Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OZ said we weren't allowed to discuss this any further in the idols thread, so I feel it should be discussed here.

DraXXXus believes that the two people who went into their high school and shot everyone in sight, before shooting themselves should be praised for their actions. He also thinks that they were justified because they'd been bullied at high school

What is everyone else views on this fantastic thought of his?[/sarcasm] :)

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Personally, I think they were sick. Picked on or not, that's no reason to go apeshit and kill a load of people. And not only did they kill a load of people, once they realised what they'd done, and once they'd realised what punishment was in store of them, they took the cowardly, easy way out. I also believe anyone who would idolize them is kind of sick too. That doesn't make me right though. Perhaps the world is wrong and killing a bunch of innocent teen agers is right. It's a matter of perspective.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
Theres no excuse for cold blooded murder, no matter what. Anyone who supports murderers is almost as bad and also very sick.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
I find this to be very disturbing. That someone can idolize the Columbine killers is wrong. Firstly because it is not condoning there activities but promoting them, secondly it shows that perhaps there is something wrong with the person. As no one in there right mind would promote such acts. It is like condoning the actions of the 9/11 hijackers or Hitler.

What happed at Columbine was diplorable. Two students shooting at fellow classmates and techers before killing themselves. Yeah, those stupid boys should be put up on a pedastle for killing innocents. DraXXXus, you should go see a shrink because I you have some issues.

B

·
0 Posts
I support murders, but not ot of cold blood. The Columbine shit was just plain sick and twisted. Also, before any of you trty telling me shit for supporting murder, the bible says an eye for an eye, and also, if someone killed someone in your family out of cold blood, would killing them be out of cold blood?

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Yeah OZ he did, he said "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind".
BB, you cannot condone the willful taking of one human life by another.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
ok i don't think Columbine was right.. All though i do know what those kids went though. i knwo how much it can take on you when your bug.. I was buged all thought my school.. too the point of someone killing my dog.. I mean Kids are fucking sick. They push and push till one can't take it. Allthough i do think i might the only person that agree 9/11 was right... I mean iti showed usa that they can't go around fucking with who ever they like. I mean bush has now killed far more innocent people in he's war then 9/11 even comes close to. But you don't see him being told it's the wrong thing.. And don't get me started on hitler.. He had some god ideas... Just man did he use them the wrong way

B

·
0 Posts
The Lonesome Hobo said in post #7 :
Yeah OZ he did, he said "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind".
BB, you cannot condone the willful taking of one human life by another.
Well, I wouldn't condone the actions, but I wouldn't hold anything against somebody if they did it for that reason.

·
Registered
552 Posts
The whole Columbine thing was sick, it's horrible being teased, and bullied at school but going to that extreme is just wrong. I'm sure most kids who deal with bullying, and such have thought of it, but would never had any intention of going through with it. What's even more sick is the fact they in dangered the lives of innocent people. The views would have probably been different if they had gone after the ones who had victimized them. It's one thing to take your own life, but not those of innocent people.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
AleXXX said in post #1 :
OZ said we weren't allowed to discuss this any further in the idols thread, so I feel it should be discussed here.

DraXXXus believes that the two people who went into their high school and shot everyone in sight, before shooting themselves should be praised for their actions. He also thinks that they were justified because they'd been bullied at high school

What is everyone else views on this fantastic thought of his?[/sarcasm] :)
I think he is a dink IMO for thinking that. How could anyone idolize them two monsters? I'm sorry he would have been better off telling us he idolizes Saddam Hussein. But come on freak if i got bullied like they did does that give me the right to go and shoot everyone in sight that are innocent people? Does that give me the right just to barge into his home and randomly shoot people just cozzzz i was bullied NO it doesnt. I think we have alot of fucked up individuals in our society today.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I do not praise Eric and Dylan for killing innocent people but I praise them for providing the "lower" society with a newfound confidence which I had previously stated before in my post. After a thorough analysis of the mindsets of both of the killers I believe that they were merely understood and had a fierce crave for attention. Thus, they killed people to become famous. Did they become famous? Well, we ARE talking about them! They are no different from any other killer yet when someone says they "like" or "praise" them, people decide to blow it way out of proportion...I am not sick, I absolutely DO NOT condone murder, but I do have a open perspective to analize both sides of the story. I apologize ahead of time to anyone I many have annoyed or offended. As for this topic, please close it as I wish to not talk about it any longer.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
If you are this interested about this pointless topic, search websites about it(www.rebandvodka.com). There are really sick people out there that make fun of people that think what Eric and Dylan did is wrong. I find criminal psychology very interesting and try my hardest to be an open-minded person that looks at both sides of the story. If you think I'm sick, just think of the kind of video games you play. You play games like Grand Theft Auto 3 where you get flamethrowers and burn people alive and have to kill like 30 people in 20 seconds without even thinking about it. It doesn't even fucking phase you. Don't bullshit me saying that there is a difference between video games and real life because there is a very fine line that continues to dissolve every single day...

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Ok so we should stop playing video games like that now? Yer.......right..

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
So i guess that means stop WWE, NWA-TNA, UPW, XPW,CZW,UFC and all other violence orientated things aswell?

Oh and ban Alcohol and Drugs 2 i guess right?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Doesn't make sense to me. I mean "this kid doesn't like me, lets kill him!" It's the same philosophy as terrorists, and don't we all hate terrorists?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Originally posted by WELegend
So i guess that means stop WWE, NWA-TNA, UPW, XPW,CZW,UFC and all other violence orientated things aswell?

Oh and ban Alcohol and Drugs 2 i guess right?
Wrestling organizations are classified as sports and/or sports entertainment. How come you didn't mention banning rugby or football? There is just as much physical contact in those sports if not more than wrestling. Anyone involved in a business like wrestling do not intend to kill or mutilate their opponent, they simply wrestle them in a competitive manner.

Alcohol and drugs are only negative when they are used in excess. As for illegal substances, we have no use for them.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I think that in a way, I can see where they are coming from. But if i were in their situation, I wouldn't hurt anyone else, I would probably commit suicide, to give them a chance to be forgiven and think about what they did.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts