Minneapolis Minnesota.

Finisher: Bumarator ( a tweaked version of the Canadian destroyer)

(any questions on Bum will be answered on this post)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.