Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is bull. How the heck are we supposed to know this. What because of dirt sheets? Or rumors? Yes at times Vince is idiotic and a lot of this is his fault, but saying that everyhting is good with the WWE is all HHH is not true. Yes NXT is good but still. I know you guys have a hatred for Vince but stop complaining.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Nxt is good, but I'm sure Triple H has his share of bad ideas affecting everything else. Vince has got to be the main problem. He's old and he doesn't want to change. Steph has been trained to think like her dad creatively so she's a problem too. I think Triple H is probably least responsible for the shitty product.

60,006 Posts
I blame them both. HHH is almost like a trojan horse for some fans. They like him as a performer and dont want to accept that he may well be in lockstep with Vince, on many things. if you dont like Roman, HHH and Vince are shoving him against the collective gag relfex of the fans. I do give credit to HHH for NXT

·
Banned
177 Posts
Because we have seen what happens to the product when Vince is the dictator. If there was nobody restraining him we would have clowns, tax collectors and dwarfs walking down the ramp each Monday.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I blame them both. HHH is almost like a trojan horse for some fans. They like him as a performer and dont want to accept that he may well be in lockstep with Vince, on many things. if you dont like Roman, HHH and Vince are shoving him against the collective gag relfex of the fans. I do give credit to HHH for NXT
Exactly!

·
Banned
238 Posts
Roman Reigns was hand picked by Triple H to main event Wrestlemania in his second or third singles ppv match ever. That's what you have to look forward to with Triple H in charge.

Of course Triple H is going to say he's a wrestling guy, wants Raw to be two hours, etc. Vince would say the exact same thing. You don't think Vince thinks a two hour Raw would be better, yet keeps it three for the money? Triple H never said he would change that. So Triple H is a big fan of some NXT guys? So freakin what? The guys he's stood behind to get the huge push are Sheamus and Blandy Boreton. Remember a few years ago how Vince was going on about how Finlay was his favourite wrestler on Smackdown and he "was rooting" for him to win the World Heavyweight Title on PPV? That's the same thing Triple H is doing here hyping up these NXT guys. Triple H will always pick a Reigns, Sheamus, or Orton over a CM Punk, Kevin Owens, or Sami Zayn.

·
Likes wrestling....
10,885 Posts
I am just not sure how much either one is responsible for what. What I mean by that is that like it or not Vince has been playing this game all his life. He is good, or has been good at deflection, bait and switch, and the swerve for decades. I am just wondering how much of the current stuff is not a part of some technique to keep HHH looking like a white knight in his suit personna.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I don't watch NXT but I see rave reviews about it all the time. How much is that because of HHH? I know he gets the talent. Does he book the shows? Write the storylines? Crete the characters? I think Vince and HHH are 2 sides of the same coin.

·
Banned
238 Posts
I don't watch NXT but I see rave reviews about it all the time. How much is that because of HHH? I know he gets the talent. Does he book the shows? Write the storylines? Crete the characters? I think Vince and HHH are 2 sides of the same coin.
He doesn't book NXT. He approves what the bookers write for the show, and according to reports he lets the bookers do their job and rarely ever changes the booking.

·
on the right track
3,702 Posts
It's because of the success of NXT.

And that vince is pretty senile. HHH doesn't always do good. CM Punk and Bryan are two examples, aswell being the one who pushed for Roman Reigns to be main eventing WM this year.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Whilst there is no doubt HHH isn’t perfect and over the years certain actions on his part have been inexcusable, make no mistake with him at the helm the future of the company is in very safe hands. And im saying this as a massive CM Punk fan.

He is respected by those without motives - A person should not be judged by the opinion of those with false motives and those looking to gain a push, but the ones who have nothing to gain (or lose) by voicing their opinion.

The Undertaker is a multi-millionaire with his legacy truly secured in WWE folklore; in the eyes of both fans and colleagues he is untouchable. A person in his position has nothing to gain by kissing up to anyone in the WWE. It speaks volumes that the ‘Deadman’ personally volunteered to break character and conduct a series of rare interviews for HHH.

When they first started their ascension towards the pinnacle of the WWE, The Rock and HHH were always reported to dislike each other. Over a decade later The Rock has established himself as an A-List Hollywood star; he no longer needs the WWE. Yet for all the reported animosity the ‘Great One’ is nothing but complimentary of the ‘Game’.
Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, William Regal, Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat, and Arn Anderson, all were advocates of the ‘Game’ way before his rise to power.

The continued exposure of NXT - HHH’s decision to increase the focus on its development league NXT has already provided big dividends for the WWE. Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Rusev, and Paige all spent time honing their craft in NXT and have now established themselves as featured superstars on the main roster. none of this would be possible if NXT was not built upon the foundations of HHH’s innovation as a company executive…

The WWE performance center. The WWE Performance center is so extensive and offers such vast benefits it is likely to go down as the single most important thing HHH will ever contribute to the business.

Throw in, he was a massive part of the rise of Daniel Bryan, it's in safe hands.

·
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
3,568 Posts
HHH and 2 other writers book NXT.

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,953 Posts
Doesn't everything that hit the tv have to come through Vince? If he doesn't want it put out, it doesn't get put out. Bad or good ideas, Vince has final say.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts