Discussion Starter #1
- Orton is a symbol of the past

- America hangs on to past "greatness" because its present is flawed

- America is in a state of decay

Love him or hate him, those are all accurate statements. :enzo

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I don't get it...is he some how implying that a less diverse America was better? I mean, it's true and everything....but still.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
You act like he's the first foreign heel who's ever stated those things..

I swear, some people will praise this dude no matter what he says or does. Is this some wrestling meme I'm just not in on or something?

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
And the Americans hate on people just because how they look or how they speak. See those people hating on Nakamura because of how he speaks.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Are you getting radicalized, OP?

I'll see myself out.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you getting radicalized, OP?

I'll see myself out.
No, but it's true that Randy is a symbol of its past and America is in a state of decline considering how divided American people are with their politics and the SJW brainwashing that has taken over the millennial mind. So there is some truth to what Jinder has said.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
No, but it's true that Randy is a symbol of its past and America is in a state of decline considering how divided American people are with their politics and the SJW brainwashing that has taken over the millennial mind. So there is some truth to what Jinder has said.
Wow, you took that way better than I thought you would.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Why does a Jinder promo need it's own thread? This could have gone in the SD thread tbh.

Reactions: Death Rider

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
Why does a Jinder promo need it's own thread? This could have gone in the SD thread tbh.
Because the trolls are desperate for validation to keep up the charade.

The more they can milk this for, the longer their enjoyment out of annoying people can go on. If, as you said, it was put into the SD thread, it'd have been lost or ignored. It needed its own thread to get more attention and "LOL U MAD" comments.

See, without anyone caring or taking the bait, trolling isn't fun.

Even the title is troll bait. Its begging people to come in and disagree, thus setting up the rage and LULZ when the trolls dismiss their arguments or respond with strawman arguments, non-existent logic and alleged "facts".

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Because the trolls are desperate for validation to keep up the charade.

The more they can milk this for, the longer their enjoyment out of annoying people can go on. If, as you said, it was put into the SD thread, it'd have been lost or ignored. It needed its own thread to get more attention and "LOL U MAD" comments.

See, without anyone caring or taking the bait, trolling isn't fun.

Even the title is troll bait. Its begging people to come in and disagree, thus setting up the rage and LULZ when the trolls dismiss their arguments or respond with strawman arguments, non-existent logic and alleged "facts".
If these threads are annoying to you, that is ironic considering you have been contributing to them recently. The only one troll baiting is you.

This is for people who want to discuss the segment. If that's not you, find other topics.

on the promo as a whole: I liked Randy talking about his gran pappy and how it's motivated him to beat Jinder. I would have liked to see more of a presence from Jinder so I'm guessing he's away off work doing something else so they did a pre recorded segment.

The promo itself was just ok. What he said made sense but I think too much of his character now is about America. He doesn't have the advantage Rusev does with a hot manager who is great on the mic. For now, it just seems like they're going to bide his time as champion and build the Randy feud longer, and slowly since MITB isn't for a while.

Reactions: egnuldt

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
so could everything else from smackdown as well if were going to play that game. just because you don't like jinder it doesnt mean he shouldn't get threads made about him

on topic its better that hes justified in what hes saying, justified heels that have what can be argued as legitimate complaints are always better imo

1 - 20 of 41 Posts