Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Gabe's Facebook:

It's official! EVOLVE 10: Callihan vs. Sawa will take place on October 15th at the ACE Arena in Union City, NJ. The main event will be Munenori Sawa's United States retirement match as he battles Sami Callihan. We'll have ticket info and other major news concerning EVOLVE in this week's Email News Express. This will be on live iPPV at WWNLive.com.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
What a great opponent for such a landmark in Sawa's career.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
As a growing Callihan fan I am looking forward to this event. Thanks for the heads up my man.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
That's so disappointing for Sawa's US retirement match. Rather see Fish vs. Sawa. Or if somehow they could get him, Steen vs. Sawa. Imagine that.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Awesome to see Sawa have one last match here.

Callihan should be great.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
It's really cool that they're bringing in Sawa again. Hopefully Calligan will learn something from all the great workers he gets put in the ring with.

I might have to consider making the trip to Union City if they put on a good enough card. It's only like an hour and a half away from where I am now so it might be worth it if I can grab some cheap GA seats and watch from the awesome bleachers they have at the ACE. Also it shouldn't be hot out and it just might be bearable inside that building.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
I don't mind Callihan but I fucking hate how Gabe is making him the go to guy for outside names being brought in. Granted there isn't a whole host of names worthy to be in matches with guys like Finlay and Sawa at EVOLVE's disposal but still disappointing.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Their styles mess up perfect so i expect a great match, i think is a good choice Caliham as the top guy in EVOLVE, guy is awesome.

·
Registered
155 Posts
This should be great. Can't wait to see it live. Callihan vs Sawa should be great. Callihan always seems to get the best out of the other guys hes working with.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Callihan always seems to get the best out of the other guys hes working with.
I'm sure it's never the other way around.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,965 Posts
Amazingly, I'm looking forward to a Sami Callihan match.

Shame about no more Sawa. Is this a legit retirement or another Gabe swerve?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Wowww! Sami again as Main Event at Evolve, I'm glad. I hope it's a big match.
What exactly do you mean by a big match ? It's the main event .

Anyway , I think it's a waste using Callihan as Sawa's last US match . This is coming from someone who doesn't hate Sami that much either . Bobby Fish is the first name that comes to mind .

1 - 20 of 38 Posts