Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading so many great BTB, i have decided to start my own, EWF.
The background story of this is in the Summer of 2005, Paul Heyman and Shane McMahon both left the WWE and started a new Wrestling Promotion known as the EWF: Extreme Wrestling Federation. They together have been recruiting superstars, officials and road agents from promotions all over the wrestling world. There will be two weekly shows, one on Monday Nights, to compete with Raw, once again reviving the Monday Night Wars, and another on Thursday to compete with Smackdown.

I will have the name of the shows, the roster of EWF and the PPV line up soon.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Breaking News from EWF.com
Shane McMahon and Paul Heyman joint owners of EWF released this press release earlier: "We look forward to working with each other, show names and PPV listings will be revealed later, but our roster is as follows."
-Batista
-Chris Benoit
-Edge
-John Cena
-Shawn Michaels
-Kurt Angle
-Brock Lesnar
-Randy Orton
-Chris Jericho
-Christian
-Shelton Benjamin
-Eddie Guerrero
-Rey Mysterio
-AJ Styles
-Abyss
-Val Venis
-William Regal
-Charlie Haas
-Rob Van Dam
-Ron Killings
-Lance Storm
-Rhyno
-Sandman
-C.M. Punk
-Marty Jannetty
-Low Ki
-Ken Shamrock
-Sabu
-Tommy Dreamer
-Tajiri
-The Hurricane
-Akio
-Billy Kidman
-Chavo Guerrero
-Paul London
-Christopher Daniels
-Petey Williams
-Sonjay Dutt
-Essa Rios
-Psicosis
-Frankie Kazarian
-Juventud Guerrera
-Bubba Ray Dudley
-D-Von Dudley
-Joey Mercury
-Johnny Nitro
-Chris Harris
-James Storm
-Jeff Hardy
-Matt Hardy
-Mark Briscoe
-Jay Briscoe
-Andy Douglas
-Chase Stevens
-Lita
-Trish Stratus
-Victoria
-Melina
-Tracy Brooks
-Alexis Laree

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
“Let the Bodies Hit The Floor” Goes Off at EWF HQ in New York City

Pyro’s go off at the stage.

Michael Cole: Welcome everybody to EWF at HQ in New York City I’m Michael Cole alongside Tazz.

Tazz: EWF making its debut tonight, in a special broadcast in which our rosters are to be defined, now to our ring announcer Howard Finkel.

Howard Finkel is standing in the centre of a ring, with a box, and the entire EWF roster on the outside of the ring.

Howard Finkel: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to EWF special debut as tonight the two owners will each take control of either of EWF shows, Monday Night Chaos or Thursday Showdown, and tonight they will draft superstars to identify their roster. Introducing first, he is joint-partner of EWF, Shane McMahon.

Here Comes the Money Goes Off-Crowd Cheer-Shane enters the ring.

Shane McMahon: Now just before you introduce the co-owner, I have a few things to say. Firstly dad, thank you, you taught me all about the wrestling business and that is why EWF exists, secondly the EWF promotion will be like no other promotion around and I’ll be sure you all will enjoy.

Howard Finkel: Introducing Next, joint-partner of EWF, Paul Heyman

ECW Goes Off-Crowd Cheer-Paul enters the ring

Paul Heyman: Now like Shane just said EWF is like no other promotion in Wrestling, and we promises you that this promotion is going to set the Wrestling world alight.

Howard Finkel: Now Gentleman, required first you both are to choose a show in which you will manage, so Shane, can you choose your show.

Shane Puts His Hand Inside a Box

Shane McMahon: Fink, I will be manager of Showdown.

Howard Finkel: Therefore Making Paul Heyman manager of Chaos. Paul Heyman, you get the first picks of the draft, you are required to pick out a superstar the box, then Shane you do exactly the same until the draft is complete.

Paul Heyman Puts His Hand Into the Box
Paul Heyman: Chaos have drawn “The Animal” Batista
Shane McMahon Picks
Shane McMahon: Showdown have “The Next Big Thing” Brock Lesnar
Paul Heyman: Kurt Angle
Shane McMahon: Chris Benoit
Paul Heyman: “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton
Shane McMahon: John Cena
Paul Heyman: “Heart Break Kid” Shawn Michaels
Shane McMahon: Edge
Paul Heyman: Shelton Benjamin
Shane McMahon: “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles
Paul Heyman: “Y2J” Chris Jericho
Shane McMahon: “Latino Heat” Eddie Guerrero
Paul Heyman: “Mr. Monday Night” Rob Van Dam
Shane McMahon: Rey Mysterio
Paul Heyman: “The Monster” Abyss
Shane McMahon: “Captain Charisma” Christian
Paul Heyman: “The Man Beast” Rhyno
Shane McMahon: Val Venis
Paul Heyman: Sandman
Shane McMahon: William Regal
Paul Heyman: Sabu
Shane McMahon: Charlie Haas
Paul Heyman: Tommy Dreamer
Shane McMahon: Ron Killings
Paul Heyman: Low Ki
Shane McMahon: Marty Jannetty
Paul Heyman: “The Worlds Most Dangerous Man” Ken Shamrock
Shane McMahon: The Hurricane
Paul Heyman: Tajiri
Shane McMahon: Akio
Paul Heyman: Billy Kidman
Shane McMahon: Paul London
Paul Heyman: “The Playa of the Himalaya” Sonjay Dutt
Shane McMahon: “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels
Paul Heyman: C.M. Punk
Shane McMahon: Petey Williams
Paul Heyman: Essa Rios
Shane McMahon: Frankie “The Future” Kazarian
Paul Heyman: Lance Storm
Shane McMahon: Psicosis
Paul Heyman: Americas Most Wanted
Shane McMahon: Juventud Guerrera
Paul Heyman: Hardy Boyz
Shane McMahon: Chavo Guerrero
Paul Heyman: The Naturals
Shane McMahon: MNM
Paul Heyman: Trish Stratus
Shane McMahon: Dudley Boyz
Paul Heyman: Lita
Shane McMahon: Briscoe Brothers
Paul Heyman: Victoria
Shane McMahon: Melina
Paul Heyman: Alexis Laree
Shane McMahon: Tracy Brooks

Howard Finkel: Now the rosters of Chaos and Showdown are as follows:

Chaos:
Batista
Kurt Angle
Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Jericho
Rob Van Dam
Abyss
Rhyno
Sandman
Sabu
Tommy Dreamer
Low Ki
Ken Shamrock
Tajiri
Billy Kidman
Sonjay Dutt
C.M. Punk
Essa Rios
Lance Storm
Chris Harris
James Storm
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Andy Douglas
Chase Stevens
Trish Stratus
Lita
Victoria
Alexis Laree

Showdown:
Brock Lesnar
Chris Benoit
John Cena
Edge
AJ Styles
Eddie Guerrero
Rey Mysterio
Christian
Val Venis
William Regal
Charlie Haas
Ron Killings
Marty Jannetty
The Hurricane
Akio
Paul London
Christopher Daniels
Petey Williams
Frankie Kazarian
Psicosis
Juventud Guerrera
Chavo Guerrero
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Jay Briscoe
Mark Briscoe
Melina
Tracy Brooks

Howard Finkel: Now before the managers of both shows leave to prepare for the debut of Monday Night Chaos, Championship Belts for each Show have to be issued.

8 Security Guards Come Down to Ringside with Briefcases

Howard Finkel: On the Chaos Brand there will be the EWF World Heavyweight Title, EWF Hardcore Title, EWF Tag Titles and EWF Women’s Title.

Titles are displayed

Howard Finkel: On the Showdown Brand there will be the EWF World Title, EWF T.V. Title, EWF World Tag Titles and EWF Cruiserweight Title.

Titles are displayed

Howard Finkel: Also both Managers need to select their 4 Road Agents and officials.

Paul Heyman: Well the Road Agents that I will employ for Chaos are Macho Man Randy Savage, Michael PS. Hayes, Ricky “Dragon” Steamboat and Dean Malenko. Officials I choose are Earl Hebner, Andrew Thomas, Charles Robinson and Jack Doan

Shane McMahon: The Road Agents employed for Showdown will be, “Fit” Finlay, Arn Anderson, Ted DiBiase and Ron Simmons. Official I choose are Rudy Charles, Mike Chioda, Nick Patrick and Jim Cordaris

Howard Finkel: Well this has determined the Rosters of both Chaos and Showdown, as well as the Championship Belts, Chaos will be on soon where the era of EWF begins. Thank you for tuning in to this EWF special.

EWF Special Goes off the Air.

Confirmed Shows are:
Monday Night Chaos
Thursday Showdown

PPV are:
January: No Limit (Chaos)
February: St. Valentine Day Massacre (Showdown)
March: Spring Justice (Both)
April: Barley Legal (Chaos)
May: Ultimate Jeopardy (Showdown)
June: King Of The Ring (Both)
July: Against All Odds (Chaos)
August: Summer Bash (Both)
September: Cold Day In Hell (Showdown)
October: Halloween Havoc (Chaos)
November: Gangz Rulz (Both)
December: Final Destination (Showdown)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Monday Night Chaos 6/6
Let the Bodies Hit the Floor plays- Pyro’s at the entrance go off.

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to the debut of Monday Night Chaos from EWF.

Tazz: That’s right the start of a new era tonight, with EWF Chaos and what a show we have lined up for you tonight.

Michael Cole: That’s right with a joint-brand PPV in 3 weeks the King Of The Ring, excitement is high here tonight.

*Medals Hits*-Kurt Angle enters the ring and takes the microphone

Kurt Angle: Now I am here in front of all these EWF fans to tell you, that I a Olympic Gold Medallist, should be crowned the EWF Vacant Heavyweight Champion, because of who I am. And if General Manager Paul Heyman knows what is good for him and for Monday Night Chaos, he will award me the Championship.

*Batista Hits*-Batista stands at the stage with a Microphone in hand.

Batista: Kurt, what in the hell makes you the EWF Heavyweight Champion, you weren’t even No.1 Contender in the WWE, whereas I was the World Heavyweight Champion, so if anyone should be given the Championship its me!

Kurt Angle: What a giant ape like you, what wrestling skill have you got apart from your Spine buster and Batista Bomb. Unlike me, I have an arsenal of wrestling moves, I am a true wrestler at an amateur and professional level.

Batista drops the microphone and begins to move closer to the ring as Kurt Angle drops his microphone and waves his hands towards Batista.

*ECW Hits*-Paul Heyman stands at the entrance.

Paul Heyman: Now to both have made a valid point, but I have decided that neither of you will be granted the vacant EWF Heavyweight Title. (Kurt Angle and Batista both stare at Paul Heyman, looking pissed.) The reason for this is at the King of The Ring the Chaos side of the tournament is to crown a new Champion, as you two have both made valid points, both of you will get an automatic bye into the King of The Ring first round, along with Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels. But as for the remaining four places, there will be four qualifying matches tonight, where the winners will also qualify for the King of The Ring first round. These matches are, Shelton Benjamin vs. Ken Shamrock, Chris Jericho vs. Lance Storm, Rob Van Dam vs. Low Ki and my personal favourite Abyss vs. C.M. Punk. (Michael Cole: What an announcement four matches signed tonight for King of The Ring qualification.) And also Batista, Kurt, I need you to clear my ring, because up next is a Hardcore Battle Royal, to determine the EWF Hardcore Champion, so unless either of you want to be the Hardcore Champion, Get out of the ring!

Paul Heyman leaves as does Batista who stares down at Kurt Angle, and Kurt Angle follows after.

-Commercial Break-

Howard Finkel: The Next Match is the Hardcore Battle Royal to determine the EWF Hardcore Champion, there is a 10 minute time limit, in which the first superstar who gain a pin will become the Hardcore Champion and they will defend that title until the time limit has expired.

*Rhyno Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Rhyno

*Sandman Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing The Sandman
*Sabu Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Sabu

*Tommy Dreamer Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Tommy Dreamer

*Tajiri Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Tajiri

*Billy Kidman Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Billy Kidman

*Sonjay Dutt Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Sonjay Dutt

*Essa Rios Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Essa Rios

Match 1
Rhyno vs. Sandman vs. Sabu vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Billy Kidman vs. Tajiri vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Essa Rios
Battle Royal to determine EWF Hardcore Champion​

Bell rings and the ECW Contingent all team up on Billy Kidman, Sonjay Dutt and Essa Rios and beat them down. Tommy Dreamer and Sandman go on the outside and begin to throw in weapons, including chairs, tables, ladders, kendo sticks, trash cans and signs. Tommy Dreamer then using the Kendo stick begins to take out the ECW contingent with shots to each of them and then using the steel chair on Tajiri and Sandman. Tommy Dreamer then gets taken down by Sabu, who springboards himself of the ropes and hit’s a spinning tornado ddt onto one of the steel chairs bought in the ring, Sabu makes the cover, 1,2,3.

Winner: Sabu at 2.53

Sabu celebrates winning the EWF Hardcore Title, but as he turns round he is gored by Rhyno, Rhyno makes the cover, 1,2,3.

Winner: Rhyno at 3.24

Rhyno then begins to measure up Billy Kidman who is slowly getting up in the corner, and then Rhyno gores Kidman, who falls to the outside. Rhyno then measures up the Sandman who has his back to Rhyno, but is holding a trash can lid, when Sandman turns around, Rhyno goes for the Gore, but Sandman counters with a trash can to the head of Rhyno. Essa Rios from the top rope then hit’s the moonsault onto Rhyno, but as he makes the cover Sandman hits him with the same trash can lid. Sandman makes the cover on Rhyno, 1,2,3.

Winner: Sandman at 5.15

Sandman then picks up a ladder and runs it straight into Sonjay Dutt who is taken to the outside, clutching his stomach on the floor. Sandman then places the ladder in between the top and middle rope, but while he is doing that Tajiri from the top rope jumps onto the ladder what is hanging on the outside, with bounces up and knocks out Sandman. Tajiri who hurts himself in the process is unable to makes the pin, but Tommy Dreamer who is inside the ring does, 1,2,3.

Winner: Tommy Dreamer at 6.56

Tommy Dreamer then takes a steel chair and lays out Sabu and Billy Kidman who tries to re-enter the match. Tommy Dreamer then goes onto the outside and sets up a table near where Tajiri and Sonjay Dutt are laid out, Tommy Dreamer then sets up a second table and places Tajiri on one table and Sonjay Dutt on the other. Tommy Dreamer then climbs onto the apron and looks to be going for a body splash on to Tajiri and Sonjay Dutt, Tommy Dreamer turns around and looks in the ring and Essa Rios is bouncing himself of the rope at the opposite end of the ring, Tommy Dreamer pulls down the top rope and Essa Rios does a Swanton bomb over the top rope and lands onto the tables where Tajiri and Sonjay Dutt is, all three are out. Tommy Dreamer then climbs down the steel steps and looks at the fallen bodies, where out of nowhere Rhyno gores Tommy Dreamer into the steel steps, though Rhyno going head first into the steps. The clock ticks down as all 8 men are down and out, 5,4,3,2,1.

Winner of the Hardcore Battle Royal and New EWF Hardcore Champion: Tommy Dreamer.

Michael Cole: What a Hardcore Match that was, this is true EWF, that was to the extreme.

Tazz: I have not seen a match like that for ages, Tommy Dreamer the EWF new Hardcore Champion.

EMT come down to ringside, checking on all eight superstars who are all completely out of it, the fans give each superstar a huge cheer as the leave ringside.

-Commercial Break-

*Ain’t No Stopping Me Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Shelton Benjamin.

*Ken Shamrock Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Ken Shamrock.

Match 2
Shelton Benjamin vs. Ken Shamrock
King of The Ring Qualifying Match​

Bell rings, and Shelton Benjamin and Ken Shamrock lock up, each trying to get the upper hand but neither does. They both try this three times before Shelton Benjamin gets the upper hand locking a side headlock, Ken Shamrock irish whips Shelton Benjamin, who responds with a flying lariat onto Ken Shamrock. Ken Shamrock and Shelton Benjamin quickly get up and Ken Shamrock runs at Shelton Benjamin, who responds with a release arm drag, Ken Shamrock runs at Shelton Benjamin who this time responds with an arm drag and locks in an armbar. Ken Shamrock does a back roll and reverses the armbar, and locks his legs around Shelton Benjamin arm. Shelton Benjamin then counters the armbar into a school boy pin, 1,2, Ken Shamrock kicks out. Shelton Benjamin quickly gets up but as he does Ken Shamrock hit’s a drop toehold and Shelton Benjamin is again grounded, Ken Shamrock rolls onto Shelton back and locks an armbar on one of Shelton Benjamin arms and locks a armbar leg-lock on the other arm, Shelton Benjamin refuses to give up as Ken Shamrock applies more pressure. Shelton Benjamin then using his strength gets up and hit’s a samoan drop onto Ken Shamrock, both men are down until Shelton Benjamin flips himself up. Shelton Benjamin then urges Ken Shamrock up and hit’s a spinning heel kick onto Ken Shamrock taking Ken Shamrock to the outside. As Shelton Benjamin hangs over the top rope trying to grab Ken Shamrock, Ken Shamrock hit’s a hang time and Shelton Benjamin throat bounce of the top rope. Ken Shamrock then climbs onto the apron and climbs up the turnbuckle, but Shelton Benjamin using his athleticism jumps onto the top of the turnbuckle and hit’s a modified suplex, taking both men down. The referee starts a ten count, at 8 Ken Shamrock and Shelton Benjamin both get up, Ken Shamrock backs into the corner of the ring and Shelton Benjamin launches himself onto Ken Shamrock connecting with the stinger splash, Shelton Benjamin then goes for the T-Bone Suplex, but Ken Shamrock fights out of it and locks a belly to belly waistlock on Shelton Benjamin and then hit’s a belly to belly suplex. Ken Shamrock then quickly locks in the Ankle Lock, and tries to force Shelton Benjamin to tap, Shelton Benjamin refuses to tap and manages to turn himself around and with his other leg kick Ken Shamrock away, Ken Shamrock then lunges at Shelton Benjamin who is on his feet but Shelton Benjamin counters and connects with the T-Bone Suplex, Shelton Benjamin makes the cover, 1,2,3.

Winner of the King of The Ring Qualifying Match: Shelton Benjamin

Michael Cole: What a match we have just witnessed between to great athletes.

Tazz: Shelton Benjamin and Ken Shamrock put on a hell of a good match just, with Shelton Benjamin qualifying into the first round of the King of The Ring.

In the Backstage Area

C.M. Punk is walking what looks towards the entrance where Abyss comes out and attacks C.M. Punk (Michael Cole: What the hell is Abyss doing, he is due to face C.M. Punk later tonight) Abyss assaults C.M. Punk throwing him through a table and then into a wall head first. Abyss then begins to stomp onto C.M Punk who has been busted open, until referees and Michael Hayes and Ricky Steamboat try to pull Abyss away. But Abyss manages to fight them off and still get to C.M. Punk and drags C.M. Punk onto the aisle, (Michael Cole: What is Abyss Planning to do here, Tazz: No, No, Not the black hole slam on the aisle!) Abyss then holding C.M. Punk arm pulls C.M. Punk toward him and hit’s the Black hole slam and then leaves pointing at C.M. Punk.

Michael Cole: I can’t believe I saw just saw that Abyss just planted C.M. Punk with the Black Hole Slam right on the aisle.

Tazz: C.M. Punk must be in a lot of pain after being blindsided by Abyss in the back and I doubt he will make it into the match against Abyss tonight.

EMT come out to check on C.M. Punk and stretcher him away.

Michael Cole: Well I am getting word from the back that C.M. Punk is suffering from serious injuries to the back and he will not be in the match tonight against Abyss, and Abyss has been given a bye into the First Round of the King of The Ring.

Tazz: Lets just take a look at that again, what a viscous attack by Abyss.

Video plays of Abyss attacking C.M. Punk

-Commercial Break-

*One of a Kind Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Rob Van Dam

*Low Ki Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Low Ki

Match 3
Rob Van Dam vs. Low Ki
King of The Ring Qualifying Match

Bell rings and Rob Van Dam and Low Ki lock up, Rob Van Dam gets the early advantage locking a side headlock, Low Ki counters by breaking out and locking in a wristlock , Rob Van Dam tries to use his elbow to break free, but Low Ki ducks under the elbow and has Rob Van Dam elbow behind his head as he goes for a back suplex, while in the air Rob Van Dam uses his legs and wraps them around Low Ki neck and hit’s a hurracarrana on Low Ki, but Low Ki is quickly back up as is Rob Van Dam. Rob Van Dam and Low Ki have a quick stare down as they go to lock up again, but just before they lock up Low Ki kicks Rob Van Dam in the side, and then using his martial art abilities begins to kick Rob Van Dam who tries to cover up. Rob Van Dam does eventually grab one of Low Ki legs and jumps of Low Ki caught leg and hit’s a spinning heel kick onto Low Ki. Rob Van Dam wasting no time then bounces himself of the rope and hit’s the rolling thunder on Low Ki. Rob Van Dam goes for the cover 1,2 Low Ki kicks out. Rob Van Dam then hits his spinning leg drop on Low Ki and again goes for the cover at which Low Ki kicks out again at 2. Rob Van Dam then goes to the top rope and waits for Low Ki to get up, when Low Ki does Rob Van Dam hit’s the sternum kick which sends Low Ki to the outside. Rob Van Dam then vaults himself over the top rope onto Low Ki. Rob Van Dam tosses Low Ki back into the ring, but as Rob Van Dam slides under Low Ki begins to stomp heavily on Rob Van Dam back. Low Ki then picks Rob Van Dam up and hit’s a snap suplex. Low Ki then measures Rob Van Dam up who gets up slowly and begins to attack him again with his Martial Art Kicks, Low Ki then connects with a martial art kick to the sternum of Rob Van Dam, who is laid out on the floor. Low Ki, then climbs the turnbuckle and goes for the 450 splash but Rob Van Dam rolls out of the way as Low Ki lays in the middle of the ring down. Rob Van Dam then climbs the top rope and goes for the 5 Star Frog Splash, which connects, Rob Van Dam makes the cover, 1,2,3.

Winner of the King of The Ring Qualifying Match: Rob Van Dam

Michael Cole: What a match we have just witnessed between two Martial Arts Experts.

Tazz: I know, tell me about it Cole, Low Ki and Rob Van Dam legs where like they had a mind of their own.

Rob Van Dam celebrates in the ring and Low Ki gets up and stares down Rob Van Dam, then Low Ki gives his hand and Rob Van Dam and Low Ki shake hands and celebrate.

Michael Cole: Now that’s great sportsmanship between Low Ki and Rob Van Dam, well after the break folks we have our main event between Chris Jericho and Lance Storm.

-Commercial Break-

Backstage Area-Paul Heyman office with the Hardy Boyz inside.

Matt Hardy: Paul you have to let me and Jeff be the EWF Tag Champions, where the best team on the roster.

Jeff Hardy: Believe us Paul, with the Hardy Boyz as Tag Champion we will draw ratings for Chaos.

Americas Most Wanted enter

James Storm: Paul don’t listen to these two has been, the future of the Tag Team Division is AMW, not the “Hardly” Boyz

Chris Harris: Yeah Paul, I mean at least James and I look like real men, who can actually wrestle, unlike these two, who are still “Boyz”

Matt Hardy: Hey AMW you want to take on the Hardy Boyz, we have no problem with that.

Paul Heyman: Gentleman, Gentleman! If you continue to argue in my office I will have you both suspended, if you didn’t know there is also a third team here on Chaos, The Naturals, so as General Manager, the main event next week on Chaos, will be to determine the EWF Tag Champions, it will be the Hardy Boyz vs. America Most Wanted vs. The Naturals, in a match that the Hardy Boyz are familiar in a TLC match (Crowd Cheer) and it also is a match that America Most Wanted are familiar with a steel cage match (crowd cheer) Next week will be the first ever TLC Match inside a steel cage to determine the EWF Tag Champions. Now leave my office before I re-consider.

Michael Cole: What a match set up for next week America Most Wanted, The Hardy Boyz and The Naturals in TLC Steel Cage Match.

Tazz: Oh boy I can’t wait for that match next week, that is going to be one hell of a match with 3 great teams.

Michael Cole: I also have been told that next week the Women’s Champion will be determined in a Fatal Four Way Match between Trish Stratus, Lita, Victoria and Alexis Laree.

Tazz: Cole that is four of the best looking women in EWF, and that is sure to be one great match.

Michael Cole: Also announced for next week after their confrontation earlier, Batista vs. Kurt Angle.

Tazz: These two look ready to go at it in a fight, but General Manager Paul Heyman instead done the right thing and scheduled them for a match.

Michael Cole: Well folks after our last commercial break up next is the main event Chris Jericho vs. Lance Storm.

-Commercial Break-

*Break the Wall Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Chris Jericho

*Lance Storm Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Lance Storm

Match 4
Chris Jericho vs. Lance Storm
King of The Ring Qualifying Match

Bell rings. Lance Storm and Chris Jericho have a stare down before locking up. Lance Storm quickly locks in a waist lock, in which Chris Jericho reverses and locks in his own waist lock. Lance Storm tries to wriggle free, but eventually reverse the waist lock into a fireman carry, and locks in a headlock. Chris Jericho then begins to lift himself up and drills his elbow into Lance Storm waist until he releases the headlock. Chris Jericho bounces himself of the rope and connects with a flying forearm to Lance Storm. Chris Jericho then picks Lance Storm up and hit’s a snap suplex. Chris Jericho then locks in a reverse chin lock on Lance Storm who refuses to give up. Chris Jericho then breaks the hold and picks Lance Storm and hits Lance Storm with knife-edge chops across the chest twice, Lance Storm clutches his chest as Chris Jericho hit’s a snap mare takedown and a boot to the back of Lance Storm. Chris Jericho immediately begins to go to work on the back by locking in a surfboard of Lance Storm, Lance Storm still refuses to tap and Chris Jericho breaks the hold again. Chris Jericho then climbs the top turnbuckle and waits as Lance Storm slowly gets up. When Lance Storm is on his feet Chris Jericho hits Lance Storm with a missile dropkick, sending Lance Storm to the outside. The referee starts a ten count and at 6 Lance Storm is slowly getting up onto the apron, as Chris Jericho hit’s a springboard dropkick onto Lance Storm sending him face first into the security barricade. Chris Jericho then follows Lance Storm to the outside and rolls Lance Storm into the ring who goes to the second rope, to recuperate. Chris Jericho though enters the ring and pumps up jumps onto Lance Storm who is resting on the ropes. Lance Storm slowly gets up Chris Jericho hits him with the running enziguri taking Lance Storm down again. Chris Jericho makes the pin, 1,2, Lance Storm kicks out. Chris Jericho is furious and confronts the referee about the count. Lance Storm the slowly gets up and when Chris Jericho turns around Lance Storm hits him with a super kick taking Chris Jericho down and the momentum taking Lance Storm down. The referee starts a 10 count at 7 both men stagger up and ensue in a fist fight. Lance Storm takes the advantage and irish whips Chris Jericho and connects with a back body drop. Chris Jericho gets again as Lance Storm runs to the nearest turnbuckle and connects with a springboard clothesline taking Chris Jericho down, Lance Storm makes the cover, 1,2, Chris Jericho kicks out. Lance Storm then grabs Chris Jericho leg and locks in the Boston Crab, Chris Jericho writhes in pain, but refuses to tap out. Chris Jericho manages to draw himself to the rope as Lance Storm breaks the hold. Lance Storm then goes to grab Chris Jericho, but Chris Jericho kicks Lance Storm away, and then with Chris Jericho gets up and connects with a double leg takedown. Chris Jericho then tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho as Lance Storm tries to wriggle free, but Chris Jericho locks the move in. Lance Storm refuses to tap, and tries to edge closer to the ropes, but Chris Jericho drags Lance Storm back into the centre of the ring, and sits on top of Lance Storm so that he can’t move. Lance Storm still refuses to tap, but eventually does after holding on for about 2 minutes.

Winner of the King of The Ring Qualifying Match: Chris Jericho

At the end of the match Chris Jericho begins to check on Lance Storm, but then kicks Lance Storm in the ribs, who lays in pain as Chris Jericho looking cocky leaves ringside.

Michael Cole: Why did Chris Jericho just do that, he won the match he qualified for the King of The Ring first round.

Tazz: Chris Jericho I think was sending out a message to everyone in the King of The Ring tournament, that he is going to be no pushover.

Michael Cole: Well folks this is up for the debut of Chaos, Tazz and myself will be calling Showdown on Thursday, so stay tuned. Good Night Everyone.

Chaos goes off the air with Chris Jericho walking the aisle looking very cocky.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thursday Showdown Preview

Shane McMahon show Showdown will be making its debut. All four titles that belongs to the Showdown roster are vacant, what is Shane McMahons plans to do with the titles. Also with the first PPV, a joint-brand King of The Ring with Chaos, will Shane McMahon announce any matches. Tune in to find out more and see superstars like Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Paul London, Petey Williams and Many More.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thursday Showdown 9/6
Let the bodies Hit the floor plays-Pyro’s at entrance go off

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to Showdown, I’m Michael Cole alongside Tazz.

Tazz: Thank you Cole, like Monday was the debut of Chaos, tonight is the debut of Showdown and what a show we have lined up tonight.

*Here Comes The Money Hits*
Shane McMahon enters the ring and takes the mic.

Shane McMahon: Welcome folks to Showdown, and what a show Shane ‘O’ Mac has for you tonight, after seeing a great episode of Chaos the other day. Now in the EWF we are going to utilise our superstars to their full potential, so tonight I have decided that on Showdown, the EWF Cruiserweight Championship will be decided in an eight man Cruiserweight Turmoil match. Also the EWF World Tag Titles will be decided between the teams of MNM and Dudley Boyz in a special rules match which will be announced later tonight which I am sure all you great fans will love, and also tonight will be the beginning of the King of The Ring qualification tournament, which for Showdown is a four man tournament, with the Semi-Finals and Finals. Though to make it interesting and competitive I have decided that the overall winner of Showdown King of The Ring will become the EWF World Champion and the runner-up will become the EWF T.V. Champion. So without further adieu, I’m sure all you fans want to see some Wrestling, so lets get on with some Cruiserweight Turmoil!

Shane McMahon leaves ringside.

*Stand back a Hurricane is coming through Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing the Hurricane.

*Akio Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Akio

Match 1
Hurricane vs. Akio vs. Paul London vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Petey Williams vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Juventud Guerrera vs. Chavo Guerrero
Cruiserweight Turmoil to determine Cruiserweight Champion
Bell Rings (Michael Cole: The object of this match is to pin your opponent and eliminate him from the match, though your next opponent will enter immediately after.) Hurricane and Akio tie up with each trying to push each other into the corner. Hurricane and Akio break the hold and stare down as Akio lunges for Hurricane who moves out of the way and slaps Akio across the face shouting “What’s up with dat!” Hurricane then irish whips Akio but Akio ducks under Hurricane clothesline and whips himself of the rope and connects with a headscissor on Hurricane. Akio then begins to attack Hurricane with his martial art kicks to the back. Akio then picks Hurricane up and irish whips him into the turnbuckle, Akio then does a kick across Hurricane chest as Akio flips in the air, Hurricane falls down to the canvas. Akio then picks Hurricane up and does a modified Tarantula across Hurricane throat, the referee makes the count, 1,2,3,4, Akio breaks the hold and re-enters the ring. Akio then picks up Hurricane and does a spinning heel kick right into Hurricane head, who rolls to the outside. Akio not wasting time rolls out to the outside and throws Hurricane back into the ring. Akio then goes up to the top turnbuckle and waits for Hurricane who slowly gets up, Hurricane then turns around and Akio goes for a flying clothesline from the top rope but Hurricane counters with a shot to the waist as Akio flips over and lands on his back and Hurricane stumbles to the ring. The crowd begin to cheer loudly for Hurricane who begins to get a second wind, as Akio slowly gets up, Hurricane bounces himself of the rope and connects with a flying lariat, Akio gets up as Hurricane then jumps onto Akio and connects with a hurracarrana sending Akio across the ring to the other side, Akio looks shaken sits up while still on canvas, where out of nowhere Hurricane connects with a Shining Wizard across Akio chest, Hurricane makes the cover 1,2,3.

Akio is eliminated.
*Oh Chavo Hits*
Howard Finkel Introducing Chavo Guerrero

Hurricane stands in the corner trying to recuperate after a gruelling match up with Akio when Chavo Guerrero runs into the ring and immediately jumps onto Hurricane back and locks in a sleeper hold, Hurricane stumbles around trying to break free, but cannot Hurricane falls to one knee and then falls completely to the ground as Chavo Guerrero wraps his legs around Hurricane. Hurricane looks to be fading, the referee lift Hurricane arm up it drops, the referee indicates 1, the referee again lifts Hurricane arm up and again it drops the referee indicates 2, the referee does it a third time and just as it seems Hurricane arm is about to drop, Hurricane manages to keep it in the air, (Michael Cole: Look at the Hurricane he is trying to will himself with the help of the crowd back into the match.) Hurricane slowly gets up as Chavo Guerrero still has the sleeper hold applied, Hurricane then begins to ram his elbows into Chavo Guerrero and tries to irish whip Chavo Guerrero but Chavo Guerrero counters the irish whip and bulldogs Hurricane, who looks completely out of the match. Chavo Guerrero stands in the middle of the ring taunting, as the crowd boo him, when,

*Juventud Guerrera Hits*
Juventud Guerrera comes down to ringside and has a stare down with Chavo Guerrero, who both point at each other trash talking, Chavo Guerrero looks irate from the appearance of Juventud Guerrera, when Hurricane comes from behind and puts Chavo Guerrero into a school boy, 1,2,3.

Chavo Guerrero is eliminated

Chavo Guerrero looks furious and begins to beat on an already tired Hurricane stomping away on him, (Michael Cole, what the hell is Chavo doing this for, he’s been eliminated, get him out of there.) Chavo Guerrero then picks Hurricane up and sets him up for the Gory Bomb, which connects. Juventud Guerrera then slowly walks towards the ring and looks to enter when Chavo Guerrero leaves ring and chases after Juventud Guerrera, who runs backstage with Chavo Guerrero in tow. The referee then makes a quick check on Hurricane and the commences with a 10 count, 1.…,2.…,3.…,4.…,5.…,6.…,7.…,8.…,9.…,10.…

Juventud Guerrera is eliminated
*Christopher Daniels hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Christopher Daniels

Christopher Daniels walks slowly down to ringside, looking extremely cocky. He slowly takes off his robes and slides into the ring and covers the Hurricane body (Michael Cole: Not this way) 1,2, Hurricane kicks out, and Christopher Daniels is shocked as anything. Though Christopher Daniels does not lose composure and picks Hurricane body up from his arms which seem lifeless and connects with Angel’s Wings, Christopher Daniels makes the cover, 1,2,3.

Hurricane is eliminated
*Frankie Kazarian hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Frankie Kazarian.

Frankie Kazarian wasting no time slides into the ring and Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian ensue into a fist fight, which looks as Frankie Kazarian is getting the upper hand, but Christopher Daniels lifts his knee into Frankie Kazarian mid-section winding him. Christopher Daniels the snapmeres Frankie Kazarian and locks in a sleeper hold, Frankie Kazarian though is quickly on his feet and reverse the sleeper hold into a belly to belly waistlock, Frankie Kazarian then goes for belly to belly suplex but Christopher Daniels holds on. Frankie Kazarian then goes for another belly to belly suplex but Christopher Daniels blocks it and goes for his own overhead suplex which Frankie Kazarian counters into a ddt. Frankie Kazarian then wasting no time bounces off the rope and dropkicks Christopher Daniels right into the face, taking Christopher Daniels down, Frankie Kazarian makes the pin, 1,2, Christopher Daniels kicks out. Frankie Kazarian then urges Christopher Daniels to get up as he does Frankie Kazarian springboards himself of the turnbuckle and goes for a ddt, but Christopher Daniels counters the springboard ddt and connects with a Northern Light Suplex, 1,2, Frankie Kazarian kicks out. As Frankie Kazarian slowly gets up Christopher Daniels bounces himself of the rope and connects with a flying lariat, taking Frankie Kazarian down again. Christopher Daniels then signals towards the top rope and climbs the turnbuckle from inside the ring. Christopher Daniels looks down at Frankie Kazarian and goes for a moonsault, though just before he connects Frankie Kazarian gets his knees up which winds Christopher Daniels. Frankie Kazarian and Christopher Daniels are both out, as the referee starts a 10 count. At 7 Frankie Kazarian and Christopher Daniels both get up, Christopher Daniels lunges toward Frankie Kazarian who responds with a spinning heel kick, taking Christopher Daniels down. Frankie Kazarian then goes for a pin, but at 2 Christopher Daniels kicks out. Frankie Kazarian then picks Christopher Daniels up, but Christopher Daniels quickly pushes Frankie Kazarian back and kicks him in the mid-section before hitting a swinging neckbreaker. Frankie Kazarian is down as Christopher Daniels again climbs the turnbuckle but this time from the outside, but as Christopher Daniels gets to the top of the turnbuckle Frankie Kazarian is up is trying to stop Christopher Daniels. Frankie Kazarian climbs the turnbuckle from the inside as Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian are jabbing each other. It seems that Frankie Kazarian has the advantage and looks to go for a superplex, but as he does Christopher Daniels blocks the move and punches Frankie Kazarian in the ribs, Christopher Daniels then grabs Frankie Kazarian by the arms (Michael Cole: Oh my, don’t do it, an Angels Wings from the top rope.) Christopher Daniels hits and Angel Wings on Frankie Kazarian from the top rope, both men are down and out, but Christopher Daniels rolls his arm over onto Frankie Kazarian, 1,2,3.

Frankie Kazarian is eliminated
*Paul London hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Paul London

Paul London wastes no time and sprints into the ring and begins to beat down Christopher Daniels who is still down from the Angels Wings. Paul London picks Christopher Daniels up and jumps up and connects with a hurracarrana. Christopher Daniels falls towards the corner of the ring, as Paul London leaves the ring and climbs onto the turnbuckle and stomps onto Christopher Daniels back from the top rope. Christopher Daniels slowly gets up and is hit by a dropsault from Paul London, sending Christopher Daniels to the outside. Christopher Daniels is near the aisle looking out of the match and staggers around, when Paul London bounces of the rope and suicide dives through the middle ropes right onto Christopher Daniels but also takes a nasty bump. The referee starts a 10 count, 1.…,2.…,3.…,4.…,5.…,6.…(Neither men have got up, but Paul London is stirring as Christopher Daniels seems out of the match.) 7.…,8.…

*Petey Williams hits*
Petey Williams accompanied by Scott D’Amore come to ringside and Petey Williams begins to attack Paul London resulting in Christopher Daniels being eliminated.

Christopher Daniel eliminated via DQ

Petey Williams continues his attack on Paul London, and throws him shoulder first into the steel ring steps before throwing him into the ring. Petey Williams then picks Paul London up and from the side connects with a side Russian Leg Sweep. Petey Williams makes the cover 1,2, Paul London kicks out. Petey Williams then starts to pummel on Paul London as the referee pulls Petey Williams away. Petey Williams then waits for Paul London to get up, who slowly does with his back to Petey Williams. Petey Williams bounces off the rope and connects with a bulldog onto Paul London. Petey Williams makes the cover 1,2, Paul London kicks out again and Petey Williams is becoming irate and starts to argue with the referee. When Petey Williams stops he turns around and goes to pick Paul London up again, but Paul London fights back with shots to the mid-section of Petey Williams and then Paul London bounces off the ropes but Petey Williams counters with a hip toss and locks in an armbar. Paul London though quickly rolls through the armbar reversing into his own armbar and then leg drops Petey Williams trapped arm. Paul London then picks Petey Williams up and chops Petey Williams right across the chest, but before he does it a second time Petey Williams rakes Paul London eyes and bounces off the rope and goes for a clothesline, but Paul London ducks underneath and dropsault Petey Williams who falls onto the referee taking him out. Paul London then spinning heel kicks Petey Williams into the head and Petey Williams falls near the corner. Paul London signal to the top rope and climbs the turnbuckle looking to go for the 450 splash. But as Paul London crouches down to connect with the 450, Scott D’Amore smacks the Canadian flag pole across Paul London head who falls down of the turnbuckle and is knocked out. Petey Williams then gets up and picks up Paul London lifeless body and signals for the Canadian Destroyer, which he connects with. Scott D’Amore revives the referee as Petey Williams makes the cover 1.…2.…3.

Winner of Cruiserweight Turmoil and New EWF Cruiserweight Champion: Petey Williams.

Michael Cole: What a match we just witnessed in Cruiserweight Turmoil, though I can’t believe Petey Williams and Scott D’Amore resulted in cheating to win.

Tazz: I know Cole, but Petey Williams is now the EWF Cruiserweight Champ, and I’m sure Paul London and Christopher Daniels who was screwed by Petey Williams, will be gunning for his title.

-Commercial Break-

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Showdown folks, well coming up in just a moment is the start of Showdown King of The Ring Qualification.

Tazz: That’s right Cole and what we know, the tournament for Showdown will be a semi-final and final tournament, the winner becoming EWF World Champion and the runner-up becoming EWF T.V. Champion.

Michael Cole: And the eight superstars selected by General Manager Shane McMahon to compete are, Brock Lesnar, Chris Benoit, John Cena, Edge, AJ Styles, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio and Christian.

Tazz: And what makes their matches really interesting, is that they will have no idea who their opponent is until they are introduced.

Michael Cole: Well tonight we have two of the quarter final matches and the remaining two will be next week on Showdown.

Backstage Area: Mean Gene Okerlund with Petey Williams and Scott D’Amore.

Mean Gene Okerlund: Now Petey, congratulations on becoming the new EWF Cruiserweight Champ (Petey Williams hushes Mean Gene Okerlund)

Petey Williams: I am not EWF Cruiserweight Champion, now as I have won this championship, proving that I am the greatest Cruiserweight in this promotion, I have decided to re-name my title to the EWF Canadian Cruiserweight Champion, because as you saw tonight, it was not Americans or Japanese, or even Mexicans who won this title it was a Canadian.

Scott D’Amore: Now with Petey the Canadian Cruiserweight Champion, with me in his corner, we are going to show EWF and the entire world what Canadians are made off, Petey Williams outlasted 7 different superstars, 7.

Mean Gene Okerlund: But he only defeated one.

Scott D’Amore: Well your not going to rain on our parade, Petey and I are going out to celebrate.

Petey Williams and Scott D’Amore leave
Back at ringside

*Who’s That Jumping Out The Sky Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Rey Mysterio

Michael Cole: So who is Rey Mysterio opponent tonight-Crowd wait Anxiously.

*AJ Styles Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing AJ Styles

Match 2
Rey Mysterio vs. AJ Styles
King of The Ring Qualification Match

Bell Rings. AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio stare down at each other then slap each others hand in a mark of respect. AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio lock up and AJ Styles looks in a side headlock, Rey Mysterio grabs AJ Styles arms with his hands and tries to lift AJ Styles arms up, Rey Mysterio struggles to do this but put in a second effort and manages to lift AJ Styles arms while in the side headlock and reverse the headlock into a wristlock. AJ Styles looks round trying to get out of the wristlock, but instead catches Rey Mysterio off guard and flips him over his back and locks in an armbar. Rey Mysterio is down on the floor as AJ Styles holds him in an armbar, Rey Mysterio though rolls back and locks AJ Styles head in a scissors with his legs and pulls AJ Styles down to the canvas as AJ Styles breaks the wristlock. AJ Styles keeps the scissor leg-lock applied to AJ Styles with both superstars lying on their back. AJ Styles though uses his strength and rolls over and lifts himself up, but Rey Mysterio keeps the scissor leg lock held on. Rey Mysterio is lifted up by AJ Styles who is attempting to break the hold with his arms, though Rey Mysterio who is resting on the canvas by his hands rolls forward and AJ Styles falls out of the ring to the outside. AJ Styles is getting up as Rey Mysterio watches on and as AJ Styles turns around, Rey Mysterio springboards himself of the top rope right onto AJ Styles and both men fall onto the security barricade. Both men are down as the crowd chants “Holy S***.” The referee then proceeds with a 10 count, at 6 Rey Mysterio rolls into the ring, Rey Mysterio sees that AJ Styles is still trying to get up bounces himself of the tope and goes for a baseball slide, but AJ Styles moves out of the way and Rey Mysterio slides onto his feet on the outside, where AJ Styles dropkicks Rey Mysterio who falls into the steel steps. AJ Styles rolls Rey Mysterio back into the ring and elbow drops Rey Mysterio in the back. AJ Styles then locks Rey Mysterio in a bow and arrow submission, but Rey Mysterio refuses to give up, AJ Styles then begins to arch Rey Mysterio back more, before breaking the hold. AJ Styles then picks Rey Mysterio up and lifts him up into a suplex position and holds him in the air for about 10 seconds before dropping Rey Mysterio down to canvas. AJ Styles makes the cover, 1,2, Rey Mysterio kicks out. AJ Styles then again picks up Rey Mysterio in a suplex position, but slowly brings him down backwards and hit’s a neckbreaker onto Rey Mysterio. AJ Styles makes the cover again, 1,2, Rey Mysterio kicks out. AJ Styles then irish whips Rey Mysterio and goes for a clothesline which Rey Mysterio ducks under, Rey Mysterio then bounces off the rope and connects with a headscissor takedown. AJ Styles sits up while still on the canvas and Rey Mysterio bounces himself of the rope and dropkicks AJ Styles in the face. Rey Mysterio then runs to the rope and from the second rope lionsault toward AJ Styles who rolls out of the way, but Rey Mysterio lands on his feet, but Rey Mysterio staggers backwards, AJ Styles then quickly gets to his feet and as he is near the rope, springboards himself of the rope and connects with a reverse ddt onto Rey Mysterio. AJ Styles then goes outside onto the ring apron and looks set to climb the turnbuckle, but Rey Mysterio begins to get up slowly in the ring, so AJ Styles holds onto the rope, until Rey Mysterio is up to his feet. AJ Styles then springboards himself of the top rope and connects with a fist right to Rey Mysterio head, AJ Styles makes the cover, 1,2, Rey Mysterio again kicks out. AJ Styles has a looks of disbelief across his face as AJ Styles again picks up Rey Mysterio and kicks him in the midsection and then sets up Rey Mysterio for the Styles Clash, AJ Styles picks Rey Mysterio up from the waist but Rey Mysterio counters the Styles Clash and hits AJ Styles with a hurracarrana. Rey Mysterio then dropkicks AJ Styles who falls into the corner of the ring at the turnbuckle and Rey Mysterio signals to the crowd and runs at AJ Styles and connects with a bronco buster. Rey Mysterio gets up and encourages AJ Styles forward. AJ Styles gets up and runs at Rey Mysterio who ducks under AJ Styles running clothesline, though when AJ Styles turns around Rey Mysterio drop toeholds AJ Styles into the middle rope and again signal to the crowd. Rey Mysterio bounces himself of the rope on opposite side of the ring and connects with the 619, AJ Styles falls in the ring, but gets up slowly clutching his face, as Rey Mysterio waits for AJ Styles on the turnbuckle. AJ Styles turns around and faces Rey Mysterio who springboards himself of the top rope and goes for the West Coast Pop, Rey Mysterio wraps his legs around AJ Styles, but AJ Styles counters the West Coast Pop, with the Styles Clash, AJ Styles rolls Rey Mysterio over for the cover,1...,2...,3.

Here is your winner of the King of The Ring Qualifying Match: AJ Styles.

Michael Cole: What a performance that was just put out by these two amazing athletes.

Tazz: This is one of the best matches I have ever seen in the wrestling business, AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio should be extremely proud of themselves, they both just went at it in such an equal match.

AJ Styles celebrates in the ring and gets a huge crowd cheer, as does Rey Mysterio when he gets up a waves to the fans. AJ Styles then goes over to Rey Mysterio and extends his hand, Rey Mysterio shakes AJ Styles hand and then raise AJ Styles arm in victory as the crowd cheer for both Rey Mysterio and AJ Styles.

-Commercial Break-

*MNM Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing MNM

*Dudley Boyz Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing The Dudley Boyz

*Here Comes the Money Hits*-Shane McMahon stands at the entrance
Shane McMahon: Now I tonight promised all you great fans that tonight the EWF World Tag Titles will be decided in a special rules match, well the stipulation is this, I see MNM have a great double team finisher the Snap Shot and the Dudley Boyz have the 3D, so I have decided that this match will be a No DQ match and the only way to win the match is for either team to execute their finishing move on 1 of their opponents to be crowned EWF World Tag Champions. And one other thing, the opponent must go through a table for victory from either finishing manoeuvre.

Shane McMahon leaves ringside.

Match 3
MNM vs. Dudley Boyz
Finishing Manoeuvre through a table to determine the EWF World Tag Team Champions​

Bell Rings. Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley have their back to Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro who both go and attack the Dudley Boyz from behind. Bubba Ray Dudley is thrown to the outside of the ring as Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro beat down on D-Von Dudley with punches and kicks to D-Von Dudley. Johnny Nitro undoes the tag rope from the turnbuckle and begins to choke out D-Von Dudley, while signalling to Joey Mercury to get the tables from the outside. Joey Mercury rolls outside and lifts up the ring apron and begins to remove tables from underneath the ring, while Johnny Nitro chokes out D-Von Dudley with the tag rope. Joey Mercury slides a table into the ring and re-enters the ring and begins to set up the table as Johnny Nitro stops choking D-Von Dudley. MNM then set up D-Von Dudley for the Snap Shot, but Bubba Ray Dudley re-enters the ring with a trash can lid in hand and drills the trash can into Joey Mercury waist and Johnny Nitro head. Bubba Ray Dudley checks on D-Von Dudley before setting up a table into the corner of the ring. Joey Mercury gets up but Bubba Ray Dudley smacks him across the head with the trash can lid and Joey Mercury is down on the canvas again. Bubba Ray Dudley then picks up Johnny Nitro head first and throws him throw the table in the turnbuckle, Johnny Nitro goes through the table and rolls to the outside. Bubba Ray Dudley then turns around but as he does Joey Mercury low blows him with the trash can lid. Joey Mercury then stands above Bubba Ray Dudley and prepares to hit again across the head with the trash can lid, when D-Von Dudley spears down Joey Mercury and begins to beat on him. D-Von Dudley then irish whips Joey Mercury and clotheslines him down. Bubba Ray Dudley is up again and scoop slams Joey Mercury and holds his legs in position and calls for D-Von Dudley to climb the turnbuckle. D-Von Dudley begins to climb the turnbuckle and when he reaches the top and prepares to launch himself, Johnny Nitro pushes D-Von Dudley down who lands crotch first on the turnbuckle. Joey Mercury then rolls over a reverse Bubba Ray Dudley hold so that it is Joey Mercury holding Bubba Ray Dudley, Johnny Nitro then climbs over D-Von Dudley and hit’s a diving head butt onto Bubba Ray Dudley in the crotch. Bubba Ray Dudley writhes in pain as Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro go over to the corner where D-Von Dudley is still resting on, they both climb from the second rope and middle turnbuckle and superplex D-Von Dudley. Both Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro then go to the outside and begin to slide tables into the ring, 4 tables are slid into the ring, and then Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro begin to set up the tables. As Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury are setting up the tables near the ropes Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley are both up again. Bubba Ray Dudley goes up behind Johnny Nitro and connects with the Bubba Cutta, and D-Von Dudley goes behind Joey Mercury and connects with a Saving Grace. Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley begin to move the tables into the centre of the ring, as Johnny Nitro gets up, Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley position themselves for the 3D and they connect putting Johnny Nitro through the table with the 3D.

Here is your winners of finishing manoeuvre through a table to and New EWF World Tag Team Champions: The Dudley Boyz

Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley are handed the title and they hug celebrating and leave ringside as Melina checks on Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury fallen body.

Michael Cole: What a match we have just witnessed after the Dudley Boyz out Johnny Nitro through the table with the 3D.

Tazz: That was a great match, Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley the new EWF World Tag Team Champions.

-Commercial Break-

Backstage Edge walks into Christian

Edge: Hey Christian, I’ve heard that your part of King of The Ring.

Christian: Yeah and what’s it to you.

Edge: Well I was thinking, if I was to say that say for example I help you when you have your match you return the favour through out the tournament.

Christian: What are you getting at?

Edge: Its simple, I help you win your matches, you help me win my matches and the final at King of The Ring, Edge vs. Christian, winner takes the World Title, Runner-Up the T.V. Title.

Christian: Hey that don’t sound to bad, well I tell you this Edge, me and you in the final I guarantee I’ll win, because That’s How I Roll!

Christian Leaves

Edge: I wouldn't Bank on It!

Back at Ringside
Michael Cole: What has just transpired between Edge and Christian are they going to cheat their way to victory in the King of The Ring.

Tazz: Edge and Christian would never do that, I for sure am going to look forward to their matches, heck one of them could be next.

Michael Cole: That’s right partner Tazz, but before we get on with our Main-Event, lets just look at next weeks Showdown, we already know the remaining two quarter final King of The Ring matches are next week, but we don’t know who will be competing.

Tazz: Yeah, but I can wait, we have six great superstars remaining, and if they were anything like Rey Mysterio and AJ Styles earlier, well we have treat.

Michael Cole: Also next week General Manager Shane McMahon signed up a No.1 Contender Match between Paul London and Christopher Daniels for a shot at the EWF Canadian Cruiserweight Championship held by Petey Williams.

Tazz: Yeah both superstars where somewhat screwed by Petey Williams tonight, and I am sure that these two are going to have a great match.

*Chris Benoit Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Chris Benoit

The crowd wait anxiously to see who his opponent is.

*Brock Lesnar Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Brock Lesnar

Match 4
Chris Benoit vs. Brock Lesnar

Bell Rings. Brock Lesnar and Chris Benoit tie up, Brock Lesnar using his size and strength advantages backs Chris Benoit back into the corner as the referee tries to break them up. Brock Lesnar goes for a cheap shot in the corner but Chris Benoit ducks underneath and switches places with Brock Lesnar and begins to chop Brock Lesnar across the chest with Knife Edge Chops. Brock Lesnar tries to cover up, but cannot so Brock Lesnar grabs Chris Benoit by the throat and throws Chris Benoit back into the corner and knee him in the mid section. Brock Lesnar looks pleased with himself and irish whips Chris Benoit with such a force, Chris Benoit ricochets of the turnbuckle. Brock Lesnar then stands over Chris Benoit and lifts him from the neck and tosses him across the ring. Brock Lesnar then picks Chris Benoit up and picks him up in a slam position, but starts to ram Chris Benoit ribs into his knees, Brock Lesnar does this three times and then slams Chris Benoit hard to the canvas. Brock Lesnar then locks a front headlock onto Chris Benoit and begins to proceed to ram his knees into Chris Benoit shoulders. Chris Benoit is then picked up by Brock Lesnar and irish whipped and Brock Lesnar catches Chris Benoit and connects with a release power slam. Brock Lesnar then backs away from Chris Benoit who slowly gets up, when Chris Benoit does Brock Lesnar running straight at him connects with a powerful lariat clothesline almost taking Chris Benoit head off. Chris Benoit is down hurt and Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar then picks Chris Benoit up and drags him to the middle of the ring and locks in a bear hug, and begins to shake Chris Benoit body and occasionally stops. Chris Benoit looks as if he is fading, the referee grabs Chris Benoit arm and it falls to his side, the referee indicates one, the referee does it again and again it drops to the side, the referee indicates two, the referee does it a third time but Chris Benoit arm remains up, Chris Benoit then begins to punch Brock Lesnar to try and break the bear hug, and even begins to proceed to head butt Brock Lesnar, Brock Lesnar then tosses Chris Benoit across the ring and clutches his face. Chris Benoit though quickly gets up and hits Brock Lesnar with a double leg takedown and tries to lock in the sharpshooter, but Brock Lesnar using his strength kicks Chris Benoit away and gets up, Brock Lesnar then goes to clothesline Chris Benoit, but Chris Benoit ducks underneath and german suplexes Brock Lesnar, Chris Benoit holds in the waist lock and german suplexes Brock Lesnar a second time, Chris Benoit still holds on and german suplexes Brock Lesnar a third time and still holds on and suplexes Brock Lesnar a fourth time, and yet is still holding on as Brock Lesnar is trying to claw to the rope, Chris Benoit connects with a fifth german suplex. Chris Benoit then signal and cut the throat and climbs the top turnbuckle and connects with a diving head butt. Chris Benoit makes the cover, 1,2, Brock Lesnar kicked out, Chris Benoit, then picks Brock Lesnar up from the head, but Brock Lesnar breaks out of the hold and hoist Chris Benoit up onto his shoulders for the F5, but Chris Benoit begins to pull on Brock Lesnar arms and Brock Lesnar falls to the ground as Chris Benoit counters the F5 into a Crippler Crossface, Chris Benoit manages to lock the crossface in but Brock Lesnar refuses to tap, Brock Lesnar falls in the middle of the ring and is finding it difficult to reach the ropes. Though all of a sudden Brock Lesnar gets back up with Chris Benoit still on his shoulders and Brock Lesnar reverses the crippler crossface into the F5. Brock Lesnar makes the cover 1,2,3.

Here is your winner of the King of The Ring Qualifying Match: Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar celebrates his victory and stares down at Chris Benoit body before leaving and posing at the entrance.

Michael Cole: What a match we just saw, Brock Lesnar the mammoth monster just F5 Chris Benoit all the way to hell and back.

Tazz: Brock Lesnar has to be a favourite for the King of The Ring, did you see how dominant he was, against a veteran like Chris Benoit as well.

Michael Cole: Well folks were out of time here now, tune in next week for more Showdown and this Monday Night for Chaos.

Showdown closes with Brock Lesnar celebrating at the entrance and Chris Benoit still down in the ring.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Chaos was a good show, I like idea of the champion being determined by the winner of the tournament. Great qualifying matches on the show as well. It was good that you put Shelton Benjamin over so he could get a bit of a push, I liked RVD going over. I would have liked to see Lance Storm go over because I am a huge Lance mark but Jericho winning was also good.

Yikes Abyss gets a bye, that could be huge. He destroyed CM Punk and now is a big favorite to win the tournament.

Hardcore Battle Royal was cool, reminded me of the one at Wrestlemania 16. Good stuff with Dreamer winning.

Great start to the thread. TLC next week should be huge.

Positives- Benjamin and RVD advancing, Abyss getting a bye for a twist to the tourny, Dreamer winning the hardcore title, and TLC announced for next week.

Negatives- Work on your promos a bit, some were a tad out of character or just didn't seem right. Nothing too major though. Thats about all for the negatives.

Great show. I'd say about an 8/10. I will read Showdown later.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanx for the feedback The Wall, i will keep in mind what you have said and try to implement it into my future shows. I hope you get a chance to rate Showdown, i will be grateful.

Chaos Preview
Paul Heyman this week has announced 3 Blockbuster Matches, The EWF Women Title will be decided as Trish Stratus goes up against Victoria, Lita and Alexis Laree. Also after last week confrontation between Kurt Angle and Batista, they were signed up to a match, Paul Heyman though now has made it a Lumberjack Match, with the Lumberjacks being none other than the other King of The Ring entrants. Also the main event this week on Chaos is huge as America Most Wanted goes against Hardy Boyz and The Naturals in a TLC in a Steel Cage to determine EWF Tag Team Champions. All this and much, much more on Chaos.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Here is my Chaos review:
The show seemed real as no one was offline. The length of your matches is great keep it up. The show was pretty well bokked with adequate promos and 4 matches. Backstage segments were also good. The show was pretty entertaining. Enjoyed the whole show. You deserve 10/10 for this since you've worked hard for it. Keep up the good work. You should be real proud of your work. 10/10 Fantastic!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanx aks<19> for the review of Chaos, i really appericiate the rating of Chaos. If you liked last week Chaos, you will love this weeks Chaos with the matches i have planned, i am currently half-way through writing it up, and hopefully will have it posted tomorrow.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Monday Night Chaos 13/6
Let the Bodies Hit the Floor plays- Pyro’s at the entrance go off.

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to Monday Night Chaos, I’m Michael Cole alongside Tazz:

Tazz: Hey what’s up everybody, I’m so hyped for tonight show, especially the TLC Steel Cage Main Event for the EWF Tag Titles.

*Trish Stratus Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Trish Stratus

*Lita Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Lita

*Victoria Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Victoria

*Alexis Laree Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Alexis Laree

Match 1
Trish Stratus vs. Lita vs. Victoria vs. Alexis Laree
Fatal Four Way Match to determine EWF Women Champion

Bell rings. (Michael Cole: The object of this match is the first women to get a pinfall or submission wins the fatal four way match.) Trish Stratus and Lita lock up as does Victoria and Alexis Laree. Alexis Laree and Victoria who are both in a tie up fall through the second rope to the outside as Trish Stratus and Lita still fight for the advantage in the tie up. Trish Stratus gets Lita in a side headlock and signals for a bulldog. Trish Stratus holding Lita head set of for a bulldog, but Lita holds her back reverse into back side suplex. Lita then begins to stomp on Trish Stratus when Victoria re-enters the ring and spears Lita to the outside of the ring. Alexis Laree also then re-enters the ring and picks up Trish Stratus and irish whips Trish Stratus and power slams Trish Stratus, Alexis Laree makes the cover, 1,2, Victoria enters the ring and begins to beat on Alexis Laree. Victoria then picks up Alexis Laree and snap suplexes her, Victoria makes the cover and this time Lita makes the save with axe-handle smash across Victoria back. Lita picks Victoria up and jumps up and hits Victoria with a hurracarrana sending Victoria to the ropes. Lita then turns her attention to Alexis Laree and hits Alexis Laree with a ddt, Lita makes the cover 1,2, Alexis Laree kicks out. Victoria has gotten up and is clotheslined over the top rope by Trish Stratus and both women fall to the outside. Victoria and Trish Stratus continue to go at it on the outside with slaps to each other, then Lita bounces herself of the other side of the ring rope and suicide dives through the ropes onto Trish Stratus and Victoria. All three women are down, but slowly begins to stir and get up, when they are slowly getting up, Alexis Laree climbs the turnbuckle from the outside and moonsault herself from the turnbuckle onto Lita, Trish Stratus and Victoria, all four women are now down and out. Alexis Laree begins to stir and then gets up and rolls Victoria into the ring, just before Alexis Laree enters the ring herself she kicks both Lita and Trish Stratus and then slides into the ring and is booted in the back by Victoria. Victoria then picks up Alexis Laree and sets her up for the Widows Peak, which Victoria connects with. Trish Stratus though crawls into the ring and turns Victoria around and Chick Kicks her in the head, Victoria is down as well as Trish Stratus looks to go for the pin, Lita re-enters the ring and grabs Trish Stratus from behind and hits her with a reverse twist of fate. Lita then climbs the turnbuckle to the top and connects with the Litasault on Trish. Lita makes the cover 1,2,3.

Here is your winner of the Fatal Four Way Match and New EWF Women Champion: Lita.

Lita has the title belt wrapped around her waist and celebrates her victory as the crowd boo her.

Michael Cole: What a match right there by Chaos women, and Lita picking up the win and being crowned new EWF Women Champion.

Tazz: What a match, we saw three different finishing moves there at the end, and as usual the third is always the lucky charm.

Backstage Area-Tommy Dreamer is walking around carrying the EWF Hardcore Title, where out of nowhere Rhyno takes down Tommy Dreamer and begins to beat on him and then throws him into the wall.

Rhyno: Hey Dreamer, that title should be mine so I got a referee here and your defending your Hardcore Title against Me Now!

Michael Cole: Folks we will be back with this match after the break.

-Commercial Break-

Match 2
Tommy Dreamer vs. Rhyno
EWF Hardcore Title Match

Chaos returns in the backstage area with Rhyno stomping away on Tommy Dreamer as Tommy Dreamer tries to cover up. Rhyno then all of sudden stops and looks around and grabs a trash can, Rhyno goes to smack it across Tommy Dreamer head but Tommy Dreamer counters by low blowing Rhyno and then throwing him face first into the wall. Tommy Dreamer then picks up the trash can lid and begins to smash across Rhyno back until it becomes worthless to use and Tommy Dreamer chucks it away and pins Rhyno, 1,2, Rhyno kicks out. Tommy Dreamer then grabs Rhyno by the head and takes Rhyno down the corridor, Rhyno then begins to punch Tommy Dreamer in the rib section and then backs him up against a wall. Tommy Dreamer then begins to punch Rhyno in the back in attempt to break the hold, but Rhyno counters and hits Tommy Dreamer with a modified back body drop onto the concrete. Rhyno makes the cover, 1,2, Tommy Dreamer kicks out. Rhyno then gets frustrated goes over to a table where food and drink is and clears the table of the food and drink, but Rhyno picks up a some beverage and spills it over Tommy Dreamer before mounting upon him and punching Tommy Dreamer in the face. Rhyno then picks Tommy Dreamer up and rolls him onto the table and begins to punch Tommy Dreamer who is lying on the table. Rhyno then walks away while Tommy Dreamer is still out on the table. Rhyno returns carrying a mini step ladder and opens it out. Rhyno climbs onto the step ladder and goes for a big splash onto Tommy Dreamer. Rhyno launches himself towards Tommy Dreamer, but Tommy Dreamer rolls out of the way and Rhyno puts himself through the table. Tommy Dreamer then slowly gets up and folds the step ladder and throws it onto Rhyno, Tommy Dreamer then begins to pick up the food and drink Rhyno threw on the floor and throws it at Rhyno. Tommy Dreamer then notices a Cheese Grater and picks it up and holds it high in the air as the crowd go wild. Tommy Dreamer then comes up behind Rhyno and begins to grate Rhyno forehead, as Rhyno screams in pain, Tommy Dreamer stops grabs Rhyno by the face and put it right against his and has a vindictive smile across his face, Tommy Dreamer then head butts Rhyno who falls to the ground. Tommy Dreamer then irish whips Rhyno right across the corridor into the wall and Rhyno falls to the ground bleeding profusely. Tommy Dreamer then smacks Rhyno head across a door and drags Rhyno body out onto the entrance. Tommy Dreamer then scoop slams Rhyno onto the entrance floor, and walks towards the ring. Tommy Dreamer lifts the ring apron and takes out another trash can which seems to contain even more weapons, like kendo sticks, signs, hockey stick. Tommy Dreamer holding this in the air walks back to Rhyno looking at the crowd, when Rhyno out of nowhere gores Tommy Dreamer, though Rhyno too bloody and tired falls down beside Tommy Dreamer as the referee checks on both superstars. Rhyno then slowly gets up as does Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno shoulder blocks Tommy Dreamer to the ground and Rhyno staggers over to the trash can, where he takes out a kendo stick, Rhyno then proceeds to beat Tommy Dreamer with the kendo stick across Tommy Dreamer body. Rhyno then urges Tommy Dreamer up and snaps the kendo stick right across Tommy Dreamers head, busting him open. Rhyno makes the cover, 1,2, Tommy Dreamer kicks out and Rhyno is irate, Rhyno then empties the trash can and begins to smash the trash can across Tommy Dreamer back who tries to crawl back up towards the entrance. Tommy Dreamer then stops at the edge near, the floor, and Rhyno walks away and urges Tommy Dreamer up, when Tommy Dreamer is up Rhyno goes to gore Tommy Dreamer who moves out of the way and Rhyno falls of the entrance down to the production area and goes through a series of tables. Tommy Dreamer looks over the edge then climbs down and covers Rhyno, 1,2,3.

Here is your winner and still EWF Hardcore Champion: Tommy Dreamer.

Michael Cole: What a bloody impromptu match we have just witnessed, I hope Rhyno is ok after that fall he just took.

Tazz: That look like a nasty fall, but Tommy Dreamer proved that he is still the king of Hardcore.

Tommy Dreamer stands at the entrance holding up the EWF Hardcore Belt celebrating before leaving, as the EMT check on Rhyno who is stretched out of the arena and the fans cheer his effort.

-Commercial Break-Mean Gene Okerlund trying to speak to Abyss

Mean Gene Okerlund: Abyss last week you attacked C.M. Punk viscously and ruled him out of the King of The Ring, why did you do that?

Abyss just stands there pulling at his hair.

Mean Gene Okerlund: Abyss, well why did you attack C.M. Punk.

Female Voice: I’ll answer that, (Abyss warms to voice)

Dawn Marie appears next to Abyss

Dawn Marie: Well you see Gene, I said to Abyss to take care of C.M. Punk because he is nothing more than a Punk. You see here Abyss is now my client, and I will escort Abyss to the finals of the King of The Ring where he will be crowned EWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Dawn Marie leaves followed by Abyss
Back at Ringside

*ECW Hits*
Paul Heyman comes down to the entrance, with a tumbler.

Paul Heyman: Now as everyone knows in 2 weeks will be King of The Ring, so I have decided that tonight, I will draw the superstars against each other, and just to remind you superstars qualified for the King of The Ring are, Batista (Crowd Cheer), Kurt Angle (Crowd Boo), Randy Orton (Mixed Reaction), Shawn Michaels (Crowd Cheer), Shelton Benjamin (Crowd Cheer), Abyss (Crowd Boo), Chris Jericho (Crowd Boo) and Rob Van Dam (Crowd Cheer). Now to identify each opponent, each superstar is in this tumbler and I will draw out each superstar randomly.

Paul Heyman puts his hand into the tumbler.
Paul Heyman: Rob Van Dam

Paul Heyman put his hand into the tumbler.
Paul Heyman: Abyss

Michael Cole: Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss, what a match that’s going to be.

Paul Heyman: Shelton Benjamin

Paul Heyman: Shawn Michaels

Michael Cole: Do you remember their match from earlier in the year, if this is anything like that, we are in for a treat.

Paul Heyman: Batista

Paul Heyman: Chris Jericho

Michael Cole: Batista and Chris Jericho, that is going to be one match to watch.

Paul Heyman: Randy Orton

Paul Heyman: Kurt Angle

Michael Cole: The Olympic Gold Medallist and Legend Kurt Angle against the Legend Killer Randy Orton.

Paul Heyman: Well that’s the King of The Ring Brackets and in two weeks Chaos will have a new EWF World Heavyweight Champion determined.

Paul Heyman leaves

Michael Cole: Wow, what a line up the King of The Ring Tournament is going to be, lets just take a look at that again.

On the Titantron
Rob Van Dam
Abyss

Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Chris Jericho
Batista

Randy Orton
Kurt Angle

Tazz: Hey you know what Cole, King of The Ring is shaping up to be a good card, I mean that is eight of Chaos biggest superstars.

Michael Cole: And Don’t forget folks, later tonight Kurt Angle will face Batista and these six superstars are the lumberjacks for their match.

-Commercial Break-

*Lance Storm Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Lance Storm

*Ken Shamrock Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Ken Shamrock

Match 3
Lance Storm vs. Ken Shamrock
Singles Match

Bell Rings, Lance Storm and Ken Shamrock tie up both trying to get the advantage, Lance Storm gets Ken Shamrock in a side headlock, and then takes Ken Shamrock down still in the headlock. Lance Storm applies pressure to Ken Shamrock head, who gets himself up and side slams Lance Storm. Ken Shamrock then mounts upon Lance Storm and begins to punch him, but Lance Storm grabs Ken Shamrock arm and rolls over Ken Shamrock, locking in an armbar, Ken Shamrock then rolls over and counters the armbar and locks in his own armbar wrapping his legs around Lance Storm arm. Ken Shamrock releases the leg lock from Lance Storm arm, yet still holds on and leg drops Lance Storm arm. Ken Shamrock then rams his knee into Lance Storm shoulder and applies another armbar behind, while Lance Storm is sitting on the canvas. Lance Storm refuses to give up and tries to break the hold, but cannot, Lance Storm eventually with his free arm snapmeres Ken Shamrock over him, and locks in a headlock on Ken Shamrock, but Ken Shamrock again quickly counters the headlock and in turn again applies the armbar on Lance Storm. Ken Shamrock then rams his knee into Lance Storm back, and locks in a reverse chin lock, with Ken Shamrock knee pressurizing Lance Storm back. Lance Storm refuses to give up, begins to get a second wind and gets up while Ken Shamrock still has the reverse chin lock held, Lance Storm then elbows Ken Shamrock in the mid section and irish whips Ken Shamrock and connects with a release arm drag on Ken Shamrock and then a dropkick onto Ken Shamrock. Lance Storm quickly makes a cover, 1,2, Ken Shamrock kicks out. Lance Storm then quickly runs up onto the turnbuckle while Ken Shamrock is getting up a goes for a springboard clothesline, which Ken Shamrock ducks underneath and Lance Storm accidentally takes out the referee. Lance Storm is on the canvas as is the referee who is down, and Ken Shamrock walks over to Lance Storm legs and looks set to go for the ankle lock, but Lance Storm wraps his legs around Ken Shamrock and rolls Ken Shamrock back and Lance Storm gets on top and locks in the Boston Crab. Ken Shamrock writhes in pain and tries to get to the rope and slowly drags himself to the rope. Ken Shamrock pulls out to grab the rope, but just as his hand falls Lance Storm drags him back into the centre of the ring and applies more pressure on Ken Shamrock with the Boston Crab, Ken Shamrock screams in pain and eventually taps out, but the referee is still down, (Michael Cole: Ken Shamrock tapped out, Lance Storm should be the winner of the match, but the referee is out cold.) Lance Storm still holds the Boston Crab as Ken Shamrock taps more repeatedly then all of sudden Chris Jericho runs from the entrance with a referee shirt on and holding a steel chair, Chris Jericho enters the ring and smacks the steel chair right across Lance Storm back. Lance Storm breaks the Boston Crab and falls to the canvas. Chris Jericho then repeatedly smacks the steel chair across Lance Storm back and then lays the chair down and picks up Lance Storm and ddt Lance Storm face first into the chair. Chris Jericho then puts Ken Shamrock arm over Lance Storm and revives the referee, Chris Jericho then leaves the ring, and waits outside, with a grin across his face, (Michael Cole: Not this way, Chris Jericho just cost Lance Storm the match.) The referee makes the count, 1...2...No Lance Storm got a shoulder up and Chris Jericho stands in shock. The referee is still down and feeling the after affect of the collision with Lance Storm, Chris Jericho runs back into the ring and traps the fold of the steel chair on Lance Storm ankle, Chris Jericho then climbs the second turnbuckle and jumps onto the steel chair right onto Lance Storm ankle. Lance Storm is screaming in pain as Chris Jericho gets Ken Shamrock up and makes him lock in the ankle lock, Chris Jericho then again revives the referee who is up and again Chris Jericho slides out of the ring, Lance Storm is screaming in pain but is refusing to give up, and with his free leg, kicks Ken Shamrock away, Chris Jericho is looking pissed from outside the ring. Ken Shamrock then runs at Lance Storm who somehow is on his feet again, but Lance Storm counter Ken Shamrock and quickly gets him in a small package, 1,2,3.

Here is your winner of the Singles Match: Lance Storm

Michael Cole: I don’t believe it after countless interference from Chris Jericho, Lance Storm is victorious.

After the match the referee holds Lance Storm arm in victory and Chris Jericho enters the ring and begins to beat down on Lance Storm, by mounting upon him and punching him. Chris Jericho continues his post-match beat down on Lance Storm, till.

*Batista Hits*

Batista comes running down from the entrance and makes the save for Lance Storm by clotheslining Chris Jericho (Michael Cole: Batista coming to the aid of Lance Storm right there, and Chris Jericho and Batista are opponents at King of The Ring.) As Batista starts to beat down on Chris Jericho all of a sudden,

*Medals Hits*

Kurt Angle runs down to ringside and takes down Batista and begins to stomp on him, Chris Jericho then gets up and helps beat down Batista, (Michael Cole: I can’t believe this, Kurt Angle is scheduled to face Batista tonight is now doing a number on him, with Chris Jericho.)

*Randy Orton Hits*

Randy Orton runs down to the ring and takes down Kurt Angle, then begins to attack Chris Jericho.

*ECW Hits*
Paul Heyman stands at the entrance.

Paul Heyman: That’s it! Stop It (Referees and Road Agents attempt to break up the four superstars, as EMT’s help Lance Storm backstage) Now the Lumberjack Match scheduled for tonight, starts right now!

Michael Cole: Oh folks don’t go anywhere, we’ll be back after this commercial break, Batista, Kurt Angle in a lumberjack match.

-Commercial Break-

Match 4
Batista vs. Kurt Angle
Lumberjack Match

Chaos returns with Shelton Benjamin, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam, Abyss, Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels surrounding the ring, as Kurt Angle has Batista down on the canvas in a headlock. (Michael Cole: During the commercial break folks Kurt Angle came up behind Batista taking out his knee and has been in control ever since.) The crowd begin to cheer for Batista who is trying to get up, Kurt Angle looking worried quickly breaks the headlock, and lets Batista get up before kicking him stiffly from behind in the knee, Batista falls down to one leg. Kurt Angle then bounces himself of the rope and clotheslines Batista while he is on one knee. Kurt Angle then grabs Batista leg and elbow drops Batista in the knee, Kurt Angle does this again as Batista writhes in pain. Kurt Angle then drops his knee onto Batista and begins to stretch on Batista knee, hyper extending Batista knee, Batista writhes in pain, as Kurt Angle applies more pressure, Batista lays back, and his shoulder touch the mat, the referee makes the count 1,2, Batista gets up and tries to grab Kurt Angle by the head, but Kurt Angle pulls himself away, Kurt Angle gets up and elbow drops Batista again in the knee, Kurt Angle then signals a lasso, and goes for the figure-four-leg-lock, though when Kurt Angle spins around on Batista knee, Batista with his free leg kicks Kurt Angle away, Kurt Angle then falls to the outside to the lumberjacks. Batista crawls to the ropes at the opposite end of the ring and tries to pull himself up. On the outside, Shawn Michaels, Rob Van Dam and Shelton Benjamin stand on one side of Kurt Angle as does Randy Orton and Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle looks pleadingly at the group of superstars as does the referee signalling for Kurt Angle to return to the ring. On the other side of the ring though Abyss grabs Batista from the legs and drags him to the outside and irish whips him into the steel steps. Rob Van Dam noticing this runs into the ring and runs across and vaults himself onto Abyss, and then Abyss and Rob Van Dam begin to brawl. Kurt Angle then sucker punches Randy Orton as Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels and Shelton Benjamin begins brawling. The referee tries to break up Abyss and Rob Van Dam but cannot so he signals for more referees, three more referees come down and separates the all the different brawls occurring, Batista crawls back into the ring as does Kurt Angle and then them to both begin to go at it in a fist fight, the additional referee manage to stop the superstar brawling and all the superstars return to their position outside the ring, Kurt Angle and Batista are still going at it in a fist fight but Kurt Angle rakes Batista eyes and then goes behind Batista and chops down his knee. Batista again is fallen to one leg as Kurt Angle bounces off the ropes, but this Batista counters Kurt Angle and hit’s the spine buster on Kurt Angle both men are down and the referee starts a ten count, as the six superstars on the outside, smack their hands on the canvas to support Kurt Angle and Batista. Batista gets up at 7 as does Kurt Angle and Kurt Angle goes and bounces himself of the rope and goes for a cross body on Batista, who easily catches Kurt Angle. Batista then walks over to where Randy Orton is on the outside and throw Kurt Angle over the top rope. Randy Orton then shadows above Kurt Angle, but Abyss comes over and attacks Randy Orton and another brawl erupts on the outside between the superstars as Kurt Angle lays down on the floor. Chris Jericho though enters the ring with a steel chair, and as Batista watches the brawl from the outside with the referee attempting to break up the superstars Chris Jericho smacks the steel chair across Batista who falls to the canvas. Chris Jericho slides out of the ring and rolls Kurt Angle back into the ring, as the referee again manages to stop the brawl between the lumberjacks. Kurt Angle then gets up and takes his straps of and measures up Batista from behind who is slowly getting up, Kurt Angle then Angle Slams Batista and makes the cover, 1,2, Batista kicks out. Kurt Angle is irate and begins to argue with the referee, Kurt Angle then goes over to Batista legs and locks in the ankle lock, Batista is screaming in pain, but does not tap, Kurt Angle continues to apply more pressure, but Batista refuses to tap. Then Batista rolls over and kicks Kurt Angle away with his free leg. Kurt Angle then runs at Batista and is hit with a thunderous spine buster. Batista then signals the thumbs down and the crowd go wild, Batista sets Kurt Angle up for the Batista Bomb and connects, Batista makes the cover, 1,2, Chris Jericho runs into the ring and begins to attack Batista, then all the other lumberjacks and enter the ring and another brawl erupts. Shawn Michaels and Shelton Benjamin go at it, as does Abyss and Rob Van Dam, as does Chris Jericho and Batista and Kurt Angle and Randy Orton. During the brawl Shawn Michaels hits Shelton Benjamin with the Sweet Chin Music taking Shelton Benjamin out, though from behind Kurt Angle, Angle Slammed Shawn Michaels taking him out, Randy Orton then spins Kurt Angle around and hit’s the RKO, Batista then with a thunderous clothesline takes down Randy Orton, Chris Jericho then hits Batista with the running enziguri taking Batista down and then Rob Van Dam from the top rope hit Chris Jericho with the Sternum kick taking Chris Jericho out, then Rob Van Dam turns around and is hit with the Black Hole Slam by Abyss, as all the superstars bodies are out on the mat and Abyss stands in the centre of the ring celebrating.

Here is your winner of the Lumberjack Match: No Contest

Michael Cole: Oh my god, what a brawl that just happened between the King of The Ring superstars.

Tazz: Hey Cole, do you think this is an image of the King of The Ring, Abyss standing tall at the end and new EWF Heavyweight Champion.

Michael Cole: Well it very could much be Tazz.

Abyss stands still in the ring as his music plays, all other seven King of The Ring superstars are completely laid out around the ring, as Abyss leaves.

-Commercial Break-

Backstage Area-Paul Heyman addressing the audience

Paul Heyman: After what just happened with the King of The Ring participants, I have decided that next week all eight superstars will be in action. It will an Eight Man Tag Team Match, Batista, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin and Abyss. And to make this match even more interesting it will be a special stipulation match up, the superstar who is pinned and loses for his team will be forced to face their opponent at the King of The Ring in a match of their opponents choosing. So basically if Batista is pinned and defeated, Chris Jericho will have a match of his choice at King of The Ring against Batista, and this means any match!

Back at Ringside
Michael Cole: What an announcement by General Manager, Paul Heyman, an eight man tag, with the loser having to face a special stipulation match at the King of The Ring.

Tazz: I’m sure all these superstars have something in mind for a special match, though imagine the sadistic thoughts of Abyss.

Michael Cole: I’m trying not to, especially after his attack on C.M. Punk last week, we now do have an update of C.M. Punk, he did receive injuries to the back area, though C.M. Punk should be back in action in the next 3 weeks, we all here on Chaos wish him a speedy recovery.

Tazz: I hope C.M. Punk does make a quick recovery as Chaos roster is shortening by the week with all these injuries, first C.M. Punk and this week Rhyno, who we still have no update on.

Michael Cole: Well where hoping to get an update soon, but as they say the show must go on and after our last commercial break folks is the match you all have been waiting for, the TLC in a Steel Cage, The Hardy Boyz, The Naturals and Americas Most Wanted, and it next.

-Commercial Break-

Steel Cage is being lowered as the ring is being filled with several tables, ladders and chairs.

*The Naturals Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing The Naturals

*Americas Most Wanted Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Americas Most Wanted

*The Hardy Boyz Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing The Hardy Boyz

Match 5
The Naturals vs. Americas Most Wanted vs. The Hardy Boyz
TLC Match Inside A Steel Cage To Determine EWF Tag Team Champions

Bell rings, All three teams stare down at each other, Chase Steven and Andy Douglas walk towards Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy but Chris Harris and James Storm blindside them and attack them from behind. Matt Hardy then goes for Chris Harris and Jeff Hardy goes for James Storm, the two teams engage in a fist fight which neither get an advantage, Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas then come from behind of Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy and dropkick them both into Chris Harris and James Storm. Andy Douglas then gets the first ladder and tries to set it up underneath the title belts but Jeff Hardy dropkicks the ladder into Andy Douglas. Matt Hardy and Chris Harris are double-teaming Chase Stevens and irish whip Chase Stevens and then hit a double back body drop, Chris Harris and Matt Hardy proceed in a fist fight. Jeff Hardy then sets up a chair in a seating position and bounces off the rope and springboard himself on the chair and kicks James Storm right in the face. Jeff Hardy then goes and bounces off the rope and looks set to do the same to Andy Douglas, though when Jeff Hardy springboards off the steel chair, Andy Douglas counters the kick with a dropkick taking down Jeff Hardy. Chris Harris and Matt Hardy still go at it in the fist fight which backs into the corner, Chris Harris takes the advantages by mounting on top of Matt Hardy when Chase Stevens stinger splashes himself onto Chris Harris who in turn lands on Matt Hardy. Chase Stevens then connects with a major super kick onto Matt Hardy then out of nowhere James Storm spears Chase Stevens into the cage, with James Storm going face first into the cage. Andy Douglas on the opposite side of the ring sets up a table and then picks up the steel chair and cracks it right across Jeff Hardy head, Andy Douglas then picks up Jeff Hardy and rolls him on top of the table. Andy Douglas then begins to climb the cage directly above Jeff Hardy and about half way up the way he looks down at Jeff Hardy and Andy Douglas bounces himself of the cage and goes for a splash on Jeff Hardy, but Jeff Hardy rolls off the table and Andy Douglas falls through the table. Chris Harris on the other side of the ring brings another ladder into use and lays it at an angle resting upon the turnbuckle. Chris Harris then sets up the other ladder next to the ladder laying next to the turnbuckle, Chris Harris then picks up Matt Hardy and suplexes him to the canvas and then picks him up again and lays him on top of the ladder against the turnbuckle. Chris Harris then climbs the ladder and indicates to the crowd, Chris Harris then goes for a leg drop and connects on Matt Hardy who body seems to go in shock but then stops, both men are down as the Crowd Chant Holy S***, Holy S***. James Storm and Chase Stevens are near the door of the cage in a fist fight, when Chase Stevens drops to his knees and low blows James Storm, Chase Stevens then picks up a steel chair and cracks it right across James Storm head. Chase Stevens then taunts James Storm to get up who and Chase Stevens goes for another chair shot, but James Storm ducks underneath and the chair bounces off the ropes and hits Chase Stevens in the head. Chris Harris gets up next to Matt Hardy and begins to stomp on Matt Hardy before moving the already set up ladder in the centre of the ring underneath the titles. Chris Harris begins to climb the ladder and begins to stretch out to grabs the titles but cannot reach them, Andy Douglas then gets up from the table wreckage he went through and begins to climb the opposite side of the ladder, Chris Harris notices and tries to kick Andy Douglas away, put Andy Douglas blocks his kicks and continues his climb up the ladder until he and Chris Harris are at the top and the pair of them exchange blows but neither getting the advantage. Then from the centre of the cage Jeff Hardy has climbed the cage and is standing at the top, both Chris Harris and Andy Douglas notice and Jeff Hardy, in a death defying move, missile dropkicks of the top of the steel cage and connects with the ladder, Chris Harris falls off the ladder as it tips and Andy Douglas goes straight into the opposite end of the steel cage and falls to the canvas, Jeff Hardy is down and out on the canvas, as the ladder ricochets of the steel cage and fall onto Jeff Hardy, the crowd again start chanting Holy S***. James Storm is up from the chair shot and begins to set up a table, once he got the first table up James Storm sets up another table beside the other table, as James Storm is setting up the table Matt Hardy runs across and clotheslines James Storm and then gets a steel chair and attack Chase Steven who is getting up with a steel chair. Matt Hardy then turns his attention back to James Storm who hits another chair into the chair Matt Hardy is holding which hits Matt Hardy in the face. James Storm then rolls Matt Hardy onto the table and sets up a ladder, James Storm begins to climb the ladder and looks down at Matt Hardy, James Storm indicates an elbow drop by tapping his elbow, but from beside him Chase Steven gets up and pushes him off the ladder through the second table that James Storm set up. Chase Steven then climbs the ladder with his back to Matt Hardy and when he gets to the top he looks back at Matt Hardy and launches himself of the top of the ladder and moonsault himself right onto Matt Hardy and puts him through the table, taking the both of them out. Chris Harris is up from falling of the ladder goes for Jeff Hardy with kicks to his back. Chris Harris then picks Jeff Hardy up and slams him on top of the fallen ladder. Chris Harris then picks up another ladder and sets that up away from Jeff Hardy, Chris Harris proceeds to climb that ladder and then climbs over the steel cage and drops himself to the ground, (Michael Cole: What is Chris Harris doing here, he is supposed take down the titles.) Chris Harris walks around towards the entrance part of the ring and lifts the ring apron and pulls out another ladder and then underneath the ring a set of handcuffs as well as a bag. Chris Harris sets up the ladder next to the outside of the cage and Chris Harris takes out some more tables from under the ring and sets up two of them either side of the ladder, all the superstars in the ring are still out. Chris Harris climbs back up the steel cage with the handcuffs and small bag in hand and goes back into the ring. Chris Harris then revives James Storm. James Storm slowly gets up and takes a steel chair, as does Chris Harris. They both then stand on either side of Matt Hardy and when Matt Hardy gets up they hit him both with steel chairs at the same time on the head. Chris Harris then hits Chase Steven across the head and James Storm takes out Andy Douglas who also began to get up from his ladder fall. Chris Harris and James Storm then both drop the steel chairs and throw Jeff Hardy right into the steel cage, the section next to the ladder on the outside. Chris Harris then picks up the back and empties out thumb tacks in the centre of the ring. Chris Harris and James Storm then each set up a ladder next to each other in the centre of the ring and they then put a table on top of the ladders as a platform. They then both climb the steel cage holding a table between them and set up a table onto the ladder on the outside and resting it upon the steel cage making a second platform. James Storm then gets down and takes the handcuffs and cuffs a heavily bleeding Andy Douglas to the steel cage. Chris Harris is on the outside platform motioning Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy up as James Storm begins to climb the ladder in the centre of the ring, on the other side a bloody Chase Steven climbs up the ladder and tries to get on top of the platform. Matt Hardy who also has been busted open begins to climb the steel cage and goes to the ladder platform on the outside where Chris Harris is. Chris Harris then begins to stomp onto Matt Hardy as he tries to get up, though at the same time Jeff Hardy who also been busted open climbs the steel cage and then gets onto the platform and begins to help Matt Hardy. On the ladder platform in the centre of the ring James Storm and Chase Steven are in a fist fight. On the outside Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy take the advantage over Chris Harris, they then both grab him and throw him of the platform onto the tables set up beside the ladders on the outside, the crowd then again begin to chant Holy S***. Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy then re-enter the ring and Matt Hardy sets up another ladder next the ladder platform as Jeff Hardy sets up a table on the other side of the ladder platform. Jeff Hardy then begins to beat on the handcuffed Andy Douglas as Matt Hardy climbs the newly erected ladder. Matt Hardy when on top launches himself connects with a flying clothesline on Chase Steven taking him of the ladder platform through the table Jeff Hardy set up, Matt Hardy on the other landed onto the thumb tacks. James Storm is then on his knees and is to busted open, Jeff Hardy then climbs the ladder platform with a steel chair in hand and when at the top cracks it across James Storm head, knocking him out on top of the ladder and table platform. Jeff Hardy then climbs down the ladder and then goes to the ladder Matt Hardy set up and moves it slightly away from the ladders in the centre of the ring. Jeff Hardy then climbs up the ladder and does the Hardy Boyz taunt to the crowd. Jeff Hardy then does the Swanton Bomb from his ladder onto James Storm body which breaks the table and both men fall to the ground, the crowd again chant Holy S***. Matt Hardy then gets up slowly and picks up Chase Steven and hits him with the twist of fate onto the thumbtacks and grabs a steel chair and smacks it across a handcuffed Andy Douglas. Matt Hardy then checks on Jeff Hardy and checks if Chris Harris is still on the outside, which he is. Matt Hardy then sets up a ladder into the centre of the ring and climbs to the top and begins to undo the tag titles, which he manages to do, Matt Hardy then rest on top of the ladder with the tag titles in hand.

Here are your winners of the TLC in a Steel Cage and New EWF Tag Team Champions: The Hardy Boyz

Michael Cole: What a match, that was Tables, Ladders and Chairs to the extreme.

Tazz: Those six superstars are pure athletes and put their bodies through everything, what a match, wow.

Matt Hardy climbs down the ladder holding the tag titles, as the steel cage is lifted up, Andy Douglas is released. EMT’s then come down to ringside to check on the fallen bodies, the crowd are going wild after the match.

Michael Cole: Well folks where out of time here, tune in for Showdown, and don’t forget Monday Night Chaos next week folks, see ya.

Chaos goes off the air, with all six superstar being checked on and the fans applauding all the superstars efforts.

Can I get some reviews of Chaos please, I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Wow!! Blueman you've proved to me that you are a talented wrier. Look at the length of the matches!!! PERFECT!!!! liked all the matches except Tommy Dreamer Vs. Rhyno. that match seemed too sudden. I mean just one dialogue from Rhyno and Dreamer gets heated up..... You should have kept this match for a PPV. Also the steel cage match for tag titles was great!!! What a main-event perfect. Also enjoyed Batista Vs. Angle. What i did not get is since Benjamin is a face how come he was drafted to the heel team? Orton should have been drafted since you mentioned him getting mixed reactions when he came out. Also the abyss character seemed real. Him having an agent in the form of Dawn Marie is an excellent idea. Good work looking forward to next weeks chaos since i find this show much more exciting than showdown!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanx for the review aks<19>, as you said you prefer Chaos to Showdown, please let me know ways i can improve Showdown to make it more exiciting, thank you again.(PS. As for Shelton Benjamin, he was the only superstar i felt that could play off with the heel team, as i wanted HBK as a face, i will see how i go this)

Thursday Showdown Preview

With the King of The Ring only two weeks away, the remaining two King of The Ring Qualifaction Matches will occur this week, no one knows who each others opponent, all is known is that from Edge, Christian, John Cena and Eddie Guerrero, two men will move forward to the semi-finals along with AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar. Also this week scheduled for the No. 1 Contendership of the Canadian Cruiserweight Title, Paul London and Christopher Daniels go against each other. Also after Juventud Guerrera cost Chavo Guerrero in the Cruiserweight Turmoil, these two Red Hot Latins go lock horns, all this and much, much more on Showdown.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will start doing match reviews as of now, whether it be on Chaos, Showdown or a PPV, starting with this weeks chaos, all my reviews will be out of five stars

Victoria vs. Lita vs. Trish Stratus vs. Alexis Laree - EWF Women's Championship - I am not a huge fan of women's wrestling, but I will watch it. As for this match, though it was sensational, lots of action and the fatal four way rule gave it plenty of spark ***

Tommy Dreamer vs. Rhyno - EWF Hardcore Championship - Match was ok, extremely brutal (cheese grater = owie) but other than violent spots it wasn't really given any room to grow, not too many wrestling moves, Rhyno is an underrated talent and so is Dreamer **

Ken Shamrock vs. Lance Storm - WOW, I absolutely loved this match, only one flaw, ref seemed to stay down a little long, but other than that it was fantastic, a pure wrestling match, with some interference, I loved all the counters, keep up the good matches with L.S. he has two matches and both are excellent ****1/2

Batista vs. Kurt Angle - Lumberjack Match - Could never really get into this match for some reason, maybe it was the constant and distracting brawling on the outside or the no contest ending but something just held it back, a true ending would have brought the grade up but I'm gonna have to go with *1/2

The Hardy Boyz vs. AMW vs. The Naturals - EWF Tag Team Championship - TLC Steel Cage Match - This match was absolutely fantastic, some sick bumps taken and tons of table spots, would have been cool to see a Death Sentence off the top of the ladder or The Natural Disaster through a table, or something but anyhoo, was still awesome, looking for ward to more great tag matches in the future *****

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanx for the review and ratings of Chaos rkojs, i am working to get Showdown up, it is almost complete, but will most likely be posted tomorrow, i hope you all enjoy.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thursday Showdown 16/6
Let the bodies Hit the floor plays-Pyro’s at entrance go off

Michael Cole: Welcome everybody to Showdown, what a night of action is lined up tonight.

Tazz: That’s right Cole as Showdown King of The Ring Qualification continues.

*Here Comes The Money Hits*
Shane McMahon stands at the entrance

Shane McMahon: Tonight I am in front of you all tonight in regards to the King of The Ring. After watching Monday Night Chaos, General Manager Paul Heyman gave me an idea in the special stipulation match for the King of The Ring, well my announcement is this, at King of The Ring, the four superstars who have qualified will all be in a special stipulation match decided next week on Showdown, now lets get Showdown on the road.

Shane McMahon leaves

*Paul London Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Paul London

*Christopher Daniels Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Christopher Daniels

Match 1
Paul London vs. Christopher Daniels
No.1 Contendership for the Canadian Cruiserweight Title.

Bell Rings, Paul London and Christopher Daniels lock up in the centre of the ring, with Christopher Daniels gaining the early advantage with a side headlock, Paul London though irish whips Christopher Daniels who bounces off the rope and shoulder blocks Paul London to the canvas, Paul London though quickly gets up and Christopher Daniels bounces himself of the rope, but Paul London drops to the canvas and Christopher Daniels jumps over Paul London and bounces off the ropes again, but Paul London counter Christopher Daniels with a hip toss. Christopher Daniels gets to his feet looking pissed and pushes Paul London, Paul London retaliates and pushes Christopher Daniels back, Christopher Daniels then slaps Paul London across the face, and Paul London turns around looking angry, Christopher Daniels quickly rolls out of the ring as the referee holds Paul London back. Christopher Daniels then turns his back to the ring and taps to his head at the crowd indicating intelligence, though Paul London from inside the ring bounces off the rope and baseball slides into Christopher Daniels back taking him down. Paul London then climbs onto the top of the turnbuckle and moonsault himself of the turnbuckle onto Christopher Daniels who is getting up, both men are down and the referee starts a 10 count. At 5 Paul London gets up and throws Christopher Daniels back into the ring, Paul London stands on the ring apron clutching the ropes waiting for Christopher Daniels to get up. When Christopher Daniels gets up, Paul London vaults himself on top of the rope and springboards towards Christopher Daniels who counters with a low blow in which the referee did not see. Christopher Daniels then takes control of the match with kicks to Paul London and then begins to taunt to the crowd who boo him. Christopher Daniels then picks up Paul London and hits him with a sidewalk slam, Christopher Daniels then sits Paul London up and hit’s a Shining Wizard Kick right into Paul London back, and without letting Paul London have breather Christopher Daniels drags Paul London into the centre of the ring and locks in a bow and arrow submission. Paul London refuses to quit as Christopher Daniels applies more pressure, Christopher Daniels eventually breaks the hold. Christopher Daniel then picks up Paul London and bounces himself of the rope and hits him with a stiff clothesline, Christopher Daniels makes the cover, 1,2, Paul London kicks out. Christopher Daniels then picks up Paul London and hits him with a modified STO, Christopher Daniels again makes the cover, 1,2, Paul London again kicks out and Christopher Daniels looks at the referee very pissed and then begins to argue with the referee. Paul London in the mean time gets up and Christopher Daniels turns around, Paul London goes to kick Christopher Daniels in the mid-section but Christopher Daniels grabs Paul London leg, and points his finger at Paul London indicating no, but Paul London then enziguri Christopher Daniels in the back of the head, and both superstars fall to the ground, the referee starts a 10 count. At 6 Paul London and Christopher Daniels are both up and begin to exchange blows in a fist fight, Paul London gets the advantage and backs Christopher Daniels in the corner and begins to hit Christopher Daniels with knife-edge chops across Christopher Daniels chest. Christopher Daniels falls to the canvas as Paul London begins to stomp away on Christopher Daniels and then pulls away extremely pumped up. Paul London then runs at Christopher Daniels and dropkicks him while he is in the corner, Paul London then picks Christopher Daniels up and hits him with a fall away slam to the centre of the ring, Paul London makes the cover, 1,2, Christopher Daniels kicks out. Christopher Daniels tries to back away as Paul London stalks above him, and Christopher Daniels picks himself up from the ropes and kicks Paul London in the mid-section. Christopher Daniels then begins to punch Paul London in the face, Christopher Daniels goes for another punch but Paul London ducks underneath and then hits Christopher Daniels with the dropsault, sending Christopher Daniels to canvas. Paul London then runs at Christopher Daniels and hurracarrana Christopher Daniels who lands in the corner near the turnbuckle. Paul London then goes to the outside of the ring onto the apron and proceeds to climb the turnbuckle, Paul London gets to the top when, *Petey Williams Hits.* Petey Williams comes down to ringside with Scott D’Amore as Paul London watches on, Paul London then re-focuses his attention to Christopher Daniels and goes for the 450 splash, but Christopher Daniels rolls out of the way and Paul London hit’s the canvas hard. Christopher Daniels then quickly gets up and picks up Paul London and hits him with the Angel Wings, Christopher Daniels makes the cover 1,2,3.

Here is your winner and No.1 Contender For the Canadian Cruiserweight Title: Christopher Daniels

Christopher Daniels celebrates in the ring and then points at Petey Williams and motions the title belt across his waist, as Paul London begins to get up and stares directly at Petey Williams.

Michael Cole: I can’t believe Petey Williams, he just cost Paul London the opportunity at becoming the No.1 Contender for the Canadian Cruiserweight Title.

Tazz: Hey Cole, as much as I hate to say it, Petey Williams didn’t actually interfere, it was Paul London that focused on Petey Williams, not the other way around.

Michael Cole: Yeah, but Petey Williams still caused the distraction.

-Commercial Break-

Backstage Area-Shane McMahon Office, Paul London comes storming in.

Paul London: Shane, I want Petey Williams in a match, I don’t care what match, how it is, I want him now!

Shane McMahon: Paul, my hands are tied at the moment, I can’t schedule that match.

Paul London: Petey Williams has now cost me the Cruiserweight Title, and to be the No.1 Contender, in two weeks.

Shane McMahon: Alright Paul here’s the deal, you wait till Showdown after King of The Ring, and then you can face either Christopher Daniels or Petey Williams, whoever is champion at the end of King of The Ring, for the Cruiserweight Championship.

Paul London Nods and leaves-As Paul London leaves in enters Val Venis, William Regal, Charlie Haas and Ron Killings.

Shane McMahon: Yes Gentleman, what can I do for you?

Val Venis: Well you see, we have a little problem Shane, it is that the Showdown King of The Ring runner-up becomes EWF T.V. Champion, that is therefore shafting four of the best superstars on Showdown.

William Regal: And what we demand, is that we to get to participate in the King of The Ring and the winner being crowned the EWF T.V. Champion.

Shane McMahon: Hey Guys, that’s a good point, this is what I’ll do, at King of The Ring, there will be a No.1 Contenders Match, which will be Val Venis vs. William Regal vs. Charlie Haas vs. Ron Killings, the winner getting a shot at the EWF T.V. Title.

The four superstars all nod in agreement and look set to leave, when..

Shane McMahon: But tonight, it will be Val Venis and William Regal vs. Charlie Haas and Ron Killings and that’s next.

-Commercial Break-

*Val Venis Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Val Venis

*William Regal Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing William Regal

*Charlie Haas Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Charlie Haas

*Ron Killings Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Ron Killings

Match 2
Val Venis and William Regal vs. Charlie Haas and Ron Killings
Tag Team Match

Bell Rings, Val Venis and Ron Killings start the match off with them both locking up, Val Venis quickly applies a belly to back waistlock on Ron Killings and then german suplexes with a bridge on Ron Killings, the referee makes the count, 1,2, Ron Killings kicks out, Val Venis and Ron Killings are quickly on their feet and Ron Killing super kicks Val Venis right in the jaw, knocking him down, Ron Killings makes the cover, 1,2, Val Venis kicks out. Ron Killings then picks up Val Venis and locks him in a wristlock and tags in Charlie Haas. Charlie Haas takes a shot at Val Venis arm, who falls to the ground, Charlie Haas then quickly jumps onto Val Venis body and locks in an armbar submission. Val Venis refuses to tap and Charlie Haas applies more pressure. Val Venis then grabs Charlie Haas by the hair and snapmeres him onto the canvas and locks in a headlock, though Charlie Haas quickly gets up and side suplexes Val Venis and then quickly tags Ron Killings in again, who goes straight back onto Val Venis arm and locks the armbar in. Ron Killings then lifts Val Venis while still applying the armbar and chops him across the chest knocking Val Venis down. Ron Killings irish whips Val Venis into Ron Killings corner and begins to kick Val Venis in the mid-section before tagging in Charlie Haas. Charlie Haas then drags Val Venis out of the corner and snap suplexes Val Venis into the centre of the ring, Charlie Haas makes the cover 1,2, Val Venis kicks out. Charlie Haas then picks up Val Venis and locks in a waist lock and does an overhead belly to belly suplex on Val Venis. Val Venis then uses to ropes to get up and Charlie Haas comes up from behind and hits Val Venis with a release german suplex, Charlie Haas makes the pin, 1,2, Val Venis kicks out. Charlie Haas then tags in Ron Killings who bounces himself of the rope and connects with a flying lariat on Val Venis. Ron Killings then signal for Val Venis to get up who does, with his back arched, Ron Killings then bounces off the rope and goes for the scissors kick, but Val Venis moved out of the way, and with Ron Killings back to him Val Venis hits Ron Killings with a sit out power bomb and both men are down and the referee starts a 10 count, at 8 both Val Venis and Ron Killings tag out, and in come William Regal and Charlie Haas who engage in a fist fight. William Regal gains the advantage and bounces of the rope and shoulder blocks Charlie Haas down, Ron Killings then runs at William Regal, but William Regal counters him with a back body drop. William Regal then the hits Charlie Haas with a European Uppercut, Charlie Haas feeling the effect spins backwards and Val Venis kicks him in the mid-section and grabs Charlie Haas by the arms and connects with a double underhook power bomb. William Regal then waits for Charlie Haas to get to his knees, which he does then William Regal bounces himself of the rope and hits Charlie Haas with a running knee lift to the head, Charlie Haas is down and William Regal makes the cover, 1,2, Ron Killings came in and kicked William Regal, Val Venis then spears Ron Killings to the outside and the two of them brawl on the outside, the referee watches Ron Killings and Val Venis attempting to break them up. William Regal then pulls out brass knucks from his tights but when he turns around, Charlie Haas T-Bone Suplexes William Regal, William Regal is down and Charlie Haas locks in the Haas of Pain, William Regal tries not to tap, but unable to reach the rope William Regal taps out.

Here is your winners of the Tag Team Match: Charlie Haas and Ron Killings

Ron Killings re-enters the ring and celebrates with Charlie Haas, when Val Venis enters the ring with a steel chair and hits Ron Killings in the back and Charlie Haas across the head. Val Venis then holds Charlie Haas up for William Regal who with the brass knucks clocks Charlie Haas around the head. Val Venis and William Regal leave ringside to a chorus of boo’s from the crowd.

Michael Cole: Why the hell did Val Venis and William Regal just do that, they lost fairly.

Tazz: I have to admit, that was uncalled by Val Venis and William Regal, I just hope that Charlie Haas and Ron Killings are alright.

-Commercial Break-

*Juventud Guerrera Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Juventud Guerrera

*Oh Chavo Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Chavo Guerrero

Match 3
Juventud Guerrera vs. Chavo Guerrero
Singles Match

Bell Rings, Chavo Guerrero does not even waist time to get the match started as he immediately runs at Juventud Guerrera who counters Chavo Guerrero with a release arm drag, Chavo Guerrero gets up quickly and again runs at Juventud Guerrera who again counters with a release arm drag, Chavo Guerrero again gets up quickly and Juventud Guerrera dropkicks Chavo Guerrero to the outside, as Juventud Guerrera taunts in the ring. Chavo Guerrero looking pissed, kicks the steel steps, and then calms down and re-enters the ring. Chavo Guerrero signals to Juventud Guerrera for a tie-up, both men edge closer, then Chavo Guerrero kicks Juventud Guerrera in the stomach. Chavo Guerrero then chops Juventud Guerrera hard across the chest sending Juventud Guerrera to the canvas, Chavo Guerrero then begins to stomp on Juventud Guerrera, and then begins to choke him, the referee makes the count, 1,2,3,4, Chavo Guerrero breaks the choke hold. Chavo Guerrero then places his knee onto Juventud Guerrera neck and uses the ropes for leverage, the referee makes the count again, 1,2,3,4, Chavo Guerrero breaks the hold. Chavo Guerrero then bounces himself of the opposite side of the ring ropes and baseball slides Juventud Guerrera body to the outside. Chavo Guerrero taunts in the middle of the ring as the crowd boo him. Chavo Guerrero goes to the outside and irish whips Juventud Guerrera into the security barricade. Chavo Guerrero then drags Juventud Guerrera body to the ring a rolls him in. Chavo Guerrero re-enters the ring and elbow drops Juventud Guerrera across the chest. Chavo Guerrero then picks up Juventud Guerrera and hits him with a Northern Light Suplex, the referee makes the count, 1,2, Juventud Guerrera kicks out. Chavo Guerrero then picks up Juventud Guerrera and goes for a ddt, which Juventud Guerrera counter by spinning his head free, and connecting with a ddt to Chavo Guerrera, both men are down, the Juventud Guerrera flips himself up. Juventud then picks up Chavo Guerrero and begins to punch him and then irish whips Chavo Guerrero and Juventud Guerrera jumps up and hurracarrana Chavo Guerrero, Juventud Guerrera then grabbed Chavo Guerrero by the head and hit him with a face buster, Juventud Guerrera makes the cover, 1,2, Chavo Guerrero kicks out. Juventud Guerrera then picks up Chavo Guerrero and power bombed him in the corner. Juventud Guerrera then climbs the top rope, but Chavo quickly gets up and pulls on the top rope so that Juventud Guerrera fell crotch first onto the turnbuckle, allowing Chavo Guerrero recovery time. Chavo Guerrero then climbs the turnbuckle, and stands over Juventud Guerrera head, Chavo Guerrero the picks Juventud Guerrera up from the waist and hoists him over his head, Chavo Guerrero then from the top rope jumps down, in a modified Gory Bomb from the top rope, Chavo Guerrero makes the cover 1,2,3.

Here is your winner of the singles match: Chavo Guerrero

Chavo Guerrero stands in the ring celebrating but before leaving spits on Juventud Guerrera, mouthing to him “That’s Juice”

Michael Cole: That was a phenomenal move their by Chavo Guerrero to win the match, but we tarnish the victory in that manner.

Tazz: That was one hell of move by Chavo Guerrero that modified Gory Bomb from the top rope, but Cole I got a feeling this rivalry is far from over.

Backstage Area-Christian and Edge

Edge: Hey Christian I’ve just been told that my match is next, are you ready to help me get to the finals.

Christian: Yeah and when I meet you there I will become EWF World Champion.

Edge: Hey we don’t divide our attention till the King of The Ring, I’m going to ringside, be ready to meet me there.

Edge leaves with Christian looking on

Michael Cole: Edge and Christian look set to go through with their plan, helping each other out, well Edge match is next.

-Commercial Break-

*Edge Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Edge

Michael Cole: Who Edge opponent going to be.Crowd wait anxiously on

*Christian Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Christian

Michael Cole: Oh my god, Edge and Christian plan has just backfired as their drawn to face each other.

Christian walks to ringside with a bewilder look on his face, as Edge looks on extremely pissed.

Match 4
Edge vs. Christian

Bell Rings, Edge and Christian square up to one another, and Edge is trash talking to Christian, Edge pushes Christian back and Christian pushes Edge back, Edge then slaps Christian across the face, and then takes him down with a double leg takedown and mounts onto Christian and begins to punch Christian in the face. Christian then rolls over and is on top of Edge and begins to punch Edge in the face. The referee breaks Edge and Christian up by pulling Christian away towards the ring corner, but Edge gets up quickly and jumps on top the referee and begins to brawl with Christian again. Edge gets the advantage over Christian and begins to beat Christian down, Edge then picks Christian up and launches him shoulder first into the ring post, Christian falls to the outside. Edge quickly follows out of the ring and irish whips Christian into the steel steps. Edge rolls Christian back into the ring and covers him, 1,2, Christian kicks out. Edge then irish whips Christian and back body drops Christian, Christian sits up in pain and Edge locks in a reverse chin lock, applying pressure to Christian back. Christian refuses to tap out as Edge applies more pressure, Christian then begins to get a second wind and gets to his feet, Christian then begins to elbow Edge in the mid-section but Edge quickly counters and reverse ddt Christian. Edge again locks Christian in a reverse chin lock, but breaks the hold almost immediately after. Edge then begins to choke Christian, the referee makes a count, 1,2,3,4, Edge breaks the hold and begins to stomp on Christian. Edge then picks Christian up and snapmeres him and kicks Christian hard in the back. Edge then irish whips Christian into the turnbuckle and then begins to kick Christian in the mid-section before stomping on Christian who falls to the canvas. Edge then pulls away and taunts to the crowd. Edge then goes over to Christian but Christian kicks him away, Christian continues to kick Edge away and Christian then using the ropes for leverage pulls himself up to the second turnbuckle and tornado ddt’s Edge, both men are down and the referee starts a 10 count, at 7 both men are up and again ensue in a fist fight. Edge again takes the advantage by raising his knee into Christian abdomen. Edge then irish whips Christian and Edge goes to clothesline Christian who ducks underneath and dropkicks Edge. Christian then bounces off the rope and clotheslines Edge who is getting up. Christian then picks up Edge and connects with a standing suplex, Christian makes the cover, 1,2, Edge kicks out. Christian then climbs the top turnbuckle and waits for Edge to get up, Edge turns around and Christian launches himself for a flying clothesline which Edge counters with a dropkick, both men are again down. Edge then gets up and then crouches down and starts to motion for Christian to get up, Christian does get up and Edge then runs at Christian, Christian moves out of the way and Edge spears the referee. Christian then quickly comes up behind Edge and hits him with the Unprettier. Christian then makes the cover but the referee is down and cannot make the count, Christian tries to revive the referee but the referee does not get up. Christian then sensing an opportunity goes outside the ring and picks up a steel chair from the time keeper, Christian rolls in the ring and goes to hit Edge with the steel chair, but Edge counters and big boots the chair into Christian. Edge then gets up and lays the chair flat down and hit’s the Edgeucator on Christian on the chair, Edge then throws the steel chair out of the ring and makes the cover, the referee is still down and Edge goes to revive the referee, Edge manages to do so and covers Christian the referee makes the count, 1.…,2.…Christian kicked out to the surprise of Edge. Edge then goes to the corner and crouches down motioning for Christian to get up, Christian does so and this time Edge connects with the spear. Edge again makes the cover 1.…,2.…, Christian again kicks out and Edge is irate. Edge then argues with the referee who is still feeling the effects of the spear. Edge then goes over to Christian legs and locks in the modified Sharpshooter, Christian writhes in pain and at first refuses to tap, but Edge applies more pressure and Christian taps out.

Here is your winner of the King of The Ring Qualifier: Edge

Edge celebrates his victory as Christian lies on the canvas clutching his lower back.

Michael Cole: A very impressive victory their by Edge, who has now joined Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles in the King of The Ring.

Tazz: Edge dominated that match Cole, and he has to be one of the favourites for King of The Ring, but credit has to go to Christian.

Michael Cole: Very true, he kicked out of the Edgeucator on the chair, and then a spear, but that modified Sharpshooter one move too many for Christian.

-Commercial Break-

Backstage Area-AJ Styles with Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio: AJ, I know at King of The Ring you are going to set the tournament alight, you are one the greatest opponents I have ever faced.

AJ Styles: Thanks Rey, I have to agree you too gave me a hell of a match, and man I would like to go up against you in the future.

Rey Mysterio: AJ you concentrate on winning the EWF World Title, with your ability you will win, and then we’ll talk about a match.

Brock Lesnar enters

Brock Lesnar: If it isn’t AJ Styles, I saw your match last week against this midget and I have to tell you I was impressed.

Rey Mysterio: Hey who you calling a midget (Rey Mysterio squares up to Brock Lesnar)

Brock Lesnar: Hey midget, I’m talking to a superstar who is able to qualify for King of The Ring, as I was saying.

AJ Styles: Firstly Brock, I know how good I am, and hell I don’t need to impress you, and believe me at King of The Ring, if I have to face you at all in any special stipulations I will kick your ass.

Brock Lesnar: Well lets see about that shall we, how about we don’t wait till King of The Ring, lets go now!

Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles square up-Shane McMahon then enters

Shane McMahon: Gentleman, neither of you are going up against each other now, but next week is a different matter, next week Brock Lesnar will face Rey Mysterio, and AJ Styles will face, the loser of our main event either Eddie Guerrero or John Cena! And one other thing, if either of you are to lose, your place in the King of The Ring is forfeit and you are replaced by the superstar who beats you.

Shane McMahon leaves

Brock Lesnar: AJ, next week you will see why I will become EWF World Champion when I beat the midget and F5 him to hell.

Brock Lesnar leaves as Rey Mysterio and AJ Styles look on

Backstage Area-Mean Gene Okerlund with John Cena

Mean Gene Okerlund: John Cena, your match is next and you know your opponent is Eddie Guerrero, a victory will see you in the King of The Ring, how do feel?

John Cena: How do I feel, How do I feel! Well let me rap to ya MG, the champ is here! the champ is here! and I have to face Latino Heat to advance to the King of The Ring. He lies, cheats and steals, I’ll make him keel. John Cena in the house baby, and I’ll be over Eddie G. like a disease called rabies, and if Eddie G, AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar or Edge want some, the Dr. of Thuganomics and his chain gang say Come Get Some!

-Commercial Break-

Michael Cole: Welcome back folks, we are moments away from our main event, but before that starts, next week we have 2 huge matches announced.

Tazz: That’s right, next week Brock Lesnar and Rey Mysterio go one on one, and AJ Styles will face the loser of John Cena and Eddie Guerrero.

Michael Cole: And Don’t forget the wildcard stipulation, if either Brock Lesnar or AJ Styles are to be defeated, their opponents will take their place in the King of The Ring Tournament.

Tazz: And don’t forget that the special stipulations for King of The Ring will be announced next week.

Michael Cole: On to the King of The Ring, the current card for Showdown is, the King of The Ring tournament, the winner being determined as new EWF Champion and Runner-Up EWF T.V. Champion.

Tazz: Already qualified are AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar and Edge from earlier tonight, but who will join them, is John Cena or Eddie Guerrero.

Michael Cole: Also announced is the Canadian Cruiserweight Title Match, between Christopher Daniels and the Champion Petey Williams.

Tazz: I’m sure Paul London will watch this match in interest as he has been guaranteed to face the champion on Showdown after King of The Ring.

Michael Cole: And finally announced earlier tonight, William Regal, Val Venis, Charlie Haas and Ron Killings face off in a Fatal Four Way No.1 Contender Match for the EWF T.V. Title.

Tazz: This match has the making of a classic, with four great superstars involved, and I’ll tell you this much, after what transpired earlier tonight with Val Venis and William Regal attacking Charlie Haas and Ron Killings, there is sure to be some Bad Blood.

Michael Cole: Well folks without boring you any longer up next is our Main Event, John Cena vs. Eddie Guerrero.

-Commercial Break-

*Eddie Guerrero Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing Eddie Guerrero

*My Time is Now Hits*
Howard Finkel: Introducing John Cena

Match 5
Eddie Guerrero vs. John Cena
King of the Ring Qualification Match

Bell Rings, John Cena and Eddie Guerrero stare down at each other and tie up. Eddie Guerrero gets the advantage and locks John Cena in a headlock. John Cena attempts to break the headlock, but Eddie Guerrero clutches on tightly. John Cena then irish whips Eddie Guerrero who clothesline John Cena. Eddie Guerrero then bounces himself of the rope and again clothesline John Cena. Eddie Guerrero then motions John Cena to get up and John Cena does, Eddie Guerrero laughs at John Cena who gets up slowly, and John Cena snaps and takedown Eddie Guerrero and begins to beat on him. The referee then pulls John Cena away as Eddie Guerrero backs himself into the corner. Eddie Guerrero then slowly walks to the centre of the ring and motions to John Cena a handshake, John Cena goes to shake Eddie Guerrero hand, but Eddie Guerrero pokes John Cena in the eye, Eddie Guerrero then kicks John Cena in the mid-section and ddt’s him. Eddie Guerrero makes the cover, 1,2, John Cena kicks out. Eddie Guerrero begins to stomp on John Cena before picking him up and irish whipping him, Eddie Guerrero misses with a clothesline as John Cena bounces of the rope and John Cena goes for a clothesline which Eddie Guerrero ducks underneath and locks John Cena in a headlock. Eddie Guerrero then pulls John Cena down to the canvas in the headlock and wraps his legs around John Cena waist. John Cena begins to fade, but refuses to give up. Eddie Guerrero then breaks the hold and begins to stomp on John Cena again. Eddie Guerrero then picks John Cena up and hoist him into a standing brain buster, Eddie Guerrero holds John Cena in the air for about 7 seconds before dropping him to the canvas. Eddie Guerrero makes the cover, 1,2, John Cena kicks out. Eddie Guerrero begins to get frustrated picks up John Cena and hits him with a suplex, but still holds on, Eddie Guerrero then hits John Cena with the three amigos, and with the last suplex John Cena is laid out. Eddie Guerrero then slaps his chest and goes to climb the turnbuckle, Eddie Guerrero crouching on the turnbuckle then signals to the crowd and goes for the frog splash, but John Cena rolls out of the way, both men are down as the referee starts a 10 count. At 7 both men get up and ensue in a fist fight, Eddie Guerrero gets the advantage and bounces himself of the rope, but John Cena counters with a hip toss. John Cena then pumped up hits Eddie Guerrero with a three repeat clotheslines. Eddie Guerrero gets up with his back to John Cena staggering and John Cena bounces himself of the rope and hits Eddie Guerrero with a throwback, John Cena makes the cover, 1,2, Eddie Guerrero kicks out, John Cena then stands behind Eddie Guerrero measuring him up, when Eddie Guerrero gets up with his back to John Cena, John Cena hits Eddie Guerrero with a spinning out power bomb, John Cena then taunts Eddie Guerrero with “You Can’t See Me” and bounces off the rope and connects with a 5-Knuckle Shuffle. John Cena then measures Eddie Guerrero again, who gets up and John Cena hoist Eddie Guerrero on his shoulders and goes for the FU, but Eddie Guerrero then begins to squirm on John Cena shoulders and rolls down and rolls John Cena up in a victory roll pin, 1,2, John Cena kicks out. Eddie Guerrero quickly gets up and dropkicks John Cena, Eddie Guerrero then stands over John Cena legs and locks him in the Texas Cloverleaf, John Cena writhes in pain, but refuses to give up, Eddie Guerrero applies more pressure, but John Cena still refuses to tap out. John Cena then begins to drag himself to the rope and is within a hands reach, John Cena stretches his hand and grabs the rope the referee forces Eddie Guerrero to break the hold. Eddie Guerrero then begins to argue with the referee saying John Cena tapped out. John Cena then gets himself up with support of the rope and walks over to Eddie Guerrero, Eddie Guerrero turns around and John Cena hoists him on his shoulders and FU Eddie Guerrero, John Cena makes the cover, 1,2,3.

Here is your winner of the King of The Ring Qualifier: John Cena.

Michael Cole: John Cena done it, he has qualified for the King of The Ring.

Tazz: That was some effort by kid John Cena, and Eddie Guerrero gave him a match that John Cena will never forget.

Michael Cole: John Cena now progressing to the King of The Ring semi-finals along with Edge, Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles.

Tazz: Cole I can’t wait for King of The Ring, its going to be off the hook.

Michael Cole: Well folks were out of time here on Showdown, tune in next week to find out the special stipulations.

Showdown goes off the air with John Cena celebrating in the ring and Eddie Guerrero still down.

I would appreciate if i could get some reviews of Showdown, thanx.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts