Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the things I don't like about this company, they continue to showcase trash acts like the dork order on a weekly basis. The fact that he's getting a title shot against Miro is laughable, if it's anything other than a squash than that's embarrassing for Miro...Tony Khan really needs to stop injecting the dork order into almost every segment on the show...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
your amount of nothing threads is laughable
How is this a nothing thread? I am just creating discussion, I obviously like AEW, but facts are facts. I could easily just stop creating threads and this place will be even more dead, excuse me for trying to create a discussion and liven the place up.

·
rasslin
7,179 Posts
How is this a nothing thread? Just creating discussion, I obviously like AEW, but facts are facts. I could easily just stop creating threads and this place will be even more dead, excuse me for trying to create a discussion.
Your first mistake was trying to create a discussion based around anything that could be slightly critical of the dub.

Don't like the dork order? GO FUCK YOURSELF! STOP WATCHING IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your first mistake was trying to create a discussion based around anything that could be slightly critical of the dub.

Don't like the dork order? GO FUCK YOURSELF! STOP WATCHING IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!
Kinda ridiculous, I watch AEW, but I am not going to pretend that everything in the company is perfect. The company is far more entertaining than the WWE, but they definitely have areas to work on. Cutting out trash acts like the dork order would help tremendously. There's no way they should be associated with Darby Allin and Sting, feuding with Miro, being associated with a star like Page, etc..

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
14,531 Posts

Why are you throwing a tantrum over someone questioning the OP's motives (especially with his recent join date that's suspicious here)?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What is so wrong about my motives? I want the company to succeed. But they really need to stop showcasing terrible acts, smh. Pardon me for trying to create discussion and having an opinion.

·
rasslin
7,179 Posts
Why are you throwing a tantrum over someone questioning the OP's motives (especially with his recent join date that's suspicious here)?
No one is throwing a tantrum.

I find it interesting that certain members can shit on every member who makes a critical thread on here about AEW and not worry about catching a perma ban and other posters got permabanned for shitting on a company that has 0 members registered to this site.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No one is throwing a tantrum.

I find it interesting that certain members can shit on every member who makes a critical thread on here about AEW and not worry about catching a perma ban and other posters got permabanned for shitting on a company that has 0 members registered to this site.
Facts

·
Banned
10,498 Posts
How is this a nothing thread? I am just creating discussion, I obviously like AEW, but facts are facts. I could easily just stop creating threads and this place will be even more dead, excuse me for trying to create a discussion and liven the place up.
is that a promise or something?

well, then to address the OP - TNT title has an established history of being defended against different acts up and down the card - Evil Uno got a good pop at DON, he has an action figure coming out, successful twitch, growing twitter, low-key fan fav for a large portion and finally an underrated wrestler

put all of that in a blender, and its not laughable - its just a Friday

·
Registered
9,179 Posts
It's a nothing match. Miro is very obviously retaining in a dominant fashion. Not sure what's the big deal.

It doesn't hurt the show if DO members get these TNT title matches only to job to the champs. It helps them pad the title defense numbers. Also makes sense for them all to try as it adds to their side story of trying to regain TNT title.

I think someone (Silver maybe, way down the line if he's over with the crowds) from DO eventually will win it. And they will make a big deal about finally getting it back.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
He shouldn’t be getting a title shot ...

AEW get undeserved criticism all the time, but this time it’s warranted.

I have no problem with Miro fighting uno in a non title curtain jerker match, but this is too far.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts